Thread: Don't hold back !

Banned Read only

Don't hold back !

I was in the Matalan store yesterday trying on the dress in my avatar and looking in the full length mirror in the changing area when a mother with her adult daughter walked by , she said , " Looking good girl !" I replied , " Thanks for that ! but let's not forget this is as good as it gets !" She turned and touched me softly on my arm and said , " You're so darn right girl ! Why do we hold back ! Good for you girl go for it !"

As they left the changing room I heard her say to her daughter , " Come on girl , let's go and load this trolley up *.....* the expense , lets have some fun !"

Well I've been called , " Madam " and a " Lady " so now I've just been called , " Girl "

I'd also chosen a nice grey winter skirt which I felt was too short , I was looking in the mirror when a lady had a her head on one side looking at me , so I told her I thought it was too short , she said, " it looks fine with your black boots and opaque tights besides if I had your legs I wouldn't worry !" I commented her legs looked fine, so with that she went off to see if they had one in her size .

So come on all you girls do as the lady said and don't hold back !!

Good for you Teresa. I always love your stories of interaction.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What worries me is the expense. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    I can't repeat the lady's exact words about the expense but her daughter appeared to be all for it !

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , It sounds like you have this program Totally figured out. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a fun story! And to think you have become a fashion guru to GGs, I am sure that is an unexpected positive side effect of your openness.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Banned Read only
    Blue,
    I guess I'm so comfortable with the situation it just happens in a natural way . I haven't jumped all the hurdles yet but as you say it does appear to be a clearer track I'm running on at the moment .

Sami,
    I'm not sure how I would put it but I recently told the story of when I bought the brown boots . I was asked by a wife with her husband watching to show her how both boots looked before she decided to buy them and then two ladies commented that the heels weren't as high as they thought and both went off to find a pair in their size .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-23-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    You know Teresa I would love seeing you and Kandi get together and have a day of it you two would have such stories to
    tell. You both just know how to throw caution to the wind and be yourself
    Thanks for sharing

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Nice to hear such a lovely story, especially with there being so many fantasy threads.

What a great story when my wife tries on cloths I love the women talk to each other about outfit they are trying on.