Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your colors for today?

I wore a red dress with green tights then I wore a black blouse with black jeans.

Silver Member
    Black sandals, thigh high stockings, red satin panties, white bra with my girls, pretty, solid red dress, a pendant, red stone necklace with matching earrings.

All Black. Turtle neck sweater dress, tights and heels.

Black long peasant style dress with brown and white floral patters, brown 3.5 inch heels. Love this look it suits me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

and just like that....poof...now dressed in black and red sweater dress(above knees), black tights and black patent boots with 2.5 in heels. So lucky.

I got a new light blue floral pleated dress in the mail yesterday. I bought the dress on ebay uk. I've already started a case that I didn't receive it. I really took almost four week to get to my house in Germany from the UK. Normally it takes about 4-8 days from the uk. This time I tought it got lost.

However, I love this new dress, it a light chiffon dress and pretty short, but not too short. I'll posrt a few pictures later when it's a little brighter outside.

I'm just trying different combinations with blazers and heels to make it shine.