Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your colors for today?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Compression work-out leggings in a dark teal, and a compression work-out tee in black.

And I'm in guy-mode, of course.

Day off from work, so I'll just be chilling like this at home for a while.

I'm tired, I'm sore, I'm burnt-out. Much-needed rest & recovery day!

Aspiring Member
    Today I am wearing my favorite beige Panty
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I have on the most comfortable leopard print tights, beige DexFlex heels, and cream colored Limited flouncy blouse.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Work-out leggings in a black/white/gray "pixel" print, stretchy nylon top in black, and a padded sports bra in black & gray (I suppose that last one counts since my bra strap shows sometimes ).

Are these even technically considered as colors??

And yes, I love wearing black tops, since they go with practically everything & make me appear slimmer. Leave me alone!

I feel really tarty today!

A pink plunge bra with chicken fillets, MaxFactor lip gloss to match the bra, barely black hold ups with low heeled red pumps and a black sequined baby doll.

I love matching my bra colour to my lips.

It's a chilly morning, so I have on opaque teal tights, pink 2" heels, a deep pink midi skirt, a peach top with flared sleeves, a black bra, black gloves with ribbons on the wrists, and a sandy brown wig (it really looks like it's my hair). I feel especially gurly this way, and I have the house to myself until tomorrow!!
    Veronica

Black Capri, polka dot black and white top, black loafers and black/white accessories.
    joank
    Southern California

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Relaxing day today as I'm working tonight,so dark blue denim skirt,black opaque tights ballet flats and black slogan t-shirt

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    My wife picked up an unexpected job for today. So, it is Stephanie time today. Last week I bought a Croft & Barrow dress; floral print with black background. It has a vee neck but with a modesty black insert. Three quarter length sleeves. Hits two inches below the knee. Fits nicely. Empire waist. Underneath is a Velrose white full slip, white Vanity Fair Panty. Just My Size white bra. My Berkshire hosiery is held up with a white garter girdle. Black wedge by Easy Street on my feet. Just received a call that she will be working tomorrow afternoon, but, that is too short of a time to get decked out. When I'm done banging away on this keyboard it will be off to the kitchen in a bib apron to bake a banana coffee cake.

My toes are red and panties dark purple.

Black ribbed turtleneck long sleeve top, gray/burgandy/black tartan pleated skirt. Black tights, black flats. Burgandy nail polish. Gold rope necklace. Cartier tank watch gold black strap. Black bra & Panties. Black plastic glasses with a clear to gray trim. Black barrettes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sounds lovely, Lexi!
    Veronica

Black cap-sleve blouse decorated with a huge number of randomly distributed small metallic gold dots in various sizes, black denim above-the-knee skirt, grey knee socks, black knee-high boots with low heels. Mid-shoulder length auburn wig. Bronze fox bracelet on right wrist, silver women’s watch with a thin black leather strap on left wrist, 3mm gold ball stud earrings. And a small black purse with a thin cross-body strap.

Nails are currently a temperature-reactive polish that is red when warm and changes to black when cooler, so currently red fading to black tips.
    Last edited by Ceera; 11-07-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Sounds lovely, Ceera!
    Veronica

Currently a blue and white cloud-print sleepshirt and dark grey stretch pants. Boring I know, but I'll be going to sleep soon.

Jessica Renee, the sleep shirt sounds lovely. Sleeping in the clouds sounds perfect!
    Veronica

Lots of black except for burgundy (faux)leather pants. Black panties, black flowered tights, black body shaper, black bra, black V-neck top, black dressy sweater, black and white zebra striped scarf and black suede open toe shooties. I'm a person of many layers.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Sounds like a black out, Jaymee! I hope your power stays on!
    Veronica

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Yellow satin long sleeved blouse with matching bow, metallic copper satin accordian ankle-length skirt, copper heels, earrings...and various underpinnings as well

Veronica, I am a satin fanatic, too! Your outfit for today must have been absolutely lovely!!
    Veronica

ladydreamingdanish
    The usual working day in the office but as casual Friday. Because of colder temperatures, could wear a thicker shirt. Because of that, along with white panties, wearing a black lace bra with a black cami over top. I also added a bit of rose eye shadow and full face of foundation. At the same time I am trying to feminize my bangs.

A dark rose skirt and a purple top.

just regular girl uniform for school :P but i think i wore white underneath

Aspiring Member
    Pretty pink day for me!
    Pink Wacoal panties with a vintage full pink Ashley Taylor slip.
    Pink sheath floral Alex Evenings dress w a matching pink belt.
    Just need pink shoes and pantyhose to complete the outfit!

Deep royal blue panties with black lace.