Thread: Telling a Mate that I am a Crossdresser

Telling a Mate that I am a Crossdresser

Hi ladies

A mate of mine kept pestering me about a social meeting that I go to every last Friday of the month, he rang once and asked if I was into bondage, but I assured him that I wasn't.
    Then a few weeks ago I saw my female physiotherapist at the local hardware store, she didn't see me as I was fully dressed.
    During my next appointment, I told her that I had seen her at the hardware store and asked her did she find what she was looking for, she was shocked that she didn't see me and asked how come, so I told her to look up The Seahorse Society which is a support group here in Australia for Crossdressers and Transgender people and their friends and families. She did and instantly became very supportive and excepting, I showed her a photo of me dressed and she said i looked gorgeous.
    With this, I decided to ring my mate and asked him to look up the same site on the net and that I would hang while he did that and if he was ok with it he could ring me back. So I hung up and about 5 minutes later he rang back and said that he was ok with it and that he didn't care what I did as long as I wasn't hurting anyone.
    He is the first guy or mate that knows about my crossdressing and maybe the last.
    Anyway a good outcome. I'm just glad that weight is off my shoulder.
    Sophie Mosley

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    If your mate is asking about bondage, cross dressing if way down on the list of things he would have a problem with.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Good for you, I suppose.

Must be a very good mate, for you to be willing to disclose your secret despite his pestering you. I would generally take the pestering as an indicator that that person is not ready to know the truth. Of course, l don’t know your friend.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

He is a good mate, we both belong to the same branch of a motorcycle club, no not a gang and he has stuck up for me when 2 other members almost killed me 1 put me out of action for 4 months and the other almost took me out by overtaking me whilst I was making a right-hand turn. Then both lied about what happened to make it that I was the one in the wrong. But the truth came out and they were both charged.
    Remember over here we drive on the left-hand side of the road.
    Sophie Mosley

Rhonda nice to see you making progressive steps along the way
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Rhonda, Wow That is the 2nd post like that this morning on the site. Good for you educating two people that you know and both being accepting. Crissy