Thread: Really odd day

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar

Really odd day

well, today started out like most Sundays do for me. I was up at 6am. I decided to get dressed for a bit, so I put on my socks, a pair of winter leggins my wife bought for us, my bra, breast forms, wig and sweater dress (picture of it is in the picture gallery). This is a normal quiet time for me. Dressed, drinking coffee, and playing on the computer. About 9 am my girls get up. (wife and daughter). Now this is where things get weird...About 10, I get up and tell my wife I am going to go and change. She say "why?, we aren't going anywhere today". Okay, so I stay dressed. A few hours later, my phone rings. It's my son calling via the FB messenger video call. I hesitate, but decide what the hell, I'll answer it (He is 19 years old, in the USAF, stationed at Holloman AFB in NM and married) As we connect, he pauses and says "Hi Carroll, is dad home? We laugh for a sec, then he pans the phone so his wife can see me. She knows I dress, but has never seen me before. The first thing she says is "I am so doing your make-up the next time we visit!" We talk for a while and I had it over to my wife. A few hours later, my wife decides to go for a walk. She is Bi-Polar and sometimes does it to help clear her head. About 45 minutes later she calls me saying her back is going and wants me to pick her up. I told her ok, I'll go change. She say no just come and get me. This will be the first time I have driven my car dressed, however, my car is just not a normal one. It's the only one like in the region. It's an 02 Deep Cranberry Red PT Cruiser with flames and a stuffed animal on the front. After I drive around and find her we go back home. Later we were talking and I said that if I had known I was going to be driving my car today, I would have shaved better and put on make-up to hide the shadow. She said just tell people you have a hormone imbalance....lo Weird, but fun day!
    The aforementioned PT Cruiser
    pt and plane(small).jpg
    Drumming, My other hobby

Sounds like a day that you enjoyed no matter how different from your norm. Sounds like you have a lovely family. Thanks for sharing.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi Carroll , It really sounds like it was a wonderful day. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Seems to me things are coming together for the good.

Enjoy the ever changing situation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You have a wonderful family

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Awesome family indeed.
    Hey if you act like its a normal thing it becomes a normal thing eventually.
    Hope she feels better.

Sounds like a truly wonderful day!
    Crissy

Carroll, nice story of an accepting family.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like you had a good day!

Love your car and the planes in the background are great!

Excellent story and a great wife and family