Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife Called while I was Dressed

My wife doesn't tend to phone during the day unless it's important but no fears there. I tend to phone utilities during when I dress, giving all my male details while dressed in my finery. Little smile inside me knowing the difference.

Lynn,

I wrote a while ago about being away from home and so dressing 24/7. While sitting in my car one night and having just started to talk to my SO using the hands free a 20 something spotted me and came to the side of the car. I was expecting abuse but she actually said "You look amazing"

So here I am being paid complements by a stranger while trying to hold a conversation with my SO, who BTW doesn't know about my dressing! I made a quick, "It's a bad line, I'll call you back" excuse and hung up.

Yep that was quite surreal.

This has happened multiple times for me, both when I've been home and away on business, and also when other people have called. It's a bit of a thrill that they don't know and can't see what I'm wearing. As someone else noted though, you just have to be careful walking on hard surfaces in heels.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Reality Check
    Earrings banging on the phone are another giveaway.
    Krisi

It happens to me not infrequently - I just remember to take off earrings that may jingle and careful about high heel clicking if I walk around. She knows I dress but not how often, so I don't push the issue.
    Hugs, Ellen

My wife and I talk all the time she calls when something is on her mind that I need to take care of or look for.
    she will call on her way home from work or chorus rehearsal. The worst one is when she wants to skpe when she is out of town
    So I buy some time putting on a t-shirt over what I am wearing and make sure my hands are not showing as I will have nails on lol
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Silver Member
    Unless I have to be in drab, I'm dressed every day. Whether I receive calls or make them, I always smile knowing I can't be 'made'. It feels so good!

Yea sometimes things just get in the way. I always have a quick change of clothes ready and a pair of work gloves too.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Long ago mine called to tell me she was spending the night at a friends, I said that's ok Desiree was here. Forgot to mention the handsome man I was playing with....oops.........what a fun night that was.

Not with my wife, but I did do a phone interview for a job once while fully dressed. Did remember to take off the earring, though

When my wife is away she'll call and talk to me telling me she's on her way home. She knows I dress but doesn't want to see it. So she gives me time to go back into the male mode for her.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

My wife does NOT accept Adelaide at all, as many of you knows. Whenever I get dress while alone, she seems to have a 10th sense and always calls me to see what happening.... I hate it!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    Long ago mine called to tell me she was spending the night at a friends, I said that's ok Desiree was here. Forgot to mention the handsome man I was playing with....oops.........what a fun night that was.
    Same subject matter again. Are we supposed to be impressed by your secret infidelity and, if so, do you want to be applauded for it?

My fiance who goes out of town quarterly has called several times while I'm dressed. She can usually tell if I am dressed or not, I guess I have subtle vocal queues that I don't even notice. What's more surreal for me is when one of my parents call, as they have no clue to my dressing (other than catching me when I was younger)...It brings back those memories of being "caught", which is a little anxiety-inducing, but as long as neither of them are planning on visiting it doesn't last longer than a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    Same subject matter again. Are we supposed to be impressed by your secret infidelity and, if so, do you want to be applauded for it?
    Thank you for this.

I was talking to my mother on the phone and I walked by the mirror and all at once I felt weird talking to my mom dressed like that. Even though I was on the phone and not in person, she made a comment about what was the banging noise, I didn't realize I was wearing loop earrings and they were banging against the phone.

This has happened to me as well. Fully dressed and made up as Michelle and my wife calls from work. Surreal. (Even more so because, as far as my dressing goes, I'm pretty much in the closet)

My wife knows I dress and she has called a few times when I was dressed, sometimes she's asked "what are you wearing" and I will tell her. It hasn't happened often, I don't force the conversation because I know she isn't completely happy with it. We have had some great texting conversations when she has been traveling, it's always fun to get a text in the middle of the day with "so what are you wearing now" an it goes from there.

My wife knows I dress and often knows exactly when I am home dressing. If she calls while I am dressed, my tone of voice reverts to my male voice and it feels strange to me. When I dress my voice and speech change and my wife is very familiar with it and has acknowledged it. Strange
    Why I would do that, considering that if she was present, I would use my fem voice while dressed.

It's happened on several occasions. The feeling that I'm being someone who I would rather be is astounding. When she calls, I can't help but feeling that I should be answering as Janine.