Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I get angry/frustrated when...?

I get angry/frustrated when...?

I get angry & frustrated when I break a nail...just happened! So eeerrr! I'm curious what upsets other gals on the forum...please share whether it ranges from a mild frustration to the tea kettle boiling over!
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 09-20-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I get extremely frustrated when life gets in the way and one of my all too infrequent opportunities to dress goes by the boards.

Same here Elizabeth if I don't get to dress at least once a week I get cranky, frustrated, and irritated. I don't know but it almost seems therapeutic to slip into something smooth and silky, if I can just put my lipstick on in the mornings and see the lip print on my cup it helps also. I wear my panties under my jeans and that helps keep me in tune somewhat. Crazy isn't it?

Platinum Member
    I get angry/frustrated when I get angry/frustrated.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki , Breaking a Nail, Runner, The wig will not cooperate just to name a few. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I get angry/frustrated when some people make me feel bad about myself being a cross-dresser.

Like my SO or like a few months ago when a SA saw me looking at dresses from the next aisle over and not looking at me said in a sarcastic voice "Looks like someone needs a dress".

I use to work with a 30 year old girl who worked at a dress store and she said she would hide in the back when a CDer would come in, she didn't know I dressed.
    She always dressed to kill, very attractive.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 09-20-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Gold Member
    Super Glue to the rescue. Don't cry, TRY.
    Hugs
    Rader

Hi Nikki,

I get frustrated when I plan to work from home, which gives me a chance to be Anne all day, but instead something comes up that requires me to be out and about, which is in guy mode for me.

Anne

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Getting angry never does any good so I stopped doing that for the most part.

not going to work...my actual nail broke near the nail bed...it's going to be two weeks before its back to a good length...ugh!

I find that when I’m angry or frustrated, it’s almost always because I’m tired. I take annoyances in stride when I’m well rested.

Nikki, I have a near 100% track record for saving broken nails... gorilla glue in the flap, then patiently layer gorilla glue underneath, then get a gel manicure on top. It holds and the gel prevents friction from opening back up the flap. I have two broken nails right now and they’ve held for 3 weeks.

I get angry and frustrated when I haven't been able to dress for a while.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I am an easily irritated never angry kind of a girl - i get irritated when i am unable to find a 'legitimate reason' to explain to my wife why I should keep my body hair shaven.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaK View Post
    Nikki, I have a near 100% track record for saving broken nails... gorilla glue in the flap, then patiently layer gorilla glue underneath, then get a gel manicure on top. It holds and the gel prevents friction from opening back up the flap. I have two broken nails right now and they’ve held for 3 weeks.
    I'll try gorilla glue next time, but unfortunately I cannot go around with manicured nails since I don't work from home. I might be able to get away with applying a layer or two of clear gel coat to the damaged nail.

Nikki,

You nailed it, girl. (pun intended).
    After taking the time and care to let nails grow to a groom-able length, one breaks and upsets the symmetry.
    Damn.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm pretty handy. Use my hands for all sorts of things so I break nails all the time! Isn't that why they invented nail clippers?

So we can clip them back and let them grow out again?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    As to nails I always end up with gouges in nails. I try to keep my nails at a length just peeking over the end of the finger. Most GG's do not keep their nails as long as most CD-ers seem to want to keep theirs. I don't bother with nail polish either. Too time consuming for the short period of time.

My frustrations occur when I thought I had a day to look forward to being en femme and some unexpected change of plans occurs. Or I planned to be out of the house on the premise my wife was going to be home, and, then she changes her plans and leaves all day.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    I'll try gorilla glue next time, but unfortunately I cannot go around with manicured nails since I don't work from home. I might be able to get away with applying a layer or two of clear gel coat to the damaged nail.

After glueing the break, get hold of some nail silk and use a clear base to stick it over the repair, A couple of coats, one on nail, then one over the silk. then get a good quality Matte top coat like "OPI nail envy matte" and nobody will even notice you have polish on your nail and the repair will be suprisingly strong. You can also use the Matte polish on the rest of your nails to keep them nice and strong and prevent breakages. If you cannot find the nail silk, tissue may work but not as strong. if you can still see the texture of the silk or tissue, use a fine file to smooth and feather the surface and recoat with the matte.

How do i know? I am a Mechanic and break mine all the time and like you, it really upsets me when it happens.

Also google this, "The Edge Nail Silk Wrap", Perfect for overlaying a repair and then Matte over the top again.

Fyi, if the finish is too matte at first, just rub the polish when cured and it takes on a very natural sheen.
    Last edited by colleen ps; 09-21-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Damage to nails and my hair getting messed up in the wind helps with the frustration.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I get angry/frustrated when I get angry/frustrated.
    Me too Kim, we have so much in common!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Getting angry never does any good so I stopped doing that for the most part.
    This is certainly easier said then done but I do try and stay on an even keel and wearing panties helps me do it.
    Crissy

For me, when after drying off from my shower. I work up a sweat getting my sports bra on and it starts sticking to me.

Oh, and people at work.

joni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    I get angry and frustrated when I haven't been able to dress for a while.
    ^This

So, I'm pretty much always frustrated because I rarely ever dress. But when I do, I'm content and energetic.

Banned Read only
    Whenever someone posts asking if they are a Crossdresser or Transvestite or what label is best.