Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing my wife's panties

Wearing my wife's panties

Sort of...

This is another sign of my wife's incrementally increasing acceptance of my crossdressing.

So my wife and I are in the middle of a remodel / addition to our house and at the moment as a result we are temporarily without our washer and dryer which means periodic trips to the laundromat.

My wife was going through her underwear drawer recently and had separated out some she hasn't worn in a while because she's not crazy about the fit. She knows I wear panties everyday and being painfully aware of our laundry situation, rather than throw them out she offered them to me which from a practical standpoint means less frequent laundromat trips. From an acceptance standpoint however it means much more to me.

Considering that we are slowly working our way through the crossdressinging issue I though this was extremely nice of her.

So yes, I'm wearing my wife's panties today except now they're mine!

Elizabeth

That's great! I'm wondering if she may have found psychological space for them being passed on to you since they don't fit her,so then you are not competing for space in terms of who wears the panties in the house.

My wife who normally has all sorts of other reasons why she doesn't like my look or even want to consider allowing me to crossdress with her blurted out one day when i showed her myself in a nightgown and said 'this is so perfect for me I had to show it to you'-that only one person gets to wear a nightgown in the house and it is her!
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    Wife giving you her unneeded panties is probably a sign of acceptance, but, it's a long way from being totally en femme in front of a woman. I think many women who have husbands who only wear panties and no other female garments can pass it off as a 'fetish.' Wearing pantyhose for warmth when ice fishing in Minnesota falls under acceptance because it does not strike as anything emulating a woman.

Hi Stephanie,

I think you made several assumptions here. I said this was another incremental step in my wife's acceptance. I never claimed it was akin to full acceptance. I'm not a fetish dresser and she knows that. She has seen me in dresses and in skirt & top combinations but not with a wig and makeup. That was another incremental step. The point I was trying to make is that though there is a long road ahead there is progress albeit in small steps sometimes and this was another sign.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 10-09-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Elizabeth, I’m also wearing a pair of Maidenform nylon panties that my wife gave to me as she did not want them anymore. She gave me around 20 pairs of all sorts of styles and colors/prints. Yes it absolutely shows acceptance and take any small step you can and be happy.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is a very positive thing so be thankful for small presents from your lady.

Banned Read only
    Elizabeth, all I was stating is acceptance of wearing panties is not the same as being full en femme. And, I did not say this was not an incremental step working towards full acceptance. You read too much 'personal you' when much of my comments were a 'universal you.' Never said you were a fetish dresser or your wife perceives you as a fetish dresser. A wife whose husband only wears women's panties or pantyhose may be perceived as a fetish dresser. One of the issues that does arise, and, may not be applicable to you and your wife, is many women, including GG's on this site, view incremental displays of cross dressing as chiseling down their barriers to none acceptance. Sort of give an inch, take a mile. I've read it many times as relayed even by the cross dresser. And, encouraged by one cross dresser to another. The 'go it slow' suggestion which may or may not end up with a wife exploding.

Just take it as a thoughtful gift from your wife and enjoy wearing her panties.

Platinum Member
    Hi Elizabeth , Anything that I get from myWife is always very special to me >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    That's the best panties to wear.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I'm like you Orchid.I have a lot of clothing my wife has passed on to me including bra's and panties that were a bit big for her and they are very special.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I did the opposite and gave my wife some of my panties. We are in a DADT situation, but my wife allows me to wear panties because I have found they give good support and are more comfortable. I had purchased some that were too small for everyday wear, and gave them to her. We now are both wearing Jockey no panty-line nylon panties. Definitely a slight step in the right direction.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Elizabeth

You are right to be happy with your wife's consideration. Efforts at acceptance no matter the size need to be recognized and appreciated. Good for you both. Enjoy and be happy. Bye the way best wishes for a speedy and successful completion of your home improvement project.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Phew! Had an oh! no moment when I saw the thread title A sign albeit a small one that your wife is trying to come round,I'm glad for you.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I would wear my wife's panties if they only fit! Unfortunately, she is a lot smaller than me.

Well it sounds like acceptance to me also.

Little steps each day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Flip side my GG has borrowed my stuff too....I am happy for you she shared intimates with you.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

That's a good move in the right direction. One tip - cut the tags in half so you recognise yours in the washing.

Elizabeth,
    I love stories of acceptance no matter what the size. Sometimes I take it for granted as my wife has been accepting almost from the beginning. Congrats.... small victories can be bigger than medallions.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Elizabeth, that's great. I love stories of acceptance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Elizabeth, what a great post. It's wonderful that you are making some progress and it's amazing how much these small gestures can make. Hope it continues well for you.
    Last edited by Krea; 10-10-2018 at 07:39 AM. Reason: missing pronoun
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Reality Check
    When your wife gives (or loans) you panties It means it's OK with her for you to wear panties. That's a good sign. Next, try to get her to give you one of her bras!
    Krisi

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    That’s a great signin my opinion. If you’ve been been following my threads you know my wife and I are struggling with my cross dressing. We recently talked about underware (panties). She knows I’d prefer to wear to wear panties and my briefs are as about as close as they can be to panties and she knows it. But they’re from the men’s department.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I don't want to wear someone else's things - especially panties. Even when I was married, I never tried any of my ex's panties. I always bought and wore my own. Same with outerwear. The only thing I bought used, and still have, was a dark blue dress skirt. It was obviously good quality and had hardly been worn.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Actually I have and buy my own panties. I just thought this was a nice gesture and another small sign of my wife's acceptance.