Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: night gowns?

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Yes...absolutely agree that nightgowns are just amazing to wear around the house. Particularly long and flowing gowns...I love my Shadowlines, Olgas and Lucie Anns!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yes, is the simple answer to that one, why would anyone so inclined not enjoy.

For years and years I slept with guy t-shirt and tighty whities, my std nightly routine. A couple of years ago as I went to panties 24/7, I just stated wearing what I wore during the day to bed, still with the guy t-shirt. Then I discovered women's t-shirt. Lightweight, soft rayon and similar that just felt so much nicer. At present, the ones I wear are shades of white, grey or similar, but I expect to move to more colorful, deeper v-neck versions in the future. My wife is not crazy about the panties, but she just lets it go now.

I have tried various nightgowns and found that I prefer covered shoulders. My shoulders get cold it seems with just having straps. So I stick with tops that have shoulders, even if in women's lengths. I do have a pair or two of a women's shorts sleep set that I wear from time to time as well. I just slip the shorts on over that panties and all is fine.

I do not like sleeping in guy stuff anymore. Too rough and coarse compared to women's.
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

night gowns are awesome!!! just so soft and pretty <3

Hmmm I think I did try a nightgown some time ago but it didn’t work for me, and naked or underwear sleeping doesn’t work either. I only do loose fitting cotton pajamas but have not tried a women’s version of this yet, will have to try it but with kids in the house it will be a bit difficult to find the opportunity.

Yea I finally bought my first nightgown from Amazon , great fit in me. A striped pink knit nightgown with lace . Super comfy 😍 .

Silky babydoll for me or half sleeve chemise.

Just got 4 silk night dresses