Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found out now that I am a Brassiere lover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

I found out now that I am a Brassiere lover

My first Bra I was a bit nervous to buy, that was 2 years ago. Now I have over 2 dozens and my collection would increase overtime. I just ordered another pair Breast Form for Nearlyme. Going a bit Bra Crazy would you think or is this normal?
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Oh hon, nothing we do here is “normal”. Lol. Are you hurting yourself or anyone else with your bras? If the answer is “no” then don’t worry about what’s “normal” and just enjoy yourself.

Lovwe my bras.

2 dozen bras in 2 years? Heck, I started in May this year and I'm close to 2 dozen already. I've been told I buy more bras than some women, who simply have just a few to get by. But I've also been told that some customers come in and spend hundreds every single time. Myself, I am practically almost buying a new bra when I walk into my favorite store Victoria's Secret and found myself spending more than I wanted to. Got to the point where I had to take my eyes off the bras so I would not be tempted.

If anyone is bra crazy, I'd say it has to be me. But even so, I'd rather not have it any other way, because I love bras. I love the way they feel, and the way they help me look more like a woman. My advice would be, do not worry about what is normal, because we crossdressers, transgenders, etc., are not considered normal, at least in terms of society. But so what? Who cares what they think? Look, there's always gonna be people who tell u what u should do with ur life. Don't listen to them and just do what u want, as long as ur not hurting anyone including urself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not normal. Normal would be buying a bra because u NEED a bra. Buying dozens of them means u WANT them. That's a fetish!
    but, don't feel bad, Bruce. A large percentage of girls here r either bra or pantie fetishist! So, even tho they won't admit it u have lots of company!

I'm an admitted fetishist. Sadly, my fetish is, "Dressing up to appear to be a female." It takes a lot more work to satisfy my fetish. I can't just throw on a bra and panties and prance around yelling, "Wheee", like some girls can!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hello fellow bra lover.
    I'm a hard-to-find size, so whenever I find one that fits me at a nice price, I pick it up. I have a nice collection now.
    The same goes with heels
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Yes, me too, but only fairly recently. For years, my #1 was hose, of all kinds. I wore bras, but no big deal. About a year ago, though, out of nowhere, I became totally consumed with bras. I, not only have +/- 30 bras, all underwires, but three cup sizes, a,b, and d. I also have silicone forms for each. I have regular, strapless, and longlines. Yes, more decisions, but I love it.

Yup..... I have a complete OBSESSION with bras and the things they hold! The only stipulation I have for my bras is a big cup size loll
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Nancy Sue - it was not until recently did I start to add bras to my collection. My favorite is a foam bra that gives me a shape without having to purchase silcone forms, etc, Amazing how much better I look in a form fitting dress with this bra on...

You aren't crazy unless you are buying so many that you can't pay the rent!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I love to wear a brassiere, in fact now it's a necessity for me!

I started with an A cup size, and had a lot of trouble determining my band size, style etc. I bought a lot of cheap bras on eBay, discarding those which didn't fit.

I have now established that I am most comfortable in a 38 B plunge bra with a full underwire and some padding. Having worn a bra for fun for some time, I now find that I need to wear one all the time for support. I started as an A, most of my bras are currently B, but I think I may need a C cup.

I do think that wearing a bra full time and feeling feminine has made me grow. I do the appreciate the boob support on stairs now.

Having got my basic size sorted out, I am now able to concentrate on style. I love lacy feminine bras with deep bands, 3 deep hooks and wide straps.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I’ve finally finally had the chance to wear a bra the last few days and I have to say it really feels good. I don’t know why and it’s not a sexual charge anymore, it just feels good and it makes me happy��❤️

Bras are my favorite!! Have about 12. Rarely a day goes by that I don’t wear one.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    There are some here (including yours truly ) who own *hundreds* of something, whether it be panties, or shoes, or leggings!

You're fine -- for now.

Silver Member
    Bruce, your bra craziness has a long way to go to catch up with my count. I don't buy many bras now a days, but in my hay day, if it was pretty and my size it just hollered out to me, "Save me, save me". Have fun!

Finding a nice pretty bra to wear is half the fun of bra shopping add some more fun and you can call a bra an "Over the shoulder boulder holder", and very true in some cases especially my neighbour down my lane she needs a public health warning for hers.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Ther's nothing wrong in having lots of something if it makes one happy then so be it, enjoy I keep telling myself I have enough panties but then I see some relly pretty ones in the style and fit i like and lo and behold my "stock" of panties has increased again. Fetish? no way just wanting to feel nice when dressed.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quite normal I think... I have a dozen or so... all different colors/styles... I wear what appeals to me that day and which forms I'm wearing. I just love the way they hold my breasts and control the bounce when I walk. I love panties too.. especially satin but bras are a whole other world.

From some of the responses I read, having too many bras might be the new normal, lol.

Just last week I donated more gently used bras than that. You have done well to keep your collection under control.

Banned Read only
    Bruce,

It's nice to have a nice set of boobs therefore you need nice bras for them so it's not crazy. Whether it be real female breasts, female with implants or forms we all need bras and plenty of them; but just two boobs. Make Sense ????

Aspiring Member
    Who in their right mind would want to be normal?
    That would be so boring.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Bruce,

It's nice to have a nice set of boobs therefore you need nice bras for them so it's not crazy. Whether it be real female breasts, female with implants or forms we all need bras and plenty of them; but just two boobs. Make Sense ????
    If u have one outfit, then yes, deebra! Otherwise, different looks and outfits require different sized forms. That's one advantage we have over natal women. Why not exploit it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, 25 bras is OK if you like them all and can wear them all in rotation.

But, white bras quickly go grey, so they don't last the wash cycles. Plus, half my bras I don't really like any more.

Finally, I am starting to leak a bit.

don't have that many anymore, maybe a dozen, for me, they hold my forms to fill out whats really important, the dress or blouse now blouses, that is something I have a lot of. But of course it's also something you can't have to many of.with a lot skirts and too many pants, it takes a lot of blouses to make them all look different.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Girls do buy bras for different fashions and we buy bras that are different cup sizes to align ourselves with the fashion of the moment.

I have cups from a bralette to a D.

That is enough range for me.

I would have a couple of dozen of all varieties.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.