Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing my wife's panties

Wow, lucky you! I wear the same brand, style and size as my wife except she does not have any idea that I do.

My wife and I wear the same brand of panties; sensible full briefs! However she now wears one size larger than me. One measure of a slight acceptance is that she "donated' several pairs of my size from her collection. These included a pair of pink floral panties, which are my favourites.

Since I am not married and when I was my wifes panties would not have fit me. I buy abd wear my own panties and have over 100 in my panty drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    That's great! I'm wondering if she may have found psychological space for them being passed on to you since they don't fit her,so then you are not competing for space in terms of who wears the panties in the house.

My wife who normally has all sorts of other reasons why she doesn't like my look or even want to consider allowing me to crossdress with her blurted out one day when i showed her myself in a nightgown and said 'this is so perfect for me I had to show it to you'-that only one person gets to wear a nightgown in the house and it is her!
    Ummm...I guess your wife is not aware of the fact that men have been wearing nightgowns for eons (albeit typically more "masculine" versions), but they have fallen out of fashion of late. My grandfather - who, when I was a kid - had a hernia and always wore a truss to deal with it - typically also wore nightgowns as a result, and no one thought of it as being a big deal.

Just curious...how is your wife with men wearing bathrobes...or is that "different" in her view?

I wear my wife's hand me down panties to bed. She lost a bunch of weight and gave me all her too big panties. I wear them to bed as I enjoy the loose briefs at night.

I went through a period a few years back where I was given the "hand me downs" for use with workwear. I don't wear black though!
    Then I came out fully!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

This is a timely post for me. My wife just gave me five pairs of hand me down panties yesterday. They’re all very soft Italian ones. They’re high waisted, which isn’t my favourite, but they’re very comfortable. My wife is very tolerant and accommodating with regards to my crossdressing, but it isn’t her favourite thing about me, so I am appreciative of every gesture.

Ameli

My supportive wife and I mutually will sometimes wear each other’s clothes, but, nothing negative, both, unspoken, draw the line at panties, even though we both wear the same brand.

My first time out of curiosity I did put on her panties. And It has gotten me hook that was in 1982.. As time went on I started to get my own collection.

If a simple alteration is needed I find that taking out about 2" of the gusset area -removing the narrowest part and matching widths , makes many panties fit much better, and hipsters become more fetching bikinis as well. It is a very easy sewing job!
    We are all beautiful...!

you girls are lucky. The exchange of any fem object is a sign of acceptance, even it is a very small sign. Some of us don't have anyone to give us their rejects. Everything but one wig was bought by me or my GG friend Dark AnGGel. The wig was my wife's before she passed away from cancer.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.