Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

Aspiring Member

How often do you dress?

I saw the following in the Antipanters thread

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    ...In all seriousness if I am going to dress 20 times a year ...
    and it set me thinking. I suppose if I averaged it out I would dress most days, certainly well over 300 times a year, and by dress, in this context, I mean dressing to a level that I feel happy meets my need to express my identity. How often do others here dress and do you think that is enough or maybe even, too much? For me I think that I have the balance about right.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    To meet my identity needs - 365 days a year.
    Doing the 'full woman' - maybe once a week or even less.
    Doing the 'full man' - never.

I dress daily, I only change to go to work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I’m on the opposite end of the cd spectrum. I underdress in panties for a few hours several times a week. As the weather turns cooler, I will likely add a bra and maybe a camisole. However, I only fully dress in a dress maybe once or twice a month and then only for a few hours when I know I will have the house to myself.

Not nearly often enough. I underdress daily but since my wife and I are trying to work our way through things I am progressing slowly with her which means I only fully dress about once every month or two. I have started to dress in front of her about once a week in miad mode, no makeup, wig or accessories. The hope is that this will help her adjust to my dressing so over time I can add more and more to my presentation around her.

I do underdress daily and wear nightgown several evenings a week. Fully dressing, 1-2 times a month.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I dress almost every day, sometimes for only a short time in the morning.
    when having morning coffee and cruising the forum.

About the only time I dont get to dress is when I am traveling.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Every two to three weeks---depending on the opportunity and how long my previous dressing "Fix" lasts

I underdress with panties and bra prolly 3-4 days a week. I dress fully (wig and make up) maybe 1-3 times a year. My toes are painted close to 365 days a year.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Aspiring Member
    During the summer maybe once or twice. The rest of the year a couple times a month, more if I have the time. I go out dressed once a year per my wife.
    Sara

Hi all.…..2-3x's a week...in different stages...sometimes drab in shorts, thin strap top and flip flops to fully with dress slacks, blouse, wig, makeup.

It all feels good no matter what I am wearing.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I dress up to go do stand-up and make YouTube videos.
    A while ago it was once or twice a week. Lately, however, I've been on a hiatus of sorts.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't underdress, it has to be all or nothing for me. I used to get one, rarely two days a week, but now my son has left home I could have up to four days. At a rough guess this year I have had about 60 days so far.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 10-02-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    50/50 mod everyday.
    Full on 100% woman I have no idea never really counted but its a lot.

Reality Check
    I dress nearly every weekday for a few hours or more. Weekends, I'm usually doing something outside the home and don't dress. Recently, I was on an extended trip and didn't dress the entire time. So, I am fully dressed for part of the day for 250 days per year (more or less). When I say "fully dressed", that's with boobs, hip and but pads, wig, light makeup, jewelry, women's clothes and shoes.

I wear panties every day of the year. They were sold for women but I don't consider wearing panties as being "dressed". I also wear jeans and shorts sold for women but don't consider that as "dressed" either.
    Krisi

Usually every day

Every day after work and all day Sunday if I am home.

Platinum Member
    Hi Charlotte , I dress for four hours every Morning and a couple hours a couple Evenings a week.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Years ago I use to grab for "crumbs of time." That was when my wife was not working outside the home. I have been retired for a full ten years now. In the beginning my wife was working in the educational field for full days. I was able to dress when ever she worked which was three to five days a week, and, sometimes gigs running several weeks straight. That gave me the opportunity to fully dress almost daily. Summers were a bummer when school was out.

Now? My wife had to take off for back surgery and physical therapy for five months which included a summer vacation. Just before the start of a school year she was diagnosed with cancer. She took off an entire school year for treatment and recovery, and, then only accepted jobs requiring limited physical stress. Now the school year has started again (after a strike). Today is her first full days assignment which translate into a full day of Stephanie time. Mentally, I have my wardrobe laid out in my mind. So, it has been a long time since I have been fully attired from head to toe. They only other dressing I have been able to due is wearing nylon Vanity Fair panties during the day and when sleeping. Next February or March she is going to visit her cousin in the southwest which will mean maybe five to seven days of 24/7 Stephanie time.

It surprised me that I had minimal angst during this dry spell. I think it was because my male protective side dominated my mind. Supporting my wife during her surgery time and cancer treatment/recovery rose the occasion.

Everyone has their own level of comfort and dressing level. What one may consider "dressed" another may not. I am never fully dressed in man mode nor in female, BUT I am dressed in MY mode daily. The only time I am not totally Sidney is if I have a business appointment or visiting or have company with someone I am not out to. Most days I am Sidney 24 hours a day, other days Sid creeps in for short periods. The thing is even in male mode Sidney is ALWAYS there. I love my girl cloths but I don't need them to feel Sidney if that makes sense. For me feeling femine is not the close its what you feel inside, in your heart. So in my heart I dress 24/7.

Banned Read only
    Charlotte,
    I would love to say I'm full time , as far as my new home town is concerned that is true , every aspect of my life in the town is done fully dressed . Dressing at home isn't really dressing any more because it feels normal , my old home town still remains partly enemy territory but I'm working on it .

The great answer would be when asked , " When was the last time you were in drab ? and your reply is , " I can't remember !!"

The annoying part is still having certain aspects dictated by others , it's a matter of being patient and let the changes happen , which in the UK is definitely getting quicker .

Always to some extent. Underdressing is the everyday standard for me now.
    Sometimes fem jeans and tanktop when i am out.
    Skirt or leggings when i am at home with my wife or on my own.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Not nearly enough, but then I only enjoy dressing if I can go "all the way". While I know others have different positions and are in different places on the spectrum, for me "under-dressing" holds no appeal, so I just wait until I can enjoy my fully dressed "Terri time".
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

I would dress nearly every day if you count throwing on a house frock when I get home. I only fully present a couple times a month maybe.

I never underdress. For me it is just no longer fulfilling. During the summer months it is almost nonexistent which is a bit of torture. During Fall/Winter/Spring I can usually fully dress two to three times a week so somewhere between 70 to 80 times a year.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/