Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How often do you dress?

Aspiring Member
    I have underdressed with panties on a daily basis for at least 30 years. I wear a nightgown maybe 2 or 3 nights per week and fully dress maybe once a week.
    Full dress with makeup to go out, maybe once per month.

As I've mentioned in other posts, every second summer my wife and children go abroad for 4 weeks, while I stay at home.
    During those periods, full dress and makeup every day.

Not often enough.

Panties and pantyhose on a daily basis and I wear them all day. Skirts and heels almost every day at home and often also nail polish. But I don't fully dress and put on makeup very often, because officially I'm still in the closet and don't go out fully dressed very often. A couple of times per month at best.

Mainly Friday and Saturday nights but the urge to up it is getting stronger im thinking of getting a wig

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Less than I have in the past. Mainly due to our daughter moving back home at present about once or twice a week. Though I always wear my nighties to bed. If that counts then every day.

A few times a year. I'm all or nothing. I have no interest underdressing.

I war panties every day and I dress every day with feminine nightwear every night. I don't consider panties as underdressing. Today I have been dressed from the time I got up this morning as i usually dress for an hour or two in the mornings on the weekends. This saturday it has rained all day and I just stayed dressed all day with a couple of wardrobe changes.Its nice having an approving wife.

More text

Every day even when I sleep

Any time I’m not at work basically.

Not enough. Like once a month when being able to...
    I would love to be able to dress everyday 24/7.

I dress once a week, except in the evenings. I wear a pretty nightgown and panties (anle length gown) to bed each night, and a couple of hours when I get up in the morning. Lord, how I love wearing feminine things!
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Tricky one for me as I'm always French tipped and with make-up! then veer of the scale mostly!

Being CD wholesomely and truthfully? Once per month! Circumstantial though!
    Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I have been going on a bit of a slump for months now, but when I am on a high I can dress two to three times a week. When the pink fog hits, it hits hard!

Not enough!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Normally I dress from Monday til Thursday mornings when the house is mine.

Most importantly for me, I go out about 1-3 days a month, usually on business trips.

I do dress up completely usually once a week. Panties 24/7 and when I'm home I usually end up wearing something fem but it isn't absolute. Maybe leggings, maybe a top. No makeup or wig, usually not even a bra. The purpose is to be comfortable
    Last edited by Nikki A.; 12-03-2018 at 10:33 AM.

for a while reading this thread I thought I was the only one that didn't underdress...since I don't underdress, nor do I have a lot of privacy, and I'm still deep in the closet, I go 2-3 maybe 4-5 times a year (on a good year) because I like going head to toe, or it doesn't do it for me. As I read on I'm glad to see some of my all or nothing sisters here

I would like to dress in a skirt more often but my wife would not allow it. I do wear panties and pantyhose everyday and she is ok with that but no more.

For me it's all or nothing, which usually revolves around having plans on going out. I need to broaden the social calendar, as when it comes down to it, it's never enough. Blessed to have the freedom to indulge anytime the mood strikes, but again, just dressing at home, while nice, doesn't float my boat so much these days.

I do take the warmer months off, and do my best to make up for the lost time. If I had to venture a guess, it's only a dozen times within a calendar year.

I agree with most that it is not enough. It has been less lately as I was getting or dress once every week or two. Starting last May I went about almost four Months and only dressed one time. I am now lucky if it is once a month which does not meet the level of desire to do it.

I underdress in panties occasionally and often wear panties to bed, and when it is colder, nighties, camisoles or occasionally a bra to bed.

I've been out fully dressed maybe 30 to 40 times this year. I have pictures from about 30 days and there are probably a few more days where I didn't save pictures.

Never thought I would go out in summer (hell, up until October 2016 I never went out regularly at any time) but I have managed to adapt (giving up pantyhose was hard but I coped).

So on average, probably 3 to 4 times a month.

Not as much as I would like. I travel a lot use to do check in luggage so dressed almost every week full on. But got tiered of dealing with the process of waiting for luggage I know carry on and unfortunately my DDs don’t travel well that way. Security doesn’t like them so I don’t dress as much as I use to.

I underdress just about every day. I need to wear a bra, and if I'm underdressing it will be a plain sports bra; otherwise it will be a padded sports bra, or a lacy bra that fits me (I've only got a few well fitting bras due to small breasts and large frame).

I dress at home (MIAD) between two and five days per week, on average. It all depends on what I plan on doing that day: If I'm not leaving the house, I'll dress.

Michelle.

I do wear panties 24/7 for two years
    now. Winter time sheer energy panty hoses all day. Dress fully for about 3 to 4 hours in the morning 6 days one day 8 hours most the time no makeup. Wig all the time when dress .It is nice to have hair once in a while retirement is gr8.

I'm 6 months Into my dresser career lol and I'm all over the place some weeks I do it every other day then a busy week once or twice. But I've been sleeping in my comfy night gown lately 😁. I guess it helps that i have my own place with just me right now. But my wallet and shopping habits took a hit