Thread: Early morning,when it is quiet.

Early morning,when it is quiet.

Being out of bed before my wife everyday gives me some much appreciated quite time.Usually visiting here is one of the things I do.

I sleep in a nighty,so when I get out of bed I grab a bra and my forms,and head to the bathroom.those needs attended I then go the kitchen,still in my nightgown with bra and forms under.Do the dog chores,let him out,let him in.Start coffee and then sit at the computer,visit here and some others sites I enjoy.

Usually I have about an hour before wife starts her day.She is up,rushes through the bathroom,gets dressed for her job.I am situated in the house Where she is rushing past me several times as she readys herself. Then out the door she goes.All in about 45 minutes.The quiet returns.

Then there is another hour so before I need to get out. Some days all morning.

That time is used for breakfast,thinking through the days work,and deciding my dress for the day appropriate to the task.

This time of day is so enjoyable to me.

She thinks I am way to much morning person,she would never be up early if it were not for the hours of her job.

i
    Joan58

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love being retired and single I can get up whenever I please.

Joan....sounds like you have a wonderful morning everyday! How I remember those days - getting up early, getting ready, making coffee, sitting in front of my computer in the office and going thru emails etc., then when the coffee is done, getting into the car at 6:10 am in my suit and heels and driving to work. it was sad when I had to remove my heels and put on my regular shoes before I walked inside....

Now, I still get up early, get everyone ready for their day and prep breakfast and lunches, send them off, AND THEN I can put on my heels and finally sit for a few minutes before routine house chores....

I love the morning quite also, Like you I sleep in nighty (or cute women's sleep ware) the different is I found foam forms I sleep in. We have no dog so I spend the quite time first catching up on this site, (I love this site) email and Facebook. When my wife gets up she very often comes into my office asking my option of her outfit of the days and maybe which top or shoes to wear. Then it's breakfast before starting the day.

I also enjoy the early morning quiet. I also sleep in a nighty and since developing small breasts I don't use forms. I normally get up turn the computer on, then the coffee pot. Once the coffee is ready I sit down at the computer, check out the news, emails, etc. Sometimes it is 2 or 3 hours before I change out of my nighty.

I love your description of morning time. Early morning time while most of the world is just waking up. It is a wonderful to gather yourself up and take an accounting and just be you. I think that keeps a person well grounded.

Early morning in the dark before dawn is the best time of the day. It is never when I am fully dressed, but I can feel very femme. This morning I was enjoying the brush of my nightie agains my bare legs while I was standing in my breezy kitchen making coffee.

I'm retired and loving it. Morning time is special, watching the night turn into light. I love sunrise and sunsets but for me the mornings are special. I sleep in nightgowns, panties and bra with forms. I wakeup and put my ballet slippers on. Turn on the coffee and sit outside in my nightgown waiting and smelling the coffee perculating. On patio checking news on my laptop to make sure the world isn't at war and then fetch my coffee and return to the patio. That is normally when I come to this site and others until my wife show up with coffee in hand and we share whats left of the morning together. Our days end are also spent this way. I love my lady so much. Life is great for the two of us.

Banned Read only
    I'm up early which is something I rather not do. I'd rather be sleeping. However, I have some nerve pain to an intercostal nerve which drives me out of bed in the morning. Lousy sleep. Anyway, sounds typical on this thread. Put on the coffee (drip, no sugar, no cream) and bang away on the keyboard. Check into this site and eBay to peruse new listings from the early risers on the east coast.

PS: The 9,000 th post. I thought I'd have something profound to say, but, alas I was not checking on the tabulation as 9,000 approached.

I can't believe how similar we are. I rise at 5:30, hours before my wife, all dress up, make coffee and check this forum. I am semi retired and dress every chance I get.

Morning is a beautiful, quiet time. I love it.
    However, I hate to wake up early enough to enjoy it.

Mornings are not my cup of tea, I sleep until noon or after then get up take off my nighty and get dressed for the day. Then depending on the days activities I either fix something to eat and then sit down at the computer a check out some of my sites including this one. Or I go to the doctors office as I did today, sometimes I go shopping. I am usually in bed by 1:30 or 2AM.
    Today's outfit was a denim skirt knee length and a short sleeve knit blouse.

Fran

Silver Member
    Fran, did you go to your doctor en femme?

Hi

I love getting up early, having a cup of coffee and just contemplating the world and the day to come. It’s quiet and peaceful, no cars whooshing, no planes flying. I enjoy it equally whether in girl- or boy- mode.

Right now, I’m curled up in our window seat (well, as curled as this stiff old body can ;-) listening to the rain. This morning is girl mode, a loose off white skirt and a cami plus the usual intimates. Just comfy and at ease. Wonderful!

Thanks
    Fran

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I get up at 4:20 every morning...have a couple cups of coffee (always in a dress or skirt), and then off for my pre-dawn bike ride. I have been getting bolder in my riding attire. I just got back, and I have on workout capris that are grey with varying tones of grey sections and some mesh in the pattern, a grey racer back shirt, sports bra, and turquoise, pink, and white sneakers. A cute outfit makes my ride so much more fun! I love morning time!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I get up about 6:00AM, in a nighty and satin robe, I don't worry about my step daughter, she never stirs before 10.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I can answer this for Fran, yes absolutely he did to the extent he dresses.
    Crissy

Me too, Joan.
    My wife sleeps an hour or more later than I do. I usually get up and make coffee. I’m usually inpanties if home, or in a nightgown if out of town on my own. It’s a time I can relax and not have to think about making her uncomfortable.
    Sometimes I go for a run in the morning and I’m wondering about wearing a bra, though I think it would show when I sweat.

I get up in the morning have about 3 hours before the wife gets up so I get dressed check in on the form and have enjoyment time . She knows not to get out of bed before 7:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I sure did, I do not wear any male clothes anymore. If I go some where then I will be in a skirt and blouse or a dress. It just is so nice to be accepted as normal!

Right now I am in a black knit knee length skirt and a blue cami.

Fran

Hello everyone, I am up at 430 every morning, get my shower and shave my body parts, then my face. Take care of my hair, as it has grown quite long. It's a time for me to primp,with out anyone beating down the bathroom door. Living in a house with 6 others can be difficult at times. Hugs Faith

I’ve been an early riser for as long as I can remember....and love it. I’m mostly retired and so look forward to the quiet, sights and smells of early mornings..in all types weather. My wife usually sacks in. I sleep en feminine and put a robe on to get the paper. Mostly, I keep my sleepwear on but sometimes, I dress for the day...fix breakfast, coffee, read the paper, do the crossword puzzle, etc. My wife is supportive. When she sees me dressed, she asks, “going somewhere?” I smile with “you never know”. She smiles back. Life is good.

Like others I get to dress when I like and how I like.

Early morning often decides what I will wear for the day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.