Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess Dress

Princess Dress

We had a black tie wedding out of town a few weeks ago, I got a tuxedo and my wife bought a gown. I was flattered that when she went to look for the gown she asked me to go with her, telling me I have good taste and I'm very honest.
    The night of the wedding we were in a hotel and I hadn't seen the dress since she bought it and it had to be altered so I didn't really get a real look at it. I went downstairs to ask if anyone knew how to make a bow tie, because I never had worn a bow tie before, when I went back in the room my wife had the gown on. My mouth dropped, she looked like a princess, the dress was silver with dark grey jewels on it and she must have seen the envey and jealous look on my face standing there in a boring tuxedo.
    Yesterday I went to the dry cleaners and found my wife brought my tuxedo and her gown, I brought the dress home and wanted so bad to try it on, but I decided to respect my wife's wishes that if I want to wear anything of hers to ask first.
    My wife came home and seen the dry cleaning and asked if the gown wasn't ready to be picked up, I told her I hung it in her closet. She asked me if I tried it on yet, I told her I wasn't going to lie it did cross my mind, she told me to go try it on. She said more then likely she is never going to wear that gown again so when she had it altered she asked the lady not to cut the material on the bottom and instead fold it in and she now asked to lengthen it 4inches longer so it fits me.
    WOW! I think my eyes came out of my sockets with excitement and then I asked her what she told the lady when she asked to have it lengthened, my wife told me that she didn't have to explain nothing, it wasn't her business.
    I told her she didn't have to do that for me and she said it was like a thank you for taking the time and patience to find that dress and doesn't know many of her friends are as fortunate to have a husband who would do that for there wives.I thanked her and instantly went to try it on, it's beautiful and I couldn't believe how much it weighed. When I get a chance to fully dress I will take some pictures.
    I couldn't believe that my wife did that for me and I was so excited I had to share it here with my friends. Now all I need is a ball to attend.Lol
    Last edited by Maria 60; 09-22-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Wow! That is wonderful!

Now you need to think of something for her!

Fortunate indeed! But like for most of us there probably won't be an opportunity for you to wear it "out."

Lacy PJs

Your wife is pretty special I think

That is a very loving and understanding wife u got there. Many will probably wear it just to make u jealous and not care about ur feelings.

Growing up I never really took much of an interest in being Prince Charming, but neither did I want to be a girly girl princess who needs rescuing from the bad guys either. It wasn't until tv, video games, and movies changed that female characters started to appeal to me, and that eventually included princesses as well. I love the gorgeous gowns they wear, along with everything else that goes with the princess look. I think its a shame we can't all go around dressed up like that, but oh well. I love most other women's clothes too.

That's so cool.
    My wife hates that I think dresses are so cool.
    The last time the wife and I went to a wedding she wouldn't let me see the dress before the wedding And said I better not comment on the dress at all.
    ARRRRRRRRRRR!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

You are a Fortunate man! To have a wife that is so inclusive in your life and needs to recognize the desires you feel. She is an amazing wife and I am sure from reading your post you know and appreciate her. Congratulations on the new gown and a wonderful life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    You two were surely meant to be together!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That is acceptance plus.

What a lovely thought.

What are you going to do for your wife now?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Any chance your wife can be cloned? Envious. If I had an accepting wife who participated I know of several multi day gatherings of cross dresser that do include a formal dinner/dance night. Peruse the internet and see if one is nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    That's so cool.
    My wife hates that I think dresses are so cool.
    The last time the wife and I went to a wedding she wouldn't let me see the dress before the wedding And said I better not comment on the dress at all.
    ARRRRRRRRRRR!
    Really, what is she thinking??? If one on my exe's tried that I would have right then headed for the pub and not gone to the wedding, and with one car that would mean she would have stayed home.

Fran

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    That's a lovely uplifting story.Your wife is so amazing and you are very lucky,Look forward to seeing your pic wearing the gorgeous dress

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member
    Fran, being new, you don't know the trouble Judy-Something has experienced with her wife otherwise you'd have known "what is she thinking."

Maria, feel free to let your wife know we are all jealous of you having such a kind and accepting wife.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , Whether you go or not in your mirror you will see the Belle of the Ball there. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria. That is SOoo awesome! Thanx for sharing!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

All I am going to say is that you have an AMAZING wife!

Enjoyed reading your post Maria, thanks for sharing. Kudos to your wife for her loving thoughts and actions.

Karen

Silver Member
    I know about the weight of dresses. It has always amazed me. Then again guys put their clothes on piecemeal and probably come close to the same weight. I had a beaded dress that was extremely heavy.

Your wife sounds as beautiful as the dress. Thanks for sharing!

Very nice read, Maria.

For me, there is nothing better than a ball gown or wedding dress. And yes, they can get heavy!

Totally envious You have a sweet wife there!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    Fortunate indeed! But like for most of us there probably won't be an opportunity for you to wear it "out."

Lacy PJs
    Wow. Debbie downer!

Maria, Wow what a wonderful wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Gold Member
    Wow!! What a wonderful Wife you have. You might think of getting her a special little something in return.
    I can not wait for a picture.
    Rader