Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I found out now that I am a Brassiere lover

Banned Read only
    I can't believe it, I stand corrected on my thread and agree with Doc and Bev!!!! Miracles, who would think a miracle would happen on Crossdressers.com. Just joking around, Doc and Bev are usually right except when they are wrong and I am right, make sense??? Don't tell them but I do have a dozen or so different style and color bras and they do go from B to DD and they are right, the right bra and size forms go with certain tops. Soft cup bras are the best and they show the nip&%$ and are&&%.

Lovwe my bras.

Yes, me too, but only fairly recently. For years, my #1 was hose, of all kinds. I wore bras, but no big deal. About a year ago, though, out of nowhere, I became totally consumed with bras. I, not only have +/- 30 bras, all underwires, but three cup sizes, a,b, and d. I also have silicone forms for each. I have regular, strapless, and longlines. Yes, more decisions, but I love it.

Yup..... I have a complete OBSESSION with bras and the things they hold! The only stipulation I have for my bras is a big cup size loll
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I love Bra's! I've been wearing a bar and panties every day for well over ten years. I think I've mentioned this once before I wear a 36 B push-up bra and they give me noticeable boobs so I usually wear a vest. A few years ago my wife and I were talking about how no one we know has ever seen me with a flat chest , so I guess I'm stuck wearing a bra , and I love it. The point I'm trying to make is it's addictive ,have fun and be aware people will notice if you go from boobs to no boobs.
    Please Call Me Mandy

I love to wear a brassiere, in fact now it's a necessity for me!

I started with an A cup size, and had a lot of trouble determining my band size, style etc. I bought a lot of cheap bras on eBay, discarding those which didn't fit.

I have now established that I am most comfortable in a 38 B plunge bra with a full underwire and some padding. Having worn a bra for fun for some time, I now find that I need to wear one all the time for support. I started as an A, most of my bras are currently B, but I think I may need a C cup.

I do think that wearing a bra full time and feeling feminine has made me grow. I do the appreciate the boob support on stairs now.

Having got my basic size sorted out, I am now able to concentrate on style. I love lacy feminine bras with deep bands, 3 deep hooks and wide straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    My first Bra I was a bit nervous to buy, that was 2 years ago. Now I have over 2 dozens and my collection would increase overtime. I just ordered another pair Breast Form for Nearlyme. Going a bit Bra Crazy would you think or is this normal?

Don’t worry, I have more bras then my wife, she always says why do you have them without boobs. I probably have 20 regular bras from lasenza, just about every color. Along with about just as many sports bras. I wear them to work with my forms, so they do get worn.226FD57C-6EAC-425E-ADEC-3F57148AAC64.jpg

Pretty in Pink

Finding a nice pretty bra to wear is half the fun of bra shopping add some more fun and you can call a bra an "Over the shoulder boulder holder", and very true in some cases especially my neighbour down my lane she needs a public health warning for hers.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    Nancy Sue - it was not until recently did I start to add bras to my collection. My favorite is a foam bra that gives me a shape without having to purchase silcone forms, etc, Amazing how much better I look in a form fitting dress with this bra on...

Platinum Member
    Hi Bruce , If I hooked all of my Bras together they would probably reach all the way around the Block.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I was about 18 my mother found my Bra collection of about 50 bras, she said it was a phase.
    I got rid of just about all my bras 2-1/2 years ago after I told my wife about my little dressing as a woman habit.
    I use to love bras big time but now I feel I just need them to hold my breast forms.
    For me at this point it's all about the dress!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    I just got another pair of forms from Nearlyme, now I need more Bras those forms looks like a C cup, I did order B cup

I don't think 24-25 bras is excessive. Depending on how often you do laundry, you need enough to carry you from one laundry day to another. That's about eight. But you need different colors for different outfits. You need a few black ones and some lacy ones for when you're feeling especially feminine. You need some nude ones for wearing under white tops, and some white ones for plain-old every-day wear. If you under dress you also need some with small cups to wear under your male clothing. On top of that, if you like to coordinate your underwear and your outerwear, you need several different colors. This could easily add up to 24 or 25 bras. Now, if you've broken the 100-bra barrier, that's an obsession. Maybe.

Yes, 25 bras is OK if you like them all and can wear them all in rotation.

But, white bras quickly go grey, so they don't last the wash cycles. Plus, half my bras I don't really like any more.

Finally, I am starting to leak a bit.

don't have that many anymore, maybe a dozen, for me, they hold my forms to fill out whats really important, the dress or blouse now blouses, that is something I have a lot of. But of course it's also something you can't have to many of.with a lot skirts and too many pants, it takes a lot of blouses to make them all look different.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Sounds normal to me. I can easily remember the feeling of putting on a bra for the first time, definitely released my inner girl. Enjoy them.