Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venturing out into the RW "dressed". A Q for some of you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1 hour to prep Sherry. 5 minutes to prep Robert!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I take about 1/2 hour to shower, shave, dry off and moisturize and get into my panties. This part I do every day, drab or pretty.
    Another 5 minutes to throw on drab clothes.
    OR
    Another 1/2 hour for makeup, something pretty, a little jewelry and a wig. Then transfer to the purse, go through my checklist and out the door.

From start to finish its abour 45 to 50 minutes, but that's no shower, just starting with a close shave. But it is my favorite hour for sure.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Any time I dress I want to look as attractive and "passable" as possible but I only spend about 20-30 minutes in preparation. Any extra time I feel will make little difference and not noticeable to others.

Now that I've adopted a more natural look, my makeup routine only takes about 45 minutes. On the special occasions where I go for a more glamorous look, it takes me a good 1 and 1/2 hours.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Platinum Member
    Hi WAH , I take pride in my appearance in both modes. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

30-45 minutes to get ready to go to church or to my counselor or go shopping or whatever! (does not include shower and shave time!) Male about 5-10 minutes!
    Especially with make up, practice, practice, practice! Sometimes it takes 15 minutes to pick the right outfit! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 09-24-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Takes me about 45 min to hour if I am doing it myself not counting shower and shave. That’s the same whether I am dressing or not. I have never gone out from my home so that’s just for inside. I find it worth the money (because I don’t do it often) to go to a Sephora and have them do it. It’s fun and I enjoy sharing the experience. Takes about 45 minute or more depending on how much we chat. Then I change there and have gone out. When I was teaching I could be up, showered and shaved and out door in 20 minutes.

Too damn long........and yet I keep doing it, frequently!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Takes me about 90 to 120 mins on average to get from drab to dressed - less if I'm already settled in my dressing room and all my stuff is organised around the room already.

Makeup now takes me about 30 mins or so on it's own, about 45 mins to get my forms and all on me with my dress, and the rest of the time is packing my purse, handbag and getting my wig straightened out.

I'm at about 1-1/2 hours to do it right, from shower and a second shave prior to makeup... clothes are 10 minutes, with picking a matching bra for my top, making sure my hair is great, and a second check on accessories, and out the door!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter