Thread: Jeans and to to show that this forum really works

Aspiring Member

Jeans and to to show that this forum really works

A short while ago I put up a thread asking for advice about jeans as I was thinking of buying a pair, trousers being a new thing for me, I've been a skirts and dresses girl all these years. Over a few days I got loads of comments and advice and so went away to mull it all over. Well, after thinking it all through I settled that straight would be best for me so, just now, during my lunch hour, I went to the local Sainsbury's and found a pair that looked just right. I chose Sainsbury's as they're local and cheap - as this was partly an experiment I didn't want to spend too much on the first pair. Sadly, and this always dismays me, I had to buy the short legged ones as I'm not gifted with ultra long legs. And here I sit in my new jeans. My first impressions are they are a great fit, the material is slightly stretchy which makes them super comfy. Also, and this was a concern from the feedback, the pockets are deep enough for my keys, phone and wallet. I'm looking forwards seeing what the other half makes of them when she gets back from work this evening and then, in future, to going out and about in them in the wider world. I'm sure that nothing will happen as people will neither notice nor care.

So, to one and all, thanks for being there and helping me along.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte7 View Post
    I'm sure that nothing will happen as people will neither notice nor care.
    Yep, been wearing exclusively women's jeans for going on two decades and I think in all that time only one person has ever said anything.

When my wife lost a bunch of weight she had a few pair of jeans that she was going to give to the good will I went thru them and found two pair that actually fit me perfect. They have that tight fit and a cell phone in the hip pocket will fit perfectly. They are the tight legged kind and I love wearing them around the house. They are soft and stretchy type material with some glitter designs on the hip pockets and they are tight right around the ankles so heels look good with them. You are very right about the comfy fit. I wish my wranglers I work in and my church going wrangler jeans were this comfortable.

All I wear is womens jeans. They are comfy and love the fit.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Womens jeans are all I have worn for over 10 years nobody takes the time to notice what jeans you are wearing nor do they care.

Banned Read only
    Charlotte,
    I had to bite the bullet and accept trousers and jeans . Maybe a shopping tip but Matalan do a great range , I bought slim fit in denim blue and navy they do 29" inside leg and they are a lovely fit all for £12.00 . I had to accept wearing my boots over my jeans so thought I'd go and get their boot cut ones they are the same great fit for the same price . Their denim shorts also fit nicely but you'll have to wait till next year now . For the really cold weather I bought slim fit cords from M&Co , they were on offer for £12.00 last season and they are so comfortable and warm , they look really nice teamed up with jumpers I bought from the EWM shop . I know they have a fuddy-duddy image but these jumpers really caught my eye in the window display .

It's been a bit of a learning curve for me going full time but it's also very enjoyable putting it all together knowing I can go out comfortably dressed .

Teresa you are blessed with short legs! I have got another 8" on yours, legs that is!!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Charlotte,
    I think that this thread is in the wrong section and I don't know why moderators haven't moved yet.
    It could be the clothing, shopping and beauty section, or if you would add pictures, everybody would add their own girly jean pictures...and be in the pictures and video section.
    Women's jeans for me are more comfortable than men's Jean's which I wear just for dirt things doing as oil car change, etc. The rest of the time I wear relaxed women's Jeans and women's shorts, even in male mode.
    (I'd love to post pics lol)
    Last edited by Devi SM; 09-18-2018 at 11:55 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Yep, only wear women's jeans. The bit of stretch makes them soo much more comfy.

Banned Spammer
    I agree this should be in the clothing section.

Hi

I love women's jeans ... and my wife doesn't seem to mind, so I guess that's what they call a win-win situation!

Fran

I have always worn women's jeans, even when the fly fastened on the opposite side, that was years ago. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have a pair of women jean leggings that I absolutely love. Wear them often especially in the cooler fall weather.

I've worn women's jeans for many many years now. Rather bizarrely, it was my wife who first suggested I wear them - even before I realised I wanted to crossdress. The reason was that she thought they fitted better. At first I declined, but later changed my mind, and wear them all the time. Reasons - more comfortable, stretchy, softer, they suit me and are more stylish.

Banned Read only
    SO GemmaK,

Since your wife suggested you wear girl jeans how does she feel about you taking it further?

All CD stuff aside, I simply like the way women's clothes fit me better. Men's clothing these days is all baggy and oversized, it's hard to find a pair of shorts that don't go down past my knees.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    SO GemmaK,

Since your wife suggested you wear girl jeans how does she feel about you taking it further?
    The "jeans thing" took place years ago. I now receive no objections/displeasure when I wear many items of ladies wear - the jeans, occasionally tops, shorts, knickers, holdups/tights - in fact we were shopping for knickers today - each buying 3 pairs. I don't possess any "male" jeans, and very few men's briefs. At the moment full dressing is only for NYE and possible other fancy dress occasions even if my fancy dress is just, say, a nice Goth style outfit. Over the last year or two my wife will suggest items to me - and they're slowly moving towards normal dressing, not just fancy dress.

I only wear womens jeans. They just fit better and are more comfortable. I don't like the boot cut look so I stick with skinnies. I've never had any bad experiences besides peeling them off afterwards

Charlotte, what a great post.
    I have been in the process of replacing my male jeans with female ones for quite a while. I love the softer feel and extra stretchiness they have. My wife really likes the fact they are a snug fit on my legs and behind, which is a real plus.
    I found Asda have nice jeans in regular, skinny and jeggings for a low price, so i was able to buy a few types without breaking the bank.
    I found it great for my confidence to just go into a shop and buy some and realise that the world doesn't end. I have started wearing them in public with long fem tanktops and nobody seems bothered.
    I know so many of you have been saying this for so long, i finally took your good advice and just got on with it. Like Charlotte says, thank you all for the encouragement, wouldn't have got there without you.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Banned Spammer
    I love to hear that more here are coming on board with wearing jeans in girl mode.
    It just opens up a whole new fashion choice to work with.
    Being a plus size I have not worn skinny jeans in a while but while out shopping with a GG friend she found a pair of plus sized skinny jeans that actually fit me. She did managed to talk me into to buying them.
    I wore them last week when we went out to dinner with some friends.