Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

Dressing every morning and evening indoor, dressing all day if i'm home. Wish it was more , but its quality time for me.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Silver Member
    Every day. Not so if with family, and I never wear a bra, underdressed, if I know I may get a hug, but otherwise underdressed every time I have to be out in drab.

I dress around 45 hours a week awake and maybe one or two nights a week in a half slip. Typically I dress during work hours (work from home most of the time, but also go into the office dressed now). And I get in a run once or twice a week in a skirt.

I don't dress enough or maybe too much. I do wear panties in drab pretty much regularly I never under dress with a bra although I have. So I would say it is pretty much all, makeup, wig full female to blend or nothing.
    To answer the question maybe twice a month sometimes more some times less. Some days I have to cd. I try to keep my cross dressing in perspective and I don't want it to loss the thrill I get from cding. I have in the past spent a bunch of days cross dressed all day trying to live as a woman and after 3 or 4 days the thrill is gone and I am back to man mode.
    So I guess I am a part time cross dresser I want to keep life balanced
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Almost every day lately but not for long since I'm mostly in the closet. I was about to slip into something this morning but my neighbor needed a ride. Maybe I'll try on a few garments tonight.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Every other Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.

I have the opportunity right now to dress 3 days a week
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I underdress almost everyday, and several nights a week i sleep in my nightie and forms Of course, I wear heels, even if only in the house, for several hours a day. Taking a break after some cleaning as i respond to this post, and of course I had to wear sensible shoes when cleaning the house
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Sallee,
    Just to take up the point where you dress on or off to retain the thrill . I understand that but dressing full time still has the thrill but in differnt ways . I admit the more you do it openly the easier it gets and the less the thrill gets but to me there is always another challenge , maybe a new job around the home so fresh people have to be met .

Then there might be a new venue to try out and possibly a new outfit is needed , I'm pretty much in balance and very comfortable with my lifstyle , doing drab is just nuisance value .

As others have said underdressing has little meaning , now I can openly dress as I choose .

I dress to some extent whatever days I'm not working.
    Mainly ladies' tops, jeans and shoes, usually flats but sometimes heels. Also at the gym I wear femme outfits ( tank top, bra and leggings)
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I dress two or 3 times each week.

I am not able to dress very often, although this year has been more frequent than in the past. Including a four day stretch where I dressed 24/7, it's been about 9 days this year. I don't underdress but I do wear Gloria Vanderbilt jeans regularly; I'm not counting those days as I still present as male.

I underdress in women's briefs virtually every day. I wear tan hose/tights under black leggings (male non-binary) four times a week to the health club. I wear women's denim shorts in and around the house all summer long. I wear women's swim shorts to the pool. I dress fully (wig, heels, make up, etc) maybe three or four times a year. I go out fully dressed once per year.

Not very often anymore, as I have had so many other issues and crises to deal with, and getting older. i THINK ABOUT IT AN AWFUL LOT, THOUGH. I gained a lot of belly fat lately, and need to skip some meals and get more exercise too. Dealing with another cat very ill now, too. I think things in America might get pretty dicey soon, too.

I had been dressing pretty regularly; however, my wife turned from neutral/supportive to negative about the dressing. Turned out she was always negative but was working hard to be supportive. Now it has to be out of sight which means I have be to home and she needs to be out long enough to make it worth the effect (Girls, it does take time to do it right...). I have angst about not dressing but have not dressed in about 5 months. It has been tough.

I dress when ever I have enough free time, maybe about 3 or 4 times a month.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I underdress every day, I have for well over 20 years now. I tend to dress in a skirt and pantyhose for the day mostly in the cooler months at home, usually 3-4 times a week. I wear a skirt in the summer, but it doesn't feel the same if I'm not wearing hosiery of some kind, and it is usually too hot for hosiery. In the great white north of Canada, pantyhose, or tights are an excellent choice under your pants to ward off the cold weather, so I wear pantyhose, or tights most days through out the winter. It's one of the few good things that goes with winter!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

underdress every day, dress most evenings when relaxing in the evenings

Underdressed on weekends, full dress once a month.

I wear panties everyday of the week, even to work. To me they are just underwear that I wear.

I dress in a nightgown usually 2 or 3 times a week at bedtime.

I dress in women's outwear usually once a week (Sunday), but no make-up or wig.

My dressing is sporattic Sometimes I will dress daily all day long, sometimes I dress in the evenings. Then I might go for weeks and not dress at all. (Not because I don't want to dress, but because of my and my familey's activity.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

5-6 times a year. Some times for only a few minutes. 100% (makeup and all) once or less per year. I don't have much privacy. That's why I treasure getting away for a weekend...very seldom
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

I dress about 4 or 5 times a week, when I dress I always wear makeup, no foundation, just eye makeup.

Good question Charlotte .. its very variable for me... so 20 is probably a good average these days... not as much as I would like but then again possibly 200 wouldn't be enough either.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Maybe 1 or 2 times a month on average. I usually don't underdress, I am usually all in when I dress (Makeup, heels, bra, forms, etc). I have to wear a uniform to work and protective gear when necessary, so that eliminates a lot of potential days, but fortunately, my schedule is different from month to month. I think I have dressed maybe 15 times this year so far.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: