Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agonising question from early age , am I ....

Agonising question from early age , am I ....

Since I can remember from early age, maybe you may have too.

Am I born in the wrong body and how to find out .

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do.

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general.

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations.

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man.

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do.............not really me

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general<<<<<this

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations.<<<<a little of this

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man.<<<<yes, this

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more. <<<<but of course, this

So to answer the question....
    Do I think I'm living in the wrong body? No, this is the body I was given. This is me.
    Do I feel like a girl on the inside? Yes, but again, this is the body I was given. This is still me. I do the best I can with what I have to work with
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

1. Sometimes!
    2. Yes! Sometimes male conversation becomes a pissing contest rather than conversation!
    3. Mostly!
    4. No! This is my body and it is me! It may get changed around some but it is still me! I have never hated my body-fat as it is! LOL
    5. Yes, much less stress, even when out and about!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I can relate somewhat.
    1.thought more like a girl but never understood why.
    2.Yes talking with girls was easier because 80% of the kids I had to play with growing up were girls.
    3.Yes indeed.
    4.Never hated my body all that much but it never felt like the body I should have had.
    Not happy with it now because I can't control my weight.
    5. Oh yes much happier in womens clothes or as I call them "my clothes".

Not always since I was at an early age

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do. - sometimes

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. - often

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. - definitely

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. - More so as I get older, not as a child

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more. - oh yes
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do. - No

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. - No

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. -No

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. -Np

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths -Yes and relaxing more. -No

1- Understanding and thinking more like the girls do. - often

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. - often

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. - definitely

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. - never- I feel perfectly feminine as is- just wish others could see past the beard and male musculature!

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly clothes and relaxing more. - yes, and 60+ years of wishing I could are getting oh so thankfully satisfied at last!
    We are all beautiful...!

Aspiring Member
    This is a question that I have thought a lot about in the last 50 years. Strangely, I have come to the conclusion that I am not born in the wrong body, I was born in the wrong time.

1. Yes, I have a better understanding of girls

2. Yes, talking with, and being part of a group of girls is far more natural. Despite a rugby playing past, I never feel part of a group of blokey blokes.

3. Yes, as with 2

4. This is the 'born in the wrong time' bit - However much I may have felt this in the past, however much, when I was four years old, I wanted to be the Princess, however much I wanted to wake up one morning and for it all to be different, however much any and all of this, at that time, it wasn't possible. I found the next best thing and have been more than content with that.

5. Yes, very, very much. I simply have to dress in girly clothes, this is probably the most important thing to me - that I can express my girly side. Without that I am an empty shell.

Am I born in the wrong body and how to find out . - NO

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do. - NO

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. Yes and no

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. Yes and no

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. - NO never

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more. Yes Yes Yes

I have had all these feelings over the yersand I am still looking for the Holy Grail.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, at a young age I suspected something "was not right". But instead of agonizing over it or asking equally ignorant peers, I went to the BOOKS and researched my questions about myself. No, I was not GAY I was turned on only by the Female form, NO, I was not born in the "wrong body". Indeed, I really did NOT wanna be a girl, It would be a "terrible thing"----but "Turned me on anyway"--Hence I noted a Sado-Masochistic humiliation element there that helped in fantasy and masturbation. The excitement I found in CDing indicated I was a Cross-Dresser----I noticed I CDed for A----the Sexual excitement and B---The ability to "detach from my male self" and totally "relax". First "A" was the main event Nowadays its "B" that predominates more than "A".

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do.----No. but I respect women

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general.---- No, easier with males but less "sociable" all round

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations.--- No.

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man.---- No. Just feeling NEUTRAL about it. As a hetero Guy, I definitely am not "Attracted" to it, but I do not "hate" it either.

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more.----It is FUN, but does not affect my overall "happiness" AND I CAN "relax" and "Unwind" at a much deeper level.

So , Save for #5, I function as a more or less hetero Male, albeit somewhat of a "loner" in general and a bet nervous around women.------I call my CDing "Escapisim" as it in effect "Becoming another person" and "Escaping" from myself where I can be free from my own burdens and responsibilities and "pressures" of being a MALE---and totally relax and unwind.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 09-26-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Thank you Samm, Lana Mae, Tracii, Becky, Tracey, Phili, Charlotte, faltenrock, Beverley, Marina for you imput.

Also, I notice that like me, some of you are also more sensitive and caring , My wife and friends have told me so.
    Comes a time like many said, we have to accept our body the way we were born with and cope with it the best we can.

Also , I really enjoy this chat group. We all discuss different points of view and have helped me a lot.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Aspiring Member
    1- I can relate to that.

2- Always found it easier to talk with girls than guys. I obviously have a lot in common with my guy friends but as Lana said it can be a pissing match sometimes and I usually feel very comfortable chatting with girls.

3- See above.

4- Never hated my body, but make minior adjustments to it (padding etc) when dressing to make it more feminine.

5- It is certainly a very pleasant experience dressed as a woman.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Marina12, I would answer about the same way as you did. An escape from lonely , bland, unwanted. burdened, misunderstood maleness in America today, for short times. But, things are gonna get real rough soon, so the maleness will be needed and respected once again soon.

In general I would give a yes to all the questions you present. But more specifically, I was also able to be a boy when young. I just preferred being around girls even though I was teased about that - most boys had little to do with girls. I can't say I hated my body, but I sure didn't like it much. I went through a period when I was about 8 when I wanted to be a girl more than anything else even though I knew it was impossible. That was in the first half of the 1950's. That feeling has arisen many times ever since, but it is never persistent.

Child psychologists tell us that it is hard to tell if a child is actually transgender or not if they don't show signs of it until they are about 5 or 6 years old. Even then it is hard to be sure because children explore, experiment and fantasize so much. From the responses here one could speculate that most of us went through this kind of behavior pattern. Look at us now. Hmmm. Unfortunately, here we have no information on how many were that way and are not trans now. But it is sure interesting how so many of us followed very similar patterns in interactions with other kids. Must be some kind of message in there.

Never thought that I was in the wrong body. All my life I thought that it was not right that boys could not wear dresses.

1. Possibly, though that assumes I know how they think.
    2. Yes, always felt more at ease with girls, possibly because it's less competitive.
    3. See 2.
    4. Yes, but previously not because of its maleness but the lack of it, which is now a plus
    5. Absolutely.

Maybe I am the square peg in the round hole section here. See my answers below.

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do. Not sure I understand this question. If it means did I think more like a girl …….then nope.

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. Nope

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. Not necesarily

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. Not at all

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more. Happy.... sure..... a lot happier I dunno.

I do not think I was born in the wrong body. So far I am happy with the one I have. I do enjoy hanging female attire on it from time to time.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Ok
    1. I have a wife two daughters (no sons) 4 granddaughters I think I have a good understanding of girls. I do find myself thinking sometime like a women when reacting to some everyday things.
    2. I feel comfortable talking with both male and females.
    3. I do enjoy conversing and chatting more with females. But I have no problem conversing and chatting more with males.
    4. I would lie if I said I never thought what it would be like to wake up in a female body. But I think hating my male body is a bit strong.
    5. I do very relaxed dressed and I do feel better (happier) while dressed and even after I dress.

Am I born in the wrong body and how to find out . - Nope - this is MY body and it's all I got.

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do. - Since I've never been a girl, I have no idea how they think. I can't say that I understand, or think, like a girl - I think like me.

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. I'm an introvert and don't do much talking at all! But I CAN hold a conversation equally with men or women, on many subjects. I'm a person who knows a little bit about a lot of subjects so it makes fitting in to conversations somewhat easier.

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. As I mentioned above: I'm an introvert and not really at ease chatting with anybody!

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. - Not really - there are times when I wish my body was "different" but I can't say I "hate" it.

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more. Absolutely! When I get "comfy" it's like a weight is lifted from my shoulders and I am completely relaxed
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

1- Understanding and thinking more like the girls do. - Not really.
    2- interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. - Usually, though no problem interacting with follow nerd menfolk. I have a hard time interacting with manly men, usually we don't have any common interests.
    3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. - Usually, unless I have a crush on them
    4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. - When I was younger. I have accepted it. I get mad at society for its gender guidelines than at my body which did nothing wrong.
    5- A lot happier when dressed in girly clothes and relaxing more. - Yes, that is why I am here

Asew,

I have the same difficulty as you, its hard to have a common interest with men, cannot get on their same level and the conversation end abruptly.

when I say hating my body, what I refer to is the male part.

What charlotte said was maybe if born at a time where it was possible to change gender

Great discussion, thanks everyone

Rayleen

Rayleen

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Hmm, lets see...

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do. It can depend on the situation, but I've preferred 'girl' things for as long as I can remember.

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general. I can talk to any one but enjoy the company of females much more.

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations. In most cases yes

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man. No I don't really hate my body, then again I don't love it either, I'm stuck with it!

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more. Absolutely!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more.----It is FUN, but does not affect my overall "happiness" AND I CAN "relax" and "Unwind" at a much deeper level.

So , Save for #5, I call my CDing "Escapisim" as it in effect "Becoming another person" and "Escaping" from myself where I can be free from my own burdens and responsibilities and "pressures" of being a MALE---and totally relax and unwind
    I was going to say, "None of the above", so what am I doing here. I do so love dressing as a girl and going 'out an about".

So, I think I'll second Marina's answer
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Am I born in the wrong body and how to find out .

1- Understanding and thinking more the girls do.
    I'm not sure about this one. I Certainly don't understand the thinking of the "typical" male. But - some of the female-stereotype way of thinking is equally strange to me. I guess maybe I'm an alien, like my SO jokes with me about.

2-interacting a lot easier with girls, difficulty conversing male in general.
    True. I can't get into the junk men want to talk about (Cars, 'hot' babes, sports, etc.) I just never know what to say or how to keep up my end of the conversation when around groups of men. I always end up fading quietly into the background.

3- more at ease chatting with girls in conversations.
    This seems like the same thing as #2.

4- hating my body when dressing and undressing as a man.
    I have to say both yes and no on this one. I HATE that it's a male body -always have, always will. This is whether or not I'm dressing as a man - or a woman.
    But I can't say that I hate the body itself. I'm healthy, I've aged rather well, and it has served me well enough throughout my life. It's mine. I guess I'll keep it.
    If only some of the parts were different...

5- A lot happier when dressed in girly cloths and relaxing more.
    yes. I've always known I was a girl inside and wanted to dress like one.
    That doesn't mean I'm always relaxed. Being somewhat DADT and not out to the world at large (anymore), I'm usually on high alert if I'm anywhere near a 'danger zone' (open window, someone knocking at the door, wife coming downstairs, etc.)