Thread: Deciding on my profile picture

Emmmily

Deciding on my profile picture

I just want to start this off saying that I still don’t have a picture to my profile and was just wanting to but given that I don’t fully dress (I only wear panties) idk as to what my picture should be. I never really see topics about just panties on here so I normally don’t post any of my pictures.. just some opinions could be helpful!

If you have a dedicated panty drawer, that would be a good pic, I would think. Or at least a good avatar pic
    Last edited by Samm; 09-17-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Or, just look for an avatar from the ones offered here or online elsewhere that appeal to you. They can be related to anything that you like. Remember that you can change them anytime to something different.

I don’t have a profile picture but since I like seeing other people’s pictures, I think I should have one too. I have (not surprisingly) tried to upload a mermaid pic but I’m running into technical glitches.

I hope you add a picture, and the idea of a pantry drawer was great. Maybe panties lying on top of your trousers and dress shirts, mixing male and female clothes?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I use some of my own "Dressed up" pictures----since I look so drastically different than in my male mode---no fear or recognition here And besides, I'm sort of have pride in my own fem look.

I just decided on my avatar a couple of weeks ago. I had just gotten a pedi with color at my regular salon so I just took out my iPhone and got the picture. I do plan on changing it as I change nail colors or I may just go in a different direction. Take your time and it will work out.
    Crissy

if i were you i would look through the avatars and find one that resonates or find a pic on images that represents you.. i think an avatar is important to help make you more real as a poster but it most definitely does not have to be a face shot.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmmily View Post
    I never really see topics about just panties on here so I normally don’t post any of my pictures
    and for that I thank you

A picture which represents you Emm, just something which you yourself can identify with, then something which the other of us can have as an Emmmily image. Nothing wrong with wearing panties, there's one choice, a panty pic!
    Just be who you are,
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I think a pic of your panty collection would be fine.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There are probably hundreds of panty threads on here just use the search function.
    I do thank you for not starting another one.LOLOL

Emmmily
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Darling View Post
    A picture which represents you Emm, just something which you yourself can identify with, then something which the other of us can have as an Emmmily image. Nothing wrong with wearing panties, there's one choice, a panty pic!
    Just be who you are,
    Stacy!
    I don’t think I’d wanna do a panty picture because I never see anyone post those so I feel like people don’t wanna see that

I do not know what the problem is with Panties, I wear them. So a picture of your collection would be just great. I have seen avatars in other forums of just a pair of panties displayed on a contrasting back ground. So if all you do is wear panties have fun and post a picture of the kind you wear.

Fran

I would just pick an illustrated one on line, there are plenty of cute ones.

One day you can use your own image.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's what I did, Beverly. I thought it best portrayed how I was feeling and how I saw myself at the time I joined this forum. I've grown to really like it. If anyone needs to see 'me' they can look at my profile pic, which I change every few weeks.

a groin in panties photo might work. no face. just panties, hips, groin, etc.
    make sure they're NICE panties; kind of dressy...... and clean ones too.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmmily View Post
    I just want to start this off saying that I still don’t have a picture to my profile and was just wanting to but given that I don’t fully dress (I only wear panties) idk as to what my picture should be. I never really see topics about just panties on here so I normally don’t post any of my pictures.. just some opinions could be helpful!
    I hear ya, I don't fully dress either...yet. Maybe find a photo of your "ideal woman" and use that? Or the panty drawer idea is good too...

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Here ya go Emily
    the old standby
    Bugs in drag

bugs drag in mirror.jpg