Thread: My brothers Support

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

My brothers Support

Found out my ex wife's brother sadly passed away today.This led me to text my own Brother,Now we're not what you would call close but I just wanted to see how him and his family were, perhaps feeling guilty in light of today's sad news that we don't really talk.

The conversation soon turned to me and my relationship with my son,And I ended up unloading on him,he was great with me and his support I am so grateful for.
    Now I must confess to feeling guilty that I prejudged him on wether he would be on my side or not,He grew up knowing of my "hobby" so maybe I should have realised he would be alright with things.And I'm so glad to have been proved wrong.Has anyone else had a family member surprise you with their reaction

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I had an odd thing happen with my brother that has left me wondering. I have to say first that I am an underdresser and only my wife knows.
    A year or two ago I was texting my brother and his wife and it seems she didn’t know it was a multiparty text chain because she texted to him and mistakenly included me “We will see who wears the panties”.at that point I made my inclusion clear and politely terminated the text chain. But I’ve been left wondering if he is an under dresser too. Don’t know how to ask.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sophie , Some times those so close to us seam to be so far from us.

Sory to hear about your X BIL. >>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My brothers know that I dress. I am not sure if they know how far I want to go.
    They are my Best Friends and I know that in the long run we will still be best friends.
    there will be obstacles, but I am confident - Because ALL my family believes that "Family is First"