Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

hi all...almost daily.....to what degree depends on what I am doing. Staying at home I dress fully with wig,makeup,jewelry. If I need to go out to run errands its kinda drab, womens jeans,blouse,flats and light makeup....I do carry a purse when I go.

Daily. I wear girl PJ's when I'm sleeping. What I wear during the day depends upon what I have to do.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Im lucky that,with my wifes support I am able to dress most days at home,On occasion can go a few days without when knackered from work but It's not long till im back in my nicer clothes

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Undies nearly every day. Dress when i can and enjoy as i am today, the first time since returing from Black Rock City. Any Burners out there?

Most days, and dressed right now.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    Hard to quantify but I definitely crossdress as much as possible!!!

Like Bobbi, most every day and dressed right now
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I dress when I can. I've been secretly dressing for so many years now I just enjoy the time I have alone to wear what I want. Sometimes it's under dressed to go to the store. Today it's lingerie, hose and a short dress. Then I go weeks without any urge to dress. But when I do again I wonder why it took so long to wear the clothes I really love to wear. Usually if I get a few days alone I get into full girl mode. Sometimes I get so into it I get brave enough to go out for a drive. Basically I take what I can get when it comes to dressing.

If I'm lucky, I might be able to try something on within a month of buying it. Beyond that, I have absolutely no opportunity or privacy. It's really driving me out of my mind.

I dress in skirts and dresses everyday. I gave up mens clothing (Meaning Pants) and have not looked back. I do not wear make-up or wigs so I am a man in a skirt or dress. To me it is really natural to wear skirts and dresses. I do not notice anymore if there are people up set by it, nor do I care. I also wear woman's nylon panties because they are so much more comfortable that tighty-whities. My family knows and are OK with it and do not worry about being seen with me out and about.

Fred

Before I set my course for full transition, and when I was aiming for ‘gender fluid’, visibly full female presentation for about 3 to 4 days out of each week. Pretty much all my social time, and a bit less than half my other public activities. But for nearly 100% of the rest of the time, since I started in 2014, I was under dressing with at least panties on, and usually wearing women’s jeans and footwear that could pass first glance as being unisex.

Starting two months ago? Every day, visibly as well as under my clothes, since I shifted to living full time female.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Every Saturday & Sunday. I work full-time, so really don't get a chance to shave my legs and get into some femme clothing during the week. Might do more on a long weekend. I never under-dress so, it's men's clothing all week.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I dress about 4-5 times a week, less during the summer, more during the fall. Sometimes i go out out, sometimes just enough to make me feel feminine. I guess it comes down to the mood and yes, I sometimes think i may dress too often.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm dressed now, so I probably dress most days but only for a short time. Sometimes I'll dress for a few hours while cleaning the house. I go out once a month to a support group. I used to dress a lot more before my wife retired. I do underdress sometimes but only when the urge strikes me.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Haven’t really kept a tally, but lately it’s been pretty much every day. I'm constantly underdressed and I sometimes wear a bra to bed. Sometimes, I go braless.

I have also begun devising a fem wardrobe I can wear anytime and for that, I wear women’s jeans. I love the way they fit and how the fabric is stretchy. Why don’t they put lycra in men’s jeans?

Anyway, I go out underdressed, wearing fem jeans and a generic t-shirt. To me, that counts.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Pretty much 24/7.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I'm always in panties so, for me, every day. Always women's nightwear unless grandkids spend the night. If I'm at home, which is a lot now that i'm retired, I have something femme on, even if it's hybrid/andro mode. I sneak items in occasionally when i go out, but I try to accommodate my wife's comfort level so it's always stealth.
    Last edited by Bea_; 11-03-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Nowhere near as much as I would like...sigh...

I dress in the evenings. I wear panties every day.

I underdress everyday...and fully dress 1-2 times per week...cold weather is a great time for a light t-shirt bra under a sweatshirt or sweater at work or at home!

Full all out glam with M/u, lashes, padding , jewelry outfits, about once a week for me and only if I'm going out...

Panties every day but it has been more than 10 years since I last dressed in anything more. I frequently think about it though.

The urge comes and goes. The past couple of months I have been feeling very stressed and that made me want nothing to do with dressing. Now things have settled down again and I'm finding myself wanting to express my feminine side once more. More than ever I'm wanting to open up this side of me to my sweet wife. I'm sure she already knows anyway.

Weekdays are good to go because there are a few hours between when I get home and when she does, so up to a few times per week. I'm really working on realism and fashion so it's nice to have the time.

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    What is it with you people?? Do you all belong to one massive nudist colony? I am dressed everyday, before going out, thank you very much.
    ...erm... OOOOOH you mean.... women's clothing! yes, right, this is a crossdresser forum. Sorry.

I partially dress everyday. I am wearing panties everyday, except those days I go to the doctor's office. I've also recently have taken to women's nylon trouser socks on warmer days, and full nylons under the trousers on cooler days. I've also been experimenting with women's jeans and womens sneakers (I have oddly shaped feet for a man, so they actually fit better than my manly sneakers). I get fully dressed usually in the evenings and on some work days (I work from home 3-4 days of the week). Mt wife is extremely supportive, but I try not to take too much advantage of that. Not that I'd want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    I have also begun devising a fem wardrobe I can wear anytime and for that, I wear women’s jeans. I love the way they fit and how the fabric is stretchy. Why don’t they put lycra in men’s jeans?
    Oh, but they do, nowadays: https://www.lycra.com/en/Men/Mens-Ready-to-Wear

Not often enough 🙁 Less than 10 times a year. Not many opportunities. But I make the most of those opportunities, with hair, nails, makeup, swanky clothes, and smooth skin 🙂.