Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fem. Outward

Banned Read only

Fem. Outward

For those of us that don't/can't pass but need to be feminine in addition to wearing women's underwear are you also wearing women's outerwear and dress to blend. For example I wear women's footwear with bootcut girl jeans and girl top. Maybe a little makeup. Doing this makes for a lot of pluses.
    1/ I am wearing girl clothes because I like being feminine.
    2/ I really feel good wearing all girl clothes and going about in public.
    3/ I am helping acceptance of the CD movement.
    4/ Nothing wrong with a male wearing girl clothes, women Cd, public get use to it (really nobody cares).
    Hope this shows other CD's that you should also do this. You will be surprised and amazed that nobody notices

Is Gender blending where we are going D?

Been doing it for years; 1/ 2/.

3/ 4/; take me out of my comfort zone, But! for those of us in the position to flamboyantly and non-precariously do so, will!

What would you do if you were me Deebra?
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Sounds like gender blending, I have been going a few steps further and this way I am in my comfort zone, if I was half and half I would not feel comfortable.

I also feel I would not be doing justice to my fellow sisters either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I wear the whole package because I just want to be Teresa . I've just been out this morning to check out some new items in Matalan and take advantage of a discout card . The dress is part of a Denise Van Outen collection , I slipped it on in the changing cubicle and stepped out to check how it looked in the full length mirrors and got into a conversation with a couple of lady's trying on, they agreed I had the right figure so I then slipped into nice winter skirt , they told I'd be mad not to buy it with my legs , I thought it was too short but one lady had already gone to find her size in the racks to check it out for herself .

All I can say is there's no harm in just being me , forget the labels !!

Labels are for soup cans, not for people.
    be true to yourself and own the look, you will then be happy.

Fran

I don't own a wig nor have a fem haircut any longer. I mainly dress fem from top to bottom. There really is no mistaking what I wear lol. I do wear makeup most days as that is how I am most comfortable.

Banned Read only
    So glad to hear that all five members above dress feminine and go out. The post was to encourage those that would love to but are afraid to to Just Do It. If you dress to blend and not call attention you will be amazed how you aren't noticed. I gotta put this in, bad English and all. When I dress with a tight tuck and feel the softness of lingerie, how the jeans hug my body, what a bra does under a soft, pretty girl top and walking in heels it is such a wonderful feeling to feel feminine just like a girl and I'm out there.

Stacey, Bev and Teressa, it's finding what works for you but most of all go out and enjoy. If you can pass fully dressed who wouldn't prefer this, I can't so I do what I can. Bev it's not doing injustice to our fellow sisters; isn't getting out better than the closet. If someone sees I am wearing girl clothes then they see me wearing girl clothes, SO what's the problem????????? The more society sees gender blending the sooner we/it will be accepted then you can wear a dress and look better than a lot of women!!!

Apologies for my response.

Not saying it is wrong and I'm not judging. If I am going to wear all female clothing I go all out, make up and fem hair or wig. That is my comfort zone. Whatever make you comfortable is what you should do.

Banned Read only
    I'm tall, medium build, flat stomach. When I go out dressed as described in thread #7 above I feel the clothes fit my body close and nice, color matched, neat and look nice on me and I look nice in them. Better than loose baggy course men's jeans that are to baggy in the seat. Just makes good sense to wear clothes that fit you body better and you look nicer in them, even if they are the other gender. What smart mind could argue against that??????????????

The male is strong in this one...

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    4/ Nothing wrong with a male wearing girl clothes, women Cd, public get use to it (really nobody cares).
    The more society sees gender blending the sooner we/it will be accepted then you can wear a dress and look better than a lot of women!!!
    When is this place going to stop saying...

1) Women CD. Women don't CD. They wear clothing styles that are 100% acceptable for women to wear that is generally tailored for a woman's body.

2) Why is it so often a competition to look better than women? Oh that's right, women no longer dress like women and we can now do it better.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I think the gender bending/blending look is great. My go-to shoes are ballet flats. I often wear women's jeans or shorts as well. Wear what makes you feel most comfortable.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , I will wear ladies jeans and shoes with trouser socks and ladies underwear and sometimes
    ladies top while presenting totally male + triple earrings both sides. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Do this quite often. Will be making a food-run in the am. wearing Ladies Jeans, Tank, girly socks,Panties of course, but with wide-brim man-hat & Shades. Will be walking on some gravel--so will wear man-sneakers so my Ladies Sneakers stay nice . No Bra this trip. maybe later. Do save the "Full Package Dressing" for when going certain places. Still too Hot here for the Wigs. Ladies wallet will be in my cart, clear gloss on my nails. No makeup, as do have to show my ID there. Toni G..

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    If someone sees I am wearing girl clothes then they see me wearing girl clothes, SO what's the problem?????????
    News flash - there isn't one. It is only a problem in your head and boy oh boy is it a BIG problem in your head judging form your repeated posts.

Yep, i do it all the time, jeans, shoes, hose, tops, nail polish etc and never really had a problem. A few stares maybe but no comments or confrontation.

News Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    News flash - there isn't one. It is only a problem in your head and boy oh boy is it a BIG problem in your head judging form your repeated posts.
    I could be as critical and as you are!

Guess I'm more beautiful on the inside as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Darling View Post
    Guess I'm more beautiful on the inside as well!
    You're too kind.

Seriously though, there is no critcism of Deebra at all here, only an attempt to help her get over this problem. The thing is she repeatedly keeps making the same posts along the lines of wearing tight fitting jeans and it not fair that women can crossdress and everyone has a problem if she does. The simply plain fact is that no-one has a problem with men wearing 'close fitting tight jeans' and a womans top. They sell super-skinny jeans in mens clothes shops these days which are designed to be worn like leggings. Deebra offers not one example of anyone seemingly having a problem with this sort of presentation and yet perpetuates the belief that everyone is dead against it. Well they aren't, there is no problem with wearing tight womens jeans under a womans top, countless members here do it all the time (I do when it's too cold for my favourate leggings). Maybe if Deebra can get it out of her head that the world hates this kind of presentation she can just start to relax and enjoy life. Deebra, has anyone ever said anything to you when dressed as you describe? Have you ever experienced a problem at all from dressing this way. If so, please elaborate, if not, then see that as proof that it is not the problem you think it is and just enjoy wearing what you want.
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 09-24-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Banned Read only
    WOW, THANKYOU all for standing up for me, if I repeat a post and it bothers you just don't read Deebra any more, problem solved. And not every member reads this forum every day so if I "repeat" that person might read it on the second go round and it might be the answer they were looking for.
    Sara Jessica, listen up girl,
    1/ Wrong, women do CD all the time and it's accepted. They wear men's shirts, male football jerseys, men's jeans because of their deep pockets, men's uniforms including work boots, pants, shirts, tie and caps, jackets even T shirts that are men's underwear. Sad thing is if a man looks better wearing women's clothes as described above he is criticized; why are women given this free pass and men not treated the same??? and that is the reason for this post, equality.

2/ Be the best you can be, if you can dress as a woman does and look better than her that's just all the more reason to CD. Ever see the male to female transformations, the men always go from average looking to a beautiful, feminine woman. As CD's we emulate women, we want to pass and be accepted as a woman, personally I would love to look like a Playmate or Calendar girl.

DaisyLawrence.
    You are right it's not a problem if you are confident in wearing women's clothes, unless:

1/ You run into a family member, co worker and are outed and embarrassed.
    2/ An insecure bully wants to bully you.
    3/ Anyone else including teenage girls wants to make fun.

1) I wear skinny jeans in front of everyone, what is there to be embarrased about? They sell them for men now. My 87 year old father recently bought skinny jeans that fit him like leggings. He loves them.
    2) Has anyone ever bullied you about this kind of presentation?
    3) Has a teenage girl actually made fun of you in public when presenting like that?

WOW, THANKYOU all for standing up for me, if I repeat a post and it bothers you just don't read Deebra any more, problem solved. And not every member reads this forum every day so if I "repeat" that person might read it on the second go round and it might be the answer they were looking for.
    Sara Jessica, listen up girl,
    1/ Wrong, women do CD all the time and it's accepted. They wear men's shirts, male football jerseys, men's jeans because of their deep pockets, men's uniforms including work boots, pants, shirts, tie and caps, jackets even T shirts that are men's underwear. Sad thing is if a man looks better wearing women's clothes as described above he is criticized; why are women given this free pass and men not treated the same??? and that is the reason for this post, equality.
    Women had to fight for the right to wear Pant/Trousers. Many places it was actually banned.

A lot of it came from industrial jobs in wartime but that did not mean it was automatic.

Women were not allowed to wear trousers on the U.S. Senate floor until 1993. is just one example.

So I am afraid its not equal as we have not fought for that right often enough to make is seem normal.

Strangely some of the fight as least here in the UK is in schools trying to stop boy wearing shorts in hot weather.
    So as a result some took to wearing their sisters skirts as it was still part of a standard school uniform.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I try to discreetly blend with some girl clothes. Forgive my lack of fashion styles; I have a pair of leggings that go down about a third of my calves kinda like pedal pushers back in the day. The pattern in them leans toward camo but is not camo at all. I have worn them shopping, out to lunch, at the lake, at the campground and no one has given me a second glance (I watch closely for others looking at me). I also wear a nail polish that is very close to my flesh tone and I have only gotten a second look once which was when I was counting out money to a cashier and she definitely noticed. All she did was make eye contact and smile.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Banned Read only
    DaisyLawrence.
    I have never been bullied, you pick the places to go and not go and if you are lucky you don't run into a smart a** bully that's showing his insecure maleness. He also probably has small hands and they could be an indicator of other things if you know what I mean.
    Yes teenage girls and young women have made fun,..... sick, immature and no class or manners.
    1/ I bought a pair of heels in the mall and the SA suggested I wear them while finishing my shopping. As I walked past a young woman setting with her boyfriend she broke into a big laugh and got her boyfriend to take a look. I sat down some distance away waiting for her to leave so I could walk back to the shoe store and get my guy shoes I had left there; she out waited me and got her jollies again as I walked by.
    2/ I wore my black swede 3" heel boots under my long black jeans and walked the mall early one morning, three people clocked me. I thought the boots and long jeans covered most of the boot and blended. One young woman just stopped, look down at the boots and then stared at me as if to say what the **** are you doing. Another setting behind a kersarge broke out into an uncontrobable laugh and called to her friend. Then I wore the same jeans and boots in a different mall and no problem. This second time I did take along my 12 foot alligator that walked beside me (joke). CD's are suppose to be soft, the weaker sex and feminine, and have a tough skin.
    3/ I asked the SA in Payless about CDing, she said watch out for teenage girls. If The Donald can rant and rave surely we can wear a bra and panties.

Deebra, I really don't know what to say. I'm glad you weren't bullied but find your assumptions about the size of a male organ associated with any potential bully quite disturbing. This could also be said about your conclusion that a teenage girl that laughs at you is sick and has no class despite you not knowing said girl one bit. Maybe it is just you but of the thousands and thousands of posts I've read here, I've not yet heard of anyone causing strangers to burst out in open hilarity. Maybe you just present a funny image or live in a particularly rude place? Maybe it would help if you were to post some pictures of the outfits you describe (don't worry, no need for head shots but neck down would help with gretaer understanding). Look forward to the photo.

If The Donald can rant and rave surely we can wear a bra and panties.
    Oh and about this, well yes you can and that is what I've been telling you

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    Not saying it is wrong and I'm not judging. If I am going to wear all female clothing I go all out, make up and fem hair or wig. That is my comfort zone. Whatever make you comfortable is what you should do.
    ...or whatever you’re able to do.

When I started my journey, l imagined l would have to be 100% feminized before venturing out into the world. This meant outfits, wigs, makeup and all the rest of it. Fortunately, l decided to compromise and ventured out during a pride weekend, when others were also out dressed in all sorts of ways. Under the right circumstances, a pair of sunglasses and an appropriate hat can go a long way.

I’ve yet to get my first makeover and buy my own wig, still, I’ve already been out eight times and I’m glad I did it. If I was comfortable enough being out before my look was complete, it’ll just get better when all the elements are finally in place.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!