Thread: Lasered eyebrows

Lasered eyebrows

Hello girls I just had my eyebrows lasered into a very feminine shape no more plucking are tweezing this way forever and I love them I was just wondering how many of you girls have something done that's permanent love you all peace lynda

I had some electrolysis done on my eyebrows about twenty years ago. It was enough to eliminate the "unibrow" look forever, but didn't stop all the fine hair growth underneath the brows. I still get them waxed into a modest feminine arch every four weeks, and am thinking about moving toward every two weeks in the future. (I'm getting older, and big, thick, wild hairs now keep popping up in unexpected places.)

I also have permanent makeup (eyeliner, shadow and lip color) and some piercings.

- Diane

I don’t present as female and haven’t plucked or lasered but as I get older my eyebrows are getting that bushy crazy professor look. I trim them when I get my hair cut.
    Glad you found a solution for your brows.

I love having my brows shaped and coloured, possibly because I'm so fair. My permanent lasts for a month or so, but I then redo it, so it's a type of permanence!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Mine get tweezed and shaved regularly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wow, interesting! I recently started getting my brows threaded every two weeks, and I love it!

I have too much grey in mine for laser to work, so I am content with plucking my own. They are shaped between male and female, still a little thicker than the average female but more arched than the average male.

I plan to start electrolysis, but that will be for the beard and mustache first.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I have what some have called "Caveman" eyebrows. I get them trimmed when I go get my hair cut, the barber uses the electric trimmers and gets them really close. They last for about 3 weeks before they are once again thick and bushy. I have used an epilator for the unibrow part and that is slowly beginning to get less of a problem.

Fran