Thread: Part time job.

Part time job.

Over the last few years. I have had jobs were I dressed as I wanted. Since they were retail. I usually wore womans cloths and shoes. Nothing super girly like 4in heels, but jeans, boots with 2in heels, and a nice top. While I didnt really like the job a pay check was a paycheck.

During this time I grew out my hair. Now mid chest lenght, and I started wearing light makeup every day. It got to the point were I was more comfortable being a woman, and thought about going full time, but in that time I met a great woman, and we are both happy.

Now I don't work retail, and im kinda missing it. While I enjoy my job. I miss the girl side. Not saying I hate being a man. I just miss the comfort of being a woman.

That got me thinking about trying to get a part time job as a woman. I know its a long shot, and really the best bet is a clothing store. As I would feel they might be more accepting vs a place like home depot. I could also use a few extra bucks.

I think its worth a shot. What about you?

I think its worth a shot too, is your girl friend onboard ?

Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

If it makes you happy, and some extra cash to boot...I say why not!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why not be honest and be that guy at work that likes to dress in womens clothes?
    No sense in lying that you are a woman and how will you explain it when you are found out not to be a woman?

You did it before, why not again?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Why not be honest and be that guy at work that likes to dress in womens clothes?
    No sense in lying that you are a woman and how will you explain it when you are found out not to be a woman?
    If you mean my current job. Its not possible. I mean it could be but its a dirty job some days, and I would still have to wear jeans, steeltoe boots, and a t shirt. Better off doing with with cheaper clothes. That will last longer.

If you mean with maybe this part time job. Im not going to lie. Thats kinda why Im looking at a clothing store. I will be able to wear what I want, and really face no backlash. If I ever get a interview. I would show up as how I would dress, and whole nine yards.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    You did it before, why not again?
    I only did it after I started getting bored. Wearing the same thing every day. Then it kinda morphed in to what it became, and I grew comfortable with it. Its now to the point were if Im not having to dress as a man. Im wearing some thing from thengirl side.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Not really sure? Havnt told her yet. As this has only been in my head for the last couple of weeks. She's ok with my other side as long as she gets a man once and a while. Which im ok with. She also might be ok with it because most clothing stores have a employee discount, and I could use it for her, and what woman dosnt like cheaper clothes.
    Last edited by Ericka_d; 12-03-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I meant the part time job and I should have been clearer.
    I have done a few side jobs as the odd gay guy that dresses and is more girl than guy and it worked out just fine.

I'm not there to deceive them. I figured if I got a interview. I would go as a woman. Becuse it might be easier to explain. Then showing up one day as a woman out of the blue.

Reality Check
    When you apply for a job, don't you have to list your gender, give your SS number, photo ID, etc.? How will you get through that? What about the restroom at work? And do you really pass that well that you can fool people you work with day after day?
    Krisi

Why not just be out a TG person?

I work as a guy and live as Jean. This is not easy and I'm not suggesting it really, but it works for me. The funny thing is that everyone knows and they are all ok with it, or at least tolerant it.

My job can be hard on clothes, so it's jeans and t-shirts. I have long hair I wear in a ponytail and all my clothes are actually womens. I keep a clean appearance as I am representing the company. I do live in CA, which may make a difference.