Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing Trigger Words And Phrases

The sign "50% off women's clothing", ya that will do it

It's all visual to me and there are millions of triggers...

There's no greater trigger than seeing a gorgeous woman in a killer dress.

Hi Cheryl, I am Jennifer

I like this post makes you think. I agree with Asew for me it's more what something I see like a nicely dress women or a lingerie department or if I go shopping with my wife to buy her cloths.

EXACTLY what I think!

My triggers are more visual than verbal. Walking thru the women's section of a department store. Touching anything silky fires me up. Even watching a fashion or makeup show on TV will send me to my girly stash.

Talking about what constitutes crossdressing triggered me. I was undressed; now I'm wearing my pretty purple dress and bra.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Two female co-workers we're talking about another female co-worker, that they were able to see though her dress and that even her underlining of the dress was thin. They were saying that even though the days of the slip is gone, sometimes you still need to wear one. I guess we all know what I put on when I went home. Trigger word "slip"

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Funny this comes up. I was talking to a woman the other day (a close friends wife) and she bought up hem lengths because I mentioned summer. we then briefly discussed the when you go to winter from summer clothes and vice versa. each time she said dress or skirt, I wanted to tell her I look nice in a dress. When I went home I was in a pretty dress within 10 minutes and all girl in another 10 minutes. Its no so much the words but the talk in general for me.

Seeing a lady with shapely ankles wearing nylons and attractive shoes does it for me every time.

Any time I see a woman wearing a beautiful dress with nylons and heels, I think to myself, immediately, how I would look wearing the same outfit.

Two things come to mind. Wow we don't have to go out today, and you have a package from Amazon. But then some days just good morning will do.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No words. But, seeing nearly ANYTHING female!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Like many others it is not a word. It is a visual. There are some very very nice looking women on our local television channel with gorgeous figures. They wear form fitting dresses. God, wake up to them in the morning while drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

If it is one word that draws me in, it is "slip." Slips (Liz Taylor, "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof") stirred my loins in my youth. Sort of like Christmas wrap with the present inside.

Women in work out clothes, leggings, tank tops, sport bras, all do it for me. Also nice legs with heels are always a winner.

My tipping point: The sight and the feel of wearing black thigh highs.

My trigger,going into the women's section of a department store. Also finding something at the thrift store.

Definitly for me is the sight of a female wearing something pretty, accessories do it for me..the bag, the coat, the whole finished look.. purposeful and just want to be her, a Gurl about town

Kimber...x

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't think anything triggers me.
    It must suck to see or hear something and think OMgosh I need to dress in ladies clothes.