Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Having Urges to be sexual with men

Like quite a few of the posters stated, I am not attracted to men at all in my normal everyday life, but when fantasizing I imagine myself as the woman making romantic love with a man.

be very careful I did it once to see if I was attracted to a man. I got raped so please be very careful .

Hi Jennifer,

With so little information in your profile it is difficult to offer advice. So many of the responses assume you are based in North America. There are websites that offer the opportunity to connect with people who are willing to help you fulfill a fantasy, but they are generally geographically specific, it is no use being directed to a UK based "contact" site if you are in the US or vice versa.

From your introduction post, and indeed your only post for more than 12 years, you stated: "I am a bi cd and enjoy that other side of me when dressed only, as I am happily married for 32 years and wish to stay that way."

What is true? Did you "enjoy the other side .. when dressed only" or "have suppressed it until now". Whatever, if you are still happily married, now 44 years, don't throw that away unless your wife is onboard with helping you fulfill the fantasy.
    Last edited by RachelPortugal; 10-25-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I've been with men, dressed up, and with women, as a man. That makes me bi I guess. It's exciting either way, and the men love it.

I have no attraction to men but when dolled up, I have felt at times a desire to be a woman for a man sexually.

I think a lot of us end up having those thoughts. Thankfully, I have a wonderfully kinky and very supportive wife. We've been able to fulfill a good number of fantasies in the last few years (before we get any older) and I am hopelessly in love with her and always will be. That said, she has discovered her bi side and perhaps that explains why she has always been so understanding with my dressing, and downright supportive - yes, I consider myself very fortunate.

She has had a couple of gal pals in the last six years or so, and we introduced a third-wheel guy into the relationship several years ago that did allow me to fulfill some of my fantasies too, but hers were always paramount. I wouldn't call us "swingers" - we don't just get out there and openly engage in that stuff, but, we have allowed other people into the bedroom after a long and careful process of dinners, outings, and befriending them. Both my wife and I have the "damsel in distress" fantasy firmly stuck in our heads, and I got to share that experience with her a few times with that one fellow. It was really quite amazing. I don't think myself gay at all, I LOVE everything about women, but there is something terribly exciting about being submissive to a dominant fellow when dressed (and semi-dressed) and I certainly hope to have those experiences again.

I am not attracted to men at all in my normal everyday life

I have been divorced for over two years. I find myaelf desiring a relationship with a nice man, a gentleman, while I am dressed. I just can't stop thinking about it. I guess I may be a bit strange, but I do love the feeling! Maybe one day . . . . .?
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I very much enjoy being my wife's lesbian lover when I'm dressed for bed, and I "long" to spend some time as the right fellow's eye and hand candy while en femme. Perhaps someday ...

I have always famcied men when dressed up but lately even when in drab had started looking at certain guys and finding them attractive., which I mever used to do. I feel now if the opportunity presented itself with a guy when I was not en femme, I would go for it anyway

the urge to be sexual with a man while dressed as woman to me would be a fantasy which I'm not interested.

With another woman , I would feel like a lesbian and that I fantasize .
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I was overwhelmed with very similar thoughts and I was conflicted by my love for my wife and our long term marriage. Still feeling the need to experience sex as a woman while not creating a relationship that would endanger my marriage, I decided to seek a session with a Pro Dominatrix in a nearby large city. I found a Pro who specializes in feminization and TG play and called and setup a session, telling her of my CDing and how much I wanted to experience sex as a woman. She was quite congenial and understanding of my situation and seemed anxious to help me out.

I drove to the session as Donna and remained in character throughout the 2 hour session. She instructed me on taking a dildo orally and then, after providing me an enema, deflowered me with her strapon. While this was not sex with a man, it surely made me feel and act like a woman, as best I could with the equipment provided. It was a tremendous experience for me and one that I have repeated a couple of times since.

Fearing STD's and jeopordizing my marriage, I found this little substitute a nice and non-threatening way to act upon my feminine sexual fantasies. I would recommend doing this before taking too many risks. It cost me some $$$, but, since doing this, I no longer fantasize about having sex as a woman as I once did and am far more satisfied with who I am.

Be careful out there, gurls! There is a difference in the concept of being with another man and actually being with one. They are not going to be clean shaven like you from head to toe, and they're not going to be in touch with their feminine side as you are. Sex dressed as a woman is not going to let you experience sex as a woman simply because you are not equipped the same way (without major surgery).
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!