Thread: Baby steps

Baby steps

Up until now i have really only painted my toes, and occasionally finger nails. I have enjoyed painting my nails for as long as I can remember. I have always dreamt of getting a set of acrylic nails but have not yet had the courage or time to do so. After spending some time reading other people's wonderful stories I decided to take thinks only a drop further. Before I went out today and with my toes already painted a wonder red I slipped on a pink thong. Put it under my jeans and went out for the day. I went to an ATM in sandals and later to a waterfront public park in them. It feels absolutely amazing. Thank you to this community for giving me the courage. I feel like I am slowly becoming part of the group instead of just an admirer.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Aubreymaybe, welcome.

Hi Aubrey,

Welcome to the neighborhood! It sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Elizabeth

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. Surf around, you will find much interesting information here.
    Rader

Hi Aubrey, Welcome to the forum. I also love nail polish and could talk nails all night it seems. There is plenty to read so just enjoy yourself.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Hi Aubrey , Just remember that the journey of a Thousand miles begins with the firt step.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    +Aubreymaybe,
    You wore sandles with painted toes and it felt amazing, how did wearing the thong feel? Are you planning on adding any more, girl jeans blend, no body notices. A thong under well fitting girl jeans will take you to the next level; you feel girly when wearing.

ubrey,
    you will find it easier and more gratifying as you proceed down the road.

Have fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.