Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I get angry/frustrated when...?

I get frustrated when I look back at things, issues, events, discussions and many other daily things happening in normal life that at the moment seemed to be something to be angry or upset about and after time and reflection I realize that in the large scheme,were things that I should not have got upset over. In short life is too short to spend it being upset over trivial things. We all should learn to celebrate the simple pleasures of life that we have …………….and there are many. Reminds me of that song...……….."Don't worry be happy"
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I split a nail well down into the nail bed once - my manicurist used a silk wrap to "fix" it and then covered it with the usual clear top coat. It looked completely natural, and got trimmed as it grew out - nobody could tell it wasn't a "normal" male nail...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When I'm down to my last pair of lovely tights,the ones I splashed out on for special and discover there's a ladder in them, just before going out

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Pretty laid back, not much upsets me, If I can't control it .....

Chipping a freshly painted finger nail just as I am about to go out winds me up no end.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Very surprised this hasnt been mentioned.

Run in the stockings. Drives me nuts.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154785793@N04/
    Flickr Nickiem83
    Sephora is my drug.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    More irritating than anger making, but when my false eye lashes fall off just when I think they've stuck, oh yes, and putting a finger nail through a new pair of tights.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

One word so many curse words.....false lashes
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

My nail is growing back...but SLOWLY!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Oh you should have never asked that question but I'll just give you one. I get angry when it just took me an hour to get all dressed up and then there's a change of plan and someone comes home early.
    Here's another one, getting all dressed up and looking forward to putting on those new pantyhose and inpull them up and tear and a run.
    I'll stop here.

Like a month ago I got a bad nail when working on building a porch (power screwdriver slipped and went right towards the thumb nail bed). I was cursing at the stupid f***ing porch the rest of the day. Now I have a big dent in the middle of my thumb nail as it grows out.

Usually the big things don't bother me, but a bunch of little things add up and puts me in a mood. At least I recognize it now and try and take a break or at least a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Chipping a freshly painted finger nail just as I am about to go out winds me up no end.
    Calm down Bobbi, just touch it up real quick. Crissy

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Reading many of the replies here there is a recurring theme, that is that people get angry about little stuff that isn't worth getting angry about. Broke a nail? It'll grow back, what good does being angry do? Do any of you realise JUST HOW SHORT your lives are? Relax and enjoy yourselves before it is too late.

true! life is too short maybe "winds me up "is too much as well on reflection i would say annoying and at the wrong time especially when already out for sure no use getting angry which I do not for me its more of a case of "oh dammit" nothing I can do i just on reflection get on with whatever I am doing.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman