Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Follow up to How often do you dress

My dressing is limited primarily because I am very much in the closet and no one in my family or circle of friends knows. For the most part, wife is home when I am home so that limits dressing time to when I know she is out for a few hours or either of us travel.

I dress 24/7 and have been for the past 3 years I have no men's clothes my wife is taking on the role as the husband and I am her wife love Peace

I am like Becky and Lacey in that while my wife knows I have dressed, she is unaware of the extent of my wardrobe and the existence of Tina. She does not drive, so most of the time we are together, either at home or out. She works on a contract basis, and while she has been working, we usually commuted together as well. My daughter, who graduated college in the spring, also lives with us, although she is working full time. So my time for dressing is very limited. I've lived with that for many years now, it is interesting that my desires have changed in that I want to get outside the house rather than sit around. So I have to wait until she is working again and I can either work from home or take a personal day.

I'm dressed every day to some extent. Around the house or in the yard I always wear female garments and a little makeup. Sometimes I'll even wear a wig. When out in public, I'm always at least partially dressed which means undergarments, some makeup, earrings, and some gender neutral clothing that is actually women's but doesn't jump out at people and I wear a very short women's wig. I don't go out fully dressed as much as I used to but that's because I've been out since 1992 and the urge to go fully dressed just isn't as strong as it used to be. I'm long retired and have a lot of free time and my girlfriend doesn't mind at all when I'm dressed either partly or fully.

I am like lots of others here, in a DADT situation. My wife knows of my dressing, but not the extent of it. I dress to some degree all the time. I get up before her and dress in bra and hose to read the paper before she gets up, then quickly change when I hear her get up. I dress a lot and almost every day that I don't work. I am hooked on the feeling of womens clothes, the tighter and slinkier the better. I love the fabrics that dresses are made of. I love the sound of high heels on the laminate flooring. I love the look of jewelry and the smell of perfume. I am hopelessly hooked on looking and feeling like a woman. I don't think I am transgender, I don't want to change my sex, as funny as that sounds. Did I mention I love the dangling, swinging earrings?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I am retired, wife works, and I babysit our grandson 2 days a week now I get my time in the other 3 days.
    wife knows of my cding. In dadt type but I try to be the best husband I can. which makes her happy with the things I do for her.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Banned Read only
    Gillian,
    The question is gradually changing for me now I'm free to dress as I please . Not to be restrained and questioned about my wants and needs has lead me to find a balance , to be comfortable coming and going as I please . To apply makeup daily and choose the right outfit for the day feels normal , the male aspect has less and less interest for me , so the "shall I or shan't I ? " question is fading away .

I'm becoming more outspoken on the restraining issue , the fact I'm now so comfortable and happy leaves me questioning if we pay too higher price for something we can do nothing about .

To read other members saying they grab a few precious moments here and there to satisfy to many what is a constant need is very unfair , to many it's denying the existence of a much better and well balanced person . We have right too , why should we be the ones to be made to deny them ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-04-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Remnants of guilt and shame, not having much to do it, and that I'm trying to deal with other things.