Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Transgender or Transgendered ?

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    I think my spell check gives up and runs for the hills when I start typing replies on the forum there are more differences than I first realised .

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    There needs to be a pedantic conference where folks can get picky, split hairs and argue semantics! The problem is that the only ones that would go probably can't read and are too narrow minded to listen with their deaf ears! Labels don't change a thing, as I still wear my lingerie, hose and skirts, if for no other reason than I like to. "Serious questions" involve things like feeding the poor, helping the sick, and educating ignorant people so they don't hurt people who are different than them.
    Agree with this fully, and more than enough ignorant people around.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I'll second that Diane.