Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having Urges to be sexual with men

Quote Originally Posted by EllieOPKS View Post
    Good advice Shiny-J. I have posted on here before that when I transform into Ellie aka Ella, I feel like I become all woman. With that being said, I will please the man I am with as he likes. When I am in woman mode I am somewhat submissive. I enjoy being with a man and being treated as his girl. Maybe you can relate to the feelings.
    With that being said, I have my own guidelines as to the kinda person I will be with such as safe sex period - no exceptions. We have to be friends, that is I have to know the person really well. He must be clean shaven face and pubes. I prefer someone taller than me - fits my sub side. Over my lifetime as Ellie, this has amounted to 3 guys. I am still k friends with all of them. Explore and have fun and be who you are but adopt high standards
    Ellie
    That is exactly how I feel!! I'd really like to "date" a man. Safe sex. I'd prefer somebody clean shaven with an athletic body. I have seen a couple of men that I felt attracted to, never acted on the urges though. I'd like to improve my make up skills & add to my wardrobe before I pursue these urges.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    What are your thoughts on a pre-op TS (in the female role) having sex with a man?

Do you consider that gay sex, as well?
    That is a very interesting question, one that is deserving of it's own thread. It's not relevant to this discussion about a crossdresser being with a man though.

The points I am trying to make are:

1) A crossdresser can't feel what it's like to have sex as a woman because he has no vagina.

2) Dressing as a woman doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a man dressed as a woman.

Now anyone is free to have sex with whoever they want and however they want. Just don't think that how you are dressed changes anything. It does not.
    Krisi

Sorry Krisi but your thoughts on this are limited to your experience and opinions.

1) some crossdressers have their own perception that they feel like a woman when having sex with a man.

2) Yes, can't argue with that. But for some of us dressing sets off hormones that make us feel very feminine, at least in our own minds. Dressing does change things for some of us. There are all kinds of psychological nuances that makes us all different. And I believe there are shades of gray between CD and TS. There are no absolutes in the TG world.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post

1) A crossdresser can't feel what it's like to have sex as a woman because he has no vagina.
    I beg to differ! Sex is the action and in this scenario and is pleasurable/orgasmic for the participants!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

For me I just grew tired of over thinking it. It is just another way to have sex, and I enjoy it.

In recent years this began to be a strong urge for me as well. There was a huge interest on craigslist from straight men for crossdressers. A couple ads I placed got over 200 responses. I was only offering oral. Doubleist is not as highly frequented but still has a large number of straight men looking for crossdressers. A lot of guys looking for something girls won't give them. I have to talk to someone for a while and do some vetting, but I'll meet someone every few months. Kind of a high having a lot of men pursuing Mirima.

I miss Craigslist. I was extremely careful but was able to find several men

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Have to admit after I got divorced and thinking my crossdressing would be a bar to starting another relationship,I experimented by finding guys online,i had some one nighters and a cpl of very brief relationships and i must admit I did enjoy the veel of bring wanted as a woman,but as others have said the crux of the matter was they never saw me as a woman and it didn't make me feel like one.

Luckily I met my wife and all that faded away another one of life's experience.Never thought of going down that road again

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I have had the fantasy of being loved by a man when dressed as a woman so many times but the reality is that it could never occur. The main reason being that I would never betray my wife by doing something so selfish.

I had an experience with a man once. It did nothing for me and I never did it again, despite having ample opportunity. I identify as a lesbian.

If you try it and you like it, more power to you.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    i must admit I did enjoy the veel of being wanted as a woman,but as others have said the crux of the matter was they never saw me as a woman and it didn't make me feel like one
    I am pretty sure this is most often the case.

Yes, it's pretty much a cheap thrill for (most) men to get some action with a CD. But they keep coming back for more!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Would love to and can't wait to.

The OP doesn't say anything about their current relationship situation and that weighs heavily on the subject in my mind. If one is in a committed heterosexual relationship, I'd think that there are ways that one could experience those urges within that loving, committed atmosphere... especially if one's partner is willing to assume the role necessary to satisfy those urges. There are times when my better half indulges in my fantasies and that makes me completely happy.

OTOH, if you have no safe, loving environment/relationship in which to act out on these urges... in my way of thinking, the risks far outweigh the rewards. One would either like it or not... but would face a formidable list of potential harm, both mentally and physically, to find out. Not worth it in my book.

Lacy PJs

How sweetly nice, Adelina!
    Your Roxanne

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I simply think I would enjoy being loved and cared for. Would that ever be possible? (Oh, I surely hope so!)
    Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Banned Read only
    I think people have those feelings without dressing up. You like what you like.
    Last edited by Lygophilia; 10-16-2018 at 04:08 PM.

i totally agree Roxanne. Someone to love and care for me a lot. I am isolated and lonely at times , but like living alone, too. Just to meet up occasionally with a true gentle man as Alice. But, I can live without it. Last time, it did not go so well, with the admirer i met. When i am dolled in the fog, i do have a desire to meet and model my dresses and lingerie and arouse a single older gentleman, and do a lot, but no penetration sex, as I am very health conscious, and have some morals. I would not want to be 24/7 though, as i still like my guy stuff, and side. It is a great conflict in me, that i even have these desires to be fem with a man. I am attracted to women, but never could have a lady of my own, so i emulate the type i am attracted to. But, i know it is what is inside a woman, more important than outer looks. i am not attracted to many GGs anymore, only a few, too. Part of me wants to be all dolled up, for a gentleman, but not for penetration. i must admit, i have these thought when dressed as a guy, imagining being dressed with a man, but it is strongest when dolled up.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

April, I met three admirers on CL. I miss it, but had to screen many men, and rule them out, especially marrieds. I am back to looking to meet admirers again... pink fog! But, i state in my adultfriendfinder.com ad, that i won't do penetration sex. There are a few far away that consider meetin me, but most guys want oral and or anal, so few want to meet. Best to be cautious, though.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Oh Alice, I feel oh so similar! But I ever so want to feel loved, and cared for, so much! One day, perhaps. Oh my, it would be ever so sweet! I want to be a really good girl for him, too!

Roxanne, For Him

I have urges now, beginning about a year ago for the first time. I'm not sure I'd act on them (I'm in a committed relationship), but I definitely fantasize in ways I had not before!

I adore fantacizing about sweet, kind men.
    Roxanne

I got into an in depth conversation about this with a pre-op TS last weekend. We had a lot in common on the topic of being with men - sharing stories of our experiences. However her desires are are much stronger than mine.

Oh my gosh, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I wasn't married (DADT). When in guy mode there is no attraction to men, but in girl mode I would love to make love to a man, be treated as his woman, be taken and to give my all to him. In girl mode there is no attraction to women, only men…

I have been having the same thoughts.There is a certain clerk that turns me on and I wish he would say something.i might have to ask him.

I gave into my urges to be with men a long time ago. I enjoy how they treat me both mentally and physically. I think I really became more feminine when I was with men and was encouraged by their responses. I've found that straight men have a fantasy of being with a crossdresser and enjoy having me being more open to their ideas than their female partner. Many years ago, I tried sex with females, but it always felt awkward and uncomfortable. When I'm with a guy and I'm femme, it's so much more "natural".

I have never had the urge to be with a man while I am in male mode but when I am dressed I have strong desires to be with a man.