Thread: No beard

No beard

Hi all
    I looked at a thread Bea wrote about keeping a beard even when dressed and i felt i wanted to share my opposite thought process. Sometimes when that moment arises when an unexpected hour or two crops up when im able to dress i feel it really necessary to shave my face as close and as smooth as possible and moisturize no matter how much time it takes from my Emma time. I need to feel as close to female mode as much as i can. I have in the past not carried out this process and it really doesnt work for me. I would love a hair free face.

I'm the same way. Just throwing something on when I get the chance doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't feel complete unless I go 'all the way'. Which for me is wig and make up. Even dressing with a day old shave doesn't feel right. If I don't feel like shaving, I usually don't bother dressing.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Yep, I never liked mixing it up.
    Either Femme or all dude

I've tried dressing a few times without makeup and it wasn't enjoyable!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Emma, I feel the same. I have removed my makeup, re-shaved and re-applied my makeup.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My face has to be squeak clean, at least I can go for 15 hours or more before I have to even think about shaving.

After 24 hours I feel a bit guilty.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I got rid of my moustache 8 years ago and have not missed it (get addressed as ma'am much more often without it)

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    You'd be unlikely to be addressed as ma'am with the moustache Bridget

I don't like dressing without shaving but to me when I don't have the time and I'm just staying around the house I do enjoy just wearing a dress. I just avoid the mirrors and do some of the house chores. It's like wearing my panties full time under my work clothes. It kind of soothes the beast inside until I can get dressed all the way.

Yeah, I totally get that many don't like the idea of beards and dressing. I totally respect the idea and if I had a facial structure that I didn't feel the need to camouflage, I might shave too. Besides, the wife likes the beard...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Shaved all facial hair 12 years ago and never will I let it return.

Beards just don't cut it at any time. I don't even like a hint of stubble when I'm in guy mode, but when I'm wearing anything feminine the beard absolutely must GO !

I shave everyday just before dressing, but I don't wear makeup.(I dress most every day). Then I shave again if I am going to a Trans club meeting, where I'm going to wear make-up. My beard is mostly white now, so it is easier to hide. The down side of that is, laser won't work on white hair, so if I wanted to get it removed , it would be an expensive electrolysis proccess.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I am in the camp that has no desire at any time for facial hair.
    It looks and feels messy to me.
    The same with arms, pits and legs.
    Fortunately, the society that I live in accepts males with clean shaven faces as acceptable.
    The arms and legs, I'm pushing the issue, but I haven't received any pushback from anyone other than my wife (and that's from her fear that someone else will figure out that I'm not normal.

I'd lived different stages about it.
    Years ago I developed a very Male appearance to unconsciously attack the woman in me so I had beard, very abundant and sometimes with any care at all. It worked for a time but undoubtedly was absurd, for me, to dress and have hair on face. Those were times in the closet. Everytime I had the chance my dress would had to be full with make.up, wig and of course very shaved.
    Then when I came out to wife I could dress daily but no time for make up because I stayed at bo.w working. I did a lot of pics of that and just days ago I deleted all those me dressed but with Male face.
    Now, I've been working g removing my moustache so no almost gray there and my beard is almost white except under the chin so almost unnoticeable le and easy to concealer with soft make up very natural.
    Now being on HRT for almost 4 months I can go without make up and I feel very good, just eyeliner, blush and some lip color...but definitely I do t like a guy dressed as a woman...a d beard or the blue color there is very dissapointing...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I’m at the stage of developing Carolina. I’ve taken my first irreversible step, laser removal of all facial hair. Beard and Carolina is a no-no for me.
    I’m also going to a beauty parlor (in drab) to remove (waxing) the abundant fur on my legs (first time ever). Hairless legs are easier to hide in winter, but I’m not out yet (except to my wife) and can’t have permanent hairless legs... yet

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    You'd be unlikely to be addressed as ma'am with the moustache Bridget
    LOL unless you were on stage singing YMCA with Village People maybe
    Last edited by Eemz; 09-21-2018 at 04:20 AM. Reason: remove duplication

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    I'm the same way. Just throwing something on when I get the chance doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't feel complete unless I go 'all the way'. Which for me is wig and make up. Even dressing with a day old shave doesn't feel right. If I don't feel like shaving, I usually don't bother dressing.
    Im excatly the same. Probably why I haven’t dressed in so long until yesterday
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I could not agree with you more Emma.. I have had laser on my face which has killed all the dark hairs, I do still get the grey ones which take a few days to show, but a light shave makes my face totally smooth.. I shave daily to feel smooth even though hair only shows after 2 or 3 days.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I suffer from reverse dysphoria. I want and enjoy looking like a woman, but I'm so used to having a beard that when I don't have it I don't feel right as a male and sometimes struggle to shave it off.