Thread: My wife is so awesome

My wife is so awesome

I posted a while ago about being more of the girly girl in my household. Well that is starting to change. Over the past year i have been exploring and talking more with my wife about cding and what i desire and all that. I have been keeping my legs shaved, painting my toes all the time and now i have been playing a lot with makeup. My wife is very supportive and has been helping me with things. She also particapates. We will dress up together sometimes like both wearing the same style dress or helpiing with makeup and then doing hers. We do face masks and. Online window shop together. Last night we did a foot soak and painted each others toes. She helped me with a little makeup but told me i had to doit and just talked me through it. Her comment was, "youre going to have to learn sometime. I cant do my makeup if im busy doing yours." so i commented that i was making her more girly. She agrees and we are having so much more fun together. I think this is because of a thread here recently about owning it. After reading it i did just that. I try not to be shy around her about it any more and it has changed the whole dynamic of our crossdressing life.

Ronnie, Where you are with your wife would be a dream come true for me. Being a member here and reading about how others are doing is encouraging me to keep pushing my own limits. That said I do not ever want to lose what acceptance I currently have. Sometimes there is a fine line to walk but to make progress one has to take chances. Crissy

Platinum Member
    That’s lovely, Ronnie! You’re both wonderful examples of how good an accepting life can be.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ronnie, Sounds like you have the most wonderful wife. Cherish her.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Ronnie,

Wow what a great story. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You are a lucky person. Give your lovely wife a hug for all of us and keep up your good communication with her.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

You are definitely lucky. Sounds like you have a great marriage- hopefully you support each other all throughout your relationship.

Yes, one of the secrets to a great marriage is communicating. The ability to read each others minds is pure fantasy!

You are correct in your assesment. While my wife will never participate, she does accept. I have taken to wearing a bra with forms 80% of the time at home and she has totally accepted this fact. I did not ask for approval, as in the past. I wear more make uo than in the past and this is accepted. It is what it is and life goes on as normal

hello Ronnie,
    your wife is awesome!
    luv J

Platinum Member
    Hi Ronnie , You are truly blessed to have such a wonderfulWife!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Your wife is amazing and and your lucky to have her,but it sure seems that she is lucky to have you as well,you sound like a lovely couple

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Maid Marion said it best. Comunication is the key. We talk about everything.

Wow! What a wonderful wife. Be nice to her! My wife still doesn't accept me for who I really am... after +20 years!

Ronnie,
    Keep sharing your time with each other and you will find it most rewarding.

Even get out together it should be awesome.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.