Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stalking a running bra

Reality Check
    Now that we have all beaten up (including me) on Mermaiden, I will say this: For a closet crossdresser, just walking in and buying women's clothes isn't completely risk free. Lets say you got to Payless and you're trying out a pair of spike pumps. You're walking up and down the aisle to see how they feel when your preacher walks around the corner! Or your wife, your child, your parent, your boss, etc. You're going to have a hard time explaining that unless it's just before Halloween.

Sometimes, it's worth it to shop on the other side of town or in another town altogether. I don't care if a stranger knows I'm a crossdresser but there are others who I would rather keep it from.
    Krisi

Its also a very individual thing as well different people feel differently when out shopping some nrevous and some not and yes for some being seen buying femme things can rumble ones life a bit and being seen by someone you know and who does not know you dress well that can be a problem. It does come down as I have already said to confidence. If one is worried about being dicovered then it is best to shop in another place far from home so the safety aspect is retained.
    Sure its a problem but best only solved by the individual, plus our help as well!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Silver Member
    I'm coming to the OP's defense.We don't know the situation and if they have an SO to shop for... They may have a job or situation where life may be made difficult if they were seen buying a sports bra, say by a sibling, co-worker...
    Many posted that they had the same concerns but then belittled the way the OP got it done. There are countless members who only shop online and this situation deserves the same respect. Enjoy your running bra and don't feel bad about how you acquired it.