Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Called while I was Dressed

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country

Wife Called while I was Dressed

Last weekend, my wife (who doesn't know about Lynn) went out of town for a conference. That allowed me to book a transformation and plan a night out. I wrote about that experience here.

What I failed to mention is that after the transformation and before we left for dinner, my wife called to catch up on things. It was a truly surreal experience talking to her while looking in the mirror at the femme me. Wasn't sure what to think. We talked for about 5 minutes. Even told her I was getting prepared to go out to dinner with friends, just didn't include how I was dressed.

Any of you have that experience you want to share?

Thanks,
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    Yes this has happened to me many a time. it is kinda weird

Barb

It does seem odd especially when you are going to meet the person you are talikng to as your other self later in the evening.

Talk about dual personalities. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Having my wife call while I'm en femme is a common occurrence. Today, it happened twice. I'm fully retired while my wife still works outside the home on a part-time basis but are full days. Today I was all dolled up, totally en femme from head to foot in the outfit I described in another thread this morning. Many times she has me checking on something she needs from her calendar. Since we are in a DADT marriage I suspect she knows there is a good possibility I'm wearing some feminine garb, although she has no idea of the extent of my wardrobe or my wig. When she travels to see her cousin out of state it is Stephanie 24/7.

It has happened to me on quite a few occasions its surreal... I have always made sure I am concentrating 100% on her call so as not to seem at all distracted...never got used to it
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive! - Walter Scott

Seriously though, I don't know how you live your dual lives, I couldn't handle the stress of worrying about being caught. I could wash my face a hundred times and my wife would still know there had been makeup on there from 10 yards away. The other day I bought a new foundation to try. She was out and I gave it a go to see if it was as good as advertised (a tiny bit on the chin). I washed it all off and hours later when she got home she said, "was the foundation as good as you hoped then"? I looked in the mirror and there was nothing! All your wives must be half blind

Aspiring Member
    Hello Lynn

I have a similar, though slightly off piste experience of this, which I hope you don't mind me sharing on your thread. Essentially, I am a homeworker, offering telephone support and help desk services to my company's clients. Typically I would do this dressed, wearing what any smart lady might wear to the office, smart skirt, top, tights etc. It always amuses me as I sit here helping them through whatever problem they have knowing how I'm dressed and that they don't. The one precaution that I do have though is that the laptop's camera is both disabled and covered over, we don't want any accidents on that front do we?

I live alone. On most Sundays I dress all day and I get a few phone calls from friends. As I always use my own voice I have no problems talking to them. It is probably not just the same as talking to one's wife.

About two years ago my wife found out about my crossdressing. Though she has seen me in miad mode she has never seen me fully dressed. I have talked to her both before she knew and after she found out. It was strange talking when she didn't know I was dressed but it was downright bizarre the first time I talked to her and she knew I was.

times like that I feel like the OTHER woman. Exhilarating to say the least!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

No wife here, but I have a photo of myself (en fem) talking on the phone to my brother. That was several years ago when he called.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

hi all....I dress almost daily after my wife leaves for the office. I enjoy the process and showering, makeup and dressing. She calls a few times to see whats going on, it makes me feel like the housewife when getting theses calls, I stop whatever I am doing,sit down, cross my legs and could only wish she would allow this to be full time for me.

Reality Check
    My wife calls often when I am dressed. She knows I dress and sees me dressed now and then. It doesn't seem weird to me at all to be talking to her while dressed. I get and make other calls while dressed as well. Sometimes (too often) I get sales calls while dressed. If I'm pretty sure it's a sales call I either ignore the call or answer as a woman.
    Krisi

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It has happened many times. It was odd at first but now I am used to it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Yes, many times. And I've learned one thing... I always take off my earrings when I'm on the phone! During once such call, my wife kept asking me what's that clanking noise. Of course, it was my pretty earring knocking against the phone!

With my wife as long as I stay inside she has no issues with my dressing.
    However when work would call me yes. If they only knew how I was dressed, well I would have been fired. But it was nice being dressed when I was talking to the secretary. I would just imagine to women at work.

My wife knows I dress and we talk on the phone when I am dressed even with face time on. I am self employed and the strangest feeling is when I am dressed and a customer calls after hours

Yes, when my wife has been away at an annual meeting for multiple days, she would call every night. I would be fully dressed, sitting with my legs crossed, looking down at my heels. I've even talked to her when I was at TCNE, stepping out to the entrance for privacy. It's definitely a strange feeling, but I'm no longer uneasy about it.

Sort of. When I was married I'd go out of town for a few days to do my girl thing about once a month. When I got in at night I'd always call. I didn't do bars and clubs, so basically after the stores closed I'd go somewhere for a late dinner and go to the hotel and call. She never asked what I was wearing and I never told. She knew what I was there for. Even though she knew, it still felt a little strange. Not as strange as when I 'd get a customer call, though.

I have had the same experience.My wife tells me that she can tell by my voice when i am dressed. She says I sound like I am distracted when I am dressed as a woman.

One thing to be concious of, is that the sound of heels on a hard floor is picked up and clearly transmitted by a cell phone!
    Dont ask me how I know that!!

Platinum Member
    Daisy, I learned many decades ago most of us cannot scrub off all the makeup. Further, if I were to scrub too hard, then it becomes evident from the shape of the facial skin I must have been fooling around with makeup. My wife is not blind. She is observant. My answer to all this is to forego the makeup and nail polish. Too much time and trouble to apply and remove, especially using nail polish remover. Try that outdoor in freezing weather. And, I forego perfume. My wife is asthmatic and can smell a scent from a mile away. I just rationalize it that most women do not go heavy on the makeup, perfume and nail polish unless there is some big social event. Anyway, at my age makeup would probably look like stucco on the side of a house....hide those cracks.

I try to make a call to my wife before I get dressed. That way I am not surprised by a call. I can relax, have a drink, just have fun by myself. If she were to call while I am dressed, she would not suspect. She prefers not to ask and not to know.

Yes it happened many a time, she would go on a trip, I would stay behind and be dressed when she called--or while I was traveling, I would dress and she would call. One time in particular, she called and I happened to be looking in the mirror, she could tell I was distracted and wondered why. I work to stay focused. Now sometimes she uses Facetime so I have to calculate how likely that will be and delay dressing until we have made that call. Not proud, it is how I get by.

My wife knows of Renee. She also knows that I will frequently dress when she is gone from home. She says that she knows whether I am dressed as Renee by my voice on the phone. Since she doesn't really care to join me while I am dressed she will call when she is on the way home so that I can have the time to get back in drab mode before she gets home. She has on occasion even said that I don't need to get undressed if I don't want to, that she is tired and going straight to bed when she gets home. I love my wife!