Thread: question for Ones on Hormones

question for Ones on Hormones

Hello my question is when one starts hormones do you stop using breast forms or can one sill use them?
    I ask as I have a 38" chest and broad shoulders and wanting to try and keep an even look about my self.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    You can do anything you want to do. When you start hormones you don't instantly grow boob's, things take time to develop. If you want to look like you have breasts, you will need some padding for awhile.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Thank you

Silver Member
    It depends. I tossed mine when they became unusable due to my own development. YMMV.
    Lea

keep wearing them, you may need them even after years on HRT (mileage may very )

I used forms for about 3 months, which were uncomfortable by the third month, then changed to inserts (or cutlets). Around 6 months I stopped using any kind of enhancement. 80-90% of my breast growth was in 6 months so there was no reason to continue and it was more comfortable without. I am a solid 38B. As the saying goes, YMMV.

Two months in, still need and using my breast forms. I had an A-cup without them, before hormones. No real change yet. I happen to own several sizes, so as my own grow, I will use smaller ones.

When I started hormones I needed breast forms because I was fairly flat. After about 5 months my breasts had started growing and I stopped the forms but would stuff my bra with Kleenex. Around 9 months I only relied on just a padded bra. Now at nearly 2 years on hormones I am at about a C cup and I think my growth has pretty well maxed out, though there is some hope that SRS will help some. I am still relying on padded bras.

Grace

Pretty much what everyone else said.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

After four months on HRT I threw out all my silicone breast forms, and also hip pads. A padded bra or those liquid filled pads give me now what I need, an appropriate B for my body form. I am only 10 months now, I still experience very tender nipples, so I believe my size will increase with time. It has been very emotionally satisfying to see my own breasts grow.

Thank you for your response.

to compare, i had a 46-inch chest, and very few months in also dropped the forms completely.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Nina, I'm almost 6 months and since 3rd month I can wear the forms for two reasons, one it's very uncomfortable, second I feel great with just a padded bra.
    Now, with just the padded bra is a very decent women's reast, mentally I dont need it.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION