Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have you worn a man's bra?

Maybe I would. I do love wearing a bra with forms, but I often just don't bother for comfort reasons if I'm simply relaxing at home and not dressing completely and wearing a wig and makeup. I've wondered about trying a "flat chested bra" just to have that bra "hug" without the discomfort of my usual sturdy bras needed to support realistic forms. Does that make sense? Other than that, the draw of wearing women's clothes is wearing women's clothes. You won't catch me in "men's" panties or pantyhose with a sheath. And, I don't like fetish wear at all... I want to wear clothes a normal woman wears, not strip-club attire.

Interesting but that's not what I want. I want my bras to be from the women's department. Same thing as I'm seeing the advertisements on the television that are saying have you wore the so lite under wear for men that you won't know that you are wearing them. I have a drawer full of panties and I know I'm wearing them. That feeling is what I seek. Same thing with my bras.

My mans bras are the ones I bought for my self.

Nope, It has to be made for a woman

never !!
    we would not be here if we wanted to wear men's clothes

Quote Originally Posted by wearingtanpantyhose View Post
    Maybe I would. I do love wearing a bra with forms, but I often just don't bother for comfort reasons if I'm simply relaxing at home and not dressing completely and wearing a wig and makeup. I've wondered about trying a "flat chested bra" just to have that bra "hug" without the discomfort of my usual sturdy bras needed to support realistic forms. Does that make sense? Other than that, the draw of wearing women's clothes is wearing women's clothes. You won't catch me in "men's" panties or pantyhose with a sheath. And, I don't like fetish wear at all... I want to wear clothes a normal woman wears, not strip-club attire.
    My first crossdressing purchase was exactly that, a 32AA bra from Target. Went to the nearest store, picked out a bra I liked, and paid cash via the self check out kiosk.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 10-02-2018 at 06:20 PM.

I don't like these items, they make me feel like I am going to be in fetish video. I prefer the feminine feeling I get from women's lingerie.

No. When I dress I am female and do not wear male clothes. Not even male jeans or tops.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 10-02-2018 at 08:29 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

The answer is no, and I never will.

Irony, the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

No. All underwear and as much as possible outerwear is from the women's department or feminine online .

Numerous members here have suggested that men's clothing is boring and unimaginative. I can only assume that a bra designed for men would follow that pattern. I will pass.

Not for me either.I love the little things about woman's bras.A hint of lace or a little bow or ribbon plus just something about being designed for a woman.Same as panties.Just the lovely colors woman get to choose from.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Aspiring Member
    Nope, I have preferences for Ladies Brassieres.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Nah, that definitely doesn't appeal to me.
    The ones I see in ads don't seem to have any function, and they seem expensive
    Stay inspired
    Amy

First time I heard about lingerie for men I checked whatever website it was. And it was full of crappy looking "lingerie", definitely designed for men. There was nothing cute and sexy about it. Didn't tempt me at all.
    I only wear lingerie designed with women in mind. Cute, pretty and sexy. Like me!

hello all,
    many thanks for your thoughts. I tend to agree that wearing a bra designed for men is not really crossdressing - but perhaps blurring the gender stereotypes will make the world a more tolerant place?
    luv J
    (sorry for not replying sooner)

Never been to a men's lingerie store either.......

No there's a thought....:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Before you dismiss it as boring or whatever, you might want to have a look at xdress or HommeMystere. I don't want anything marketed to men, but I'm way in favor of men wearing pretty things, and if it takes buying something supposedly "made for men" to get them into lingerie this hot, I'm all for it!

found a site on line just today selling lace panties some marked for men, strange looking things with pretty pink lace and a pocket in the front. since I tuck, not sure what to put in the little pocket. some marked for men/women they weren't bad looking, but they were for men/women, not women, so I had no interest in them. I've been dressing for around 65 years and never even thought about wearing something made for the fetish crowd. It may be good for them, but I'M A CROSSDRESSER and to cross it means women's wear.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I can’t think of one reason I’d ever even think about it. All my bras fit very comfortably and look very feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    Before you dismiss it as boring or whatever, you might want to have a look at xdress or HommeMystere. I don't want anything marketed to men, but I'm way in favor of men wearing pretty things, and if it takes buying something supposedly "made for men" to get them into lingerie this hot, I'm all for it!
    Well Rhonda, that is an original thought.

Not for me but I will await other comments, we are mostly negative here, including me but what about others that may be here?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have seen them, But only in catalogs. not to fancy. I think it'll take the fun out of dressing in women's clothes

Call me contrarian but it would depend... depend on fit!

If I could only find something like this...
    teddie.jpg

I wouldn't care WHAT the label said, I'd get them in a heartbeat!

Since men are "usually" taller than women and their body proportions are different, there are some things out there that taller men (I'm well past 6') just can't find in a women's style. Most anything like a teddie, one-piece bathing suit or even most leotards just don't come in sizes that are long enough for many of us. More power to those of you who can find things the right length but for a lot of us, "...it just ain't a happenin'"

Oh yes, I've tried the plus sizes from several companies that cater to the "fuller figured" woman and even those are't long enough in the torso to fit comfortably. So if someone could show me a teddie like the ones above that was about six inches longer than usual, I'm signing up. Besides, what difference does it make if the items are made from the same kind of materials and styles only in some different dimensions? No difference to me...

Lacy PJs

I can see the logic behind the idea but I wouldn't say logic plays much part in what we do