Thread: Unintended Consequences of crossdressing

Unintended Consequences of crossdressing

When I have full make up on, foundation, color correction and all (still practicing, LONG way to go!) …

My tablet's "facial recognition" won't "recognize". Lol!

If my wife and I have put home facials on each other, it doesn't recognize me then either.

What other funny little 'weirdness' has anyone else experienced?

Men always want to help me with my packages when shopping.

Just becomes an unexpected interaction when I am daydreaming about something else.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

On another site, getting loads of creepy messages after posting a picture of myself that I didn't even think was that great!

When dressed Windows Hello is more like "Hello?"

No offense but your facial recognition must suck! If it won’t recognize you because of your makeup, how it it supposed to work for GGs who are in and out of makeup all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    No offense but your facial recognition must suck! If it won’t recognize you because of your makeup, how it it supposed to work for GGs who are in and out of makeup all the time?
    That's a good point, and I guess mine will still work since Samsung uses an iris scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    No offense taken, and yes, it sucks

After a professional make up artist did my face the other week (fixing some male attributes) my phone also failed to recognize me... and I was super happy! If I could pass (or at least look like another person) I would feel more confident to walk outside as Carolina. However, when I tried the second time Face recognition worked perfectly. I couldn’t fool technology Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    After a professional make up artist did my face the other week (fixing some male attributes) my phone also failed to recognize me... and I was super happy! If I could pass (or at least look like another person) I would feel more confident to walk outside as Carolina. However, when I tried the second time Face recognition worked perfectly. I couldn’t fool technology Oh well...
    Mine's just the cheap surface pro version. When I shaved my beard off, it did okay, light make up and it does okay. My sad attempts at contouring is too much for my little tablet and it says "nope".

Macey, If I have long fingernails on I can't use the fingerprint reader on my phone.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Macey, If I have long fingernails on I can't use the fingerprint reader on my phone.
    Jamie, I hadn't thought of that!

When I put on a dress and heels, my wife's ability to use a vacuum cleaner diminishes significantly and she totally forgets where the kitchen is.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.