Well, I've had enough of denying it, pushing her back in. My alarm bell has finally gone off. I'm gonna do it!
When I started this journey I thought I was a crossdresser and picked out the name Siobhan. Turns out she's a 46 year old woman called Kathleen (Katie)
I've got in my hand a referral to an endo.

But. I have a few issues and I'm going to have to eventually address them. I have 4 kids who live with their mother and I see at a very irregular interval. 16, 12, 11, 10. They come from a bit of a redneck, intolerant family. Someone (another Transwoman) suggested that for the day a month I can probably crossdress back so I don't traumatise them any more, because my being in the closet made me a horrible man and I've spent 8 years rebuilding those relationships. I'm bald as a badger and will need a wig anyway so with a binder ansd minsfulness this may be possible.

Then there's the coming out at work. I work for a church based not for profit and while LGBTI folk are protected creatures under legislation in my country, they are still a church, so I may have a few ducks to line up and a resume to write for Katie.

So its a scary but exciting time and I'm really going to need your support and advice and it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading
Katie xx