Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found out now that I am a Brassiere lover

Aspiring Member

I found out now that I am a Brassiere lover

My first Bra I was a bit nervous to buy, that was 2 years ago. Now I have over 2 dozens and my collection would increase overtime. I just ordered another pair Breast Form for Nearlyme. Going a bit Bra Crazy would you think or is this normal?
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Oh hon, nothing we do here is “normal”. Lol. Are you hurting yourself or anyone else with your bras? If the answer is “no” then don’t worry about what’s “normal” and just enjoy yourself.

2 dozen bras in 2 years? Heck, I started in May this year and I'm close to 2 dozen already. I've been told I buy more bras than some women, who simply have just a few to get by. But I've also been told that some customers come in and spend hundreds every single time. Myself, I am practically almost buying a new bra when I walk into my favorite store Victoria's Secret and found myself spending more than I wanted to. Got to the point where I had to take my eyes off the bras so I would not be tempted.

If anyone is bra crazy, I'd say it has to be me. But even so, I'd rather not have it any other way, because I love bras. I love the way they feel, and the way they help me look more like a woman. My advice would be, do not worry about what is normal, because we crossdressers, transgenders, etc., are not considered normal, at least in terms of society. But so what? Who cares what they think? Look, there's always gonna be people who tell u what u should do with ur life. Don't listen to them and just do what u want, as long as ur not hurting anyone including urself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not normal. Normal would be buying a bra because u NEED a bra. Buying dozens of them means u WANT them. That's a fetish!
    but, don't feel bad, Bruce. A large percentage of girls here r either bra or pantie fetishist! So, even tho they won't admit it u have lots of company!

I'm an admitted fetishist. Sadly, my fetish is, "Dressing up to appear to be a female." It takes a lot more work to satisfy my fetish. I can't just throw on a bra and panties and prance around yelling, "Wheee", like some girls can!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hello fellow bra lover.
    I'm a hard-to-find size, so whenever I find one that fits me at a nice price, I pick it up. I have a nice collection now.
    The same goes with heels
    Stay inspired
    Amy

You aren't crazy unless you are buying so many that you can't pay the rent!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I’ve finally finally had the chance to wear a bra the last few days and I have to say it really feels good. I don’t know why and it’s not a sexual charge anymore, it just feels good and it makes me happy��❤️

Bras are my favorite!! Have about 12. Rarely a day goes by that I don’t wear one.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    There are some here (including yours truly ) who own *hundreds* of something, whether it be panties, or shoes, or leggings!

You're fine -- for now.

Silver Member
    Bruce, your bra craziness has a long way to go to catch up with my count. I don't buy many bras now a days, but in my hay day, if it was pretty and my size it just hollered out to me, "Save me, save me". Have fun!

Ther's nothing wrong in having lots of something if it makes one happy then so be it, enjoy I keep telling myself I have enough panties but then I see some relly pretty ones in the style and fit i like and lo and behold my "stock" of panties has increased again. Fetish? no way just wanting to feel nice when dressed.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quite normal I think... I have a dozen or so... all different colors/styles... I wear what appeals to me that day and which forms I'm wearing. I just love the way they hold my breasts and control the bounce when I walk. I love panties too.. especially satin but bras are a whole other world.

From some of the responses I read, having too many bras might be the new normal, lol.

Just last week I donated more gently used bras than that. You have done well to keep your collection under control.

Banned Read only
    Bruce,

It's nice to have a nice set of boobs therefore you need nice bras for them so it's not crazy. Whether it be real female breasts, female with implants or forms we all need bras and plenty of them; but just two boobs. Make Sense ????

Aspiring Member
    Who in their right mind would want to be normal?
    That would be so boring.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Bruce,

It's nice to have a nice set of boobs therefore you need nice bras for them so it's not crazy. Whether it be real female breasts, female with implants or forms we all need bras and plenty of them; but just two boobs. Make Sense ????
    If u have one outfit, then yes, deebra! Otherwise, different looks and outfits require different sized forms. That's one advantage we have over natal women. Why not exploit it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Girls do buy bras for different fashions and we buy bras that are different cup sizes to align ourselves with the fashion of the moment.

I have cups from a bralette to a D.

That is enough range for me.

I would have a couple of dozen of all varieties.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I too a lover of bras. I think it comes from growing up in a house with my mother and sister. The bra was something that a women needed. I have a large collection of bras in various cup sizes along with different forms. This is the great flexibility of being a crossdresser. No doubt I have a larger (and more elegant) collection of bras than my wife.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Gee, what should Carla write.
    Careful, you might find a bra you like and notice
    that it is available in seven different colors.
    And matching panties. Two pairs in each color.

elila 1305.JPGelila 3405.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Thanks you all for those kind words, for many years I felt the need to wear Brassieres and I now get a chance and I am doing it to achieve my needs. I am always looking at Bras on the internet to buy and I go to a few stores to try them on before I purchase, for me the feelings is overwhelming when I wear my Brassiere, is a few words, I feel complete. Thanks again. Today I am really in a Brassiere mood, I changed 3 Brassieres.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hey Carla I am a lover of Red Panties too
    Last edited by Bruce64; 10-06-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Bruce, I have more bras than my wife. Bras are not my favorite item, but I do love them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I may have just crossed the crazy line myself. I've got tons of bras and intend to buy more. But I just recently got my first sports bra, and I love it. If I know myself, I'm probably gonna start building up my collection of sports bras now too. Funny thing is, I'm not thinking about how much money its gonna cost me, I'm thinking about what I'll look like wearing the sports bras.

For me it's normal, I don't even know how bras I have maybe 30 or so. now. I'm looking for a yellow one.
    Angie

Gulp..............I too may have more bras than my wife. I enjoy wearing them and I enjoy looking for the next special bra. I also like looking for bras for my wife. Shopping is something we (wife and I ) can share and enjoy. Please don't start another confession thread about panties I could be guilty for having more than my wife there as well.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Sure its normal, I think about bras 24/7...I wear them in my dreams which I romp around the house with them with panties.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen