I posted a while ago about being more of the girly girl in my household. Well that is starting to change. Over the past year i have been exploring and talking more with my wife about cding and what i desire and all that. I have been keeping my legs shaved, painting my toes all the time and now i have been playing a lot with makeup. My wife is very supportive and has been helping me with things. She also particapates. We will dress up together sometimes like both wearing the same style dress or helpiing with makeup and then doing hers. We do face masks and. Online window shop together. Last night we did a foot soak and painted each others toes. She helped me with a little makeup but told me i had to doit and just talked me through it. Her comment was, "youre going to have to learn sometime. I cant do my makeup if im busy doing yours." so i commented that i was making her more girly. She agrees and we are having so much more fun together. I think this is because of a thread here recently about owning it. After reading it i did just that. I try not to be shy around her about it any more and it has changed the whole dynamic of our crossdressing life.