Thread: I told a GG friend about my dressing

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar

I told a GG friend about my dressing

I'm not really sure why, but she and I got to talking about these shiny leggings we saw. She mentioned that she has a skirt made out of that same material. We got to talking about something unrelated and somehow the conversation got turned back to the shiny leggings. I joked that I would totally rock those. She said "the skirt or the leggings?" I replied either one. We talked for a while about other things unrelated to clothes, but I felt compelled to let her in on my secret. I told her that I wasn't joking about liking the skirt because I wear them often. Her response was amazing. She sent me a link on her phone to a skirt and said "I practically live in these. They're super comfy and I think you'll like them". While I didn't expect her to mind, I was taken aback at how nonchalant she was about it. Some people really are amazing.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    The link Steph the LINK !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Your story reminds me of a similar experience with my to-be wife. She noticed my attention to her wearing hose (my #1). On my birthday, she handed me her birthday present but told me not to open it until I got home. When I opened it, I found three pair of pantyhose. I immediately called her...kinda at a loss for words. She simply said “enjoy”. On our next date, I told her everything...betting she’d sprint to the nearest door. She didn’t. We continued to talk and got married 3 months later. She’s totally supportive and I can dress whenever I want and wear whatever I want. She still teases me when I talk about “comfort”. She finds nothing comfortable with underwires, hose, shapers. I just smile. Sounds like you’d like to see her again...good luck.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie , It should really be interesting to s where this leads to,
    Keep us advised. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That is so cool!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

This is a wonderful story! I love to hear when something good unexpectedly happens.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

It will be good if she responds favourably once she takes all in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Oh yes indeed, the Boho Hippy look. This is me all over. This look has a community all of its own. She may not actually like crossdressers in general but you passed her 'style police' test so you qualify to join the club. Welcome to the hippy group, the view is great from up here. Time for a new avatar I think.

I must be a closet hippy because I love the look of that skirt and can definitely envision myself wearing one. I was about to pull the trigger on ordering it when I remembered I am in the middle of moving. I will have to wait until I arrive in Las Vegas.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Really cute skirt. Let us know if you end up with it.

What a lovely, charming person. Thank you for sharing that story,