Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a girly Spotify playlist?

Do you have a girly Spotify playlist?

I was going to share mine in this thread but because I created my account with Facebook, I can’t share it without my full name being on it, which I’m not going to post here for obvious reason. So that’s a bit lame. Anyway, if you didn’t create your Spotify account with Facebook, you can share your playlists anonymously, and you should! We can consolidate them into something that’s just DRIPPING with pink. Fun!

Not on Spotify but I do have my “girly” playlist, although you might be pretty disappointed because most of it isn’t really “girly”. Amy Winehouse, Blondie, Siouxsie, Suzanne Vega, Mary Timony/Helium, RuPaul, Sam Phillips. I think the girliest stuff I have in there is the Cocteau Twins and Milla Jovovich’s album (yes, the actress/model. Possibly one of the most underrated albums of all time)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It is discussed here sometimes what people listen to but it seems odd that people have a male and female playlist.
    How I am dressed has no affect on what music I like or listen to.
    Seems contrived to say you only listen to female artists in girl mode.

It’s not that my taste changes dramatically, it’s more that I have certain playlists that are anthems for the times when I fully embrace my femininity. My tastes do change a bit though... there’s a lot more Ariana Grande and a lot less Grateful Dead. LOL this entire statement contradicts itself.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have some girl only playlists but play them as much in drab as when dressed, Kate Bush, PJ Harvey, Siousxie mainly but many others.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    I can't say that sex plays a role of what I listen to based on my behavior/personality. Anything with lyrics of depression is considered my favorite, for example, predominately what Linkin Park use to be. That always fit my personality.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    You must be a Smiths fan!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have a girl playlist that I sing along to for voice training.

It is slow but it does work.

Helen Shapiro gets a lot of airing as does Bonnie Tyler.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't use Spotify, or any playlists for that matter as I'm still using CDs (and vinyl but that's no so good in the car ). On my day out yesterday it was to a soundtrack of Céu, the previous time the Ting Tings. Not sure that counts as girly.

I listen to the same music regardless. Nothing changes there.
    Micki, i didnt know Milla had a solo album. I have heard a few tracks she did with Maynard Keenan and Puscifer.

Aspiring Member
    My playlist for spotify/youtube are very similar, and it is very much girly. In fact, 99.9% of my playlist consists of female singers, like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Rachel Platten, … the 0.1% is Abba, as there is 2 guys in the group.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar

I focused upon female singers long before I started crossdressing. I don't need to switch because it was already very girly.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I always make sure I’ve got my girl jams on when dressing up. I’m practically a Spice Girl fan girl. I also love Britney and Christina and Katy Perry. It gets me in the right mindset.

I've never really thought about it. I'll have to set one up...

I am not a Spotify user, but I do have an extensive, and very eclectic taste in music. But I do not change between female and male mode.

When I first accepted my dressing earlier this year, I made an Asew playlist. I looked through the few crossdressing playlists out there, added songs from my favorite female artists (which is what my regular playlist is already filled with), add in some drag queen songs, and voila playlist. Then I deleted several songs inspired by crossdressing lists that didn't really fit me (such as I'm not a girl ,Not yet a woman and Man! I feel like a woman). And I cried actually listening to the lyrics of Born This Way.

Nowadays, I am back to old habits. Listening to an artist on shuffle (Britney is my jam when I am cleaning), listening to whole albums (I listen to Blair St Clairs album about once a week when dressed and driving), and radio versions of various playlists (gives a little more variety outside of the playlist).

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    No idea what Spotify is. No facebook account here either. My very limited CD collection consists mainly of Shania twain, Abba and Micheal Jackson. With a little ZZ top and Kraftwerk in there for good measure. When driving I do not have any music on, as I love to hear the engine in my little car singing and if the radio goes on. It is Classic FM. . No idea if that is girly or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Asew View Post
    And I cried actually listening to the lyrics of Born This Way
    Girl that song hit me deep. It is one of the truest songs. Totally spoke to me. I also cried!

Quote Originally Posted by Asew View Post
    Listening to an artist on shuffle (Britney is my jam when I am cleaning)
    You betta work b**** hehe

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I do have a cpl of girly playlists,I tend to turn to when I'm going out dressed.I go for upbeat dance tunes and I find a lot off the best vocalists these days are women.But I can at other times turn to stuff that no one would describe as girlie. I've quite an eclectic taste,No C&W though that would be too damn depressing

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 09-26-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Friends used to say I had the musical taste of an indy girl anyway. Depeche Mode, Smiths and lots of synth pop.

Not Spotify but have girly Pandora channels....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This may BLOW your mind! But, I don't even have a Spotify guy list! Don't want or need it. I listen to classical most of the time.

When you've played with the philharmonic, that other stuff is dance, or children's music!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have Napster, and plenty of songs on my library that could be called girly (Ting Tings, Gaga, ABBA etc) but I also have a lot of Elton John, Billy Joel, David Bowie, so it has some girlyness mixed in
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Recently my son said to me you are going soft in your old age as I said I liked a song by Amy Winehouse if he only knew lol
    I don't have a playlist, but I certainly listen to a lot of girly music...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec