Thread: Strange thought!

Strange thought!

My entire life I have been heterosexual! I have had no desire for men! I often find them disgusting! LOL I was in the grocery store and caught myself looking at men and saying to myself, what kind of man do I want to be with? It was not in any kind of sexual thing but more an appearance thing and I have never thought that way before! Lana Mae may have taken over while Harry was not looking! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    Aspects of transition can catch you out and surprise you . I know others encountering this problem , as for me I remain wanting women for company and companionship .

I've always enjoyed the company of women more than men. Perhaps because I was wrongly brought up as male, and felt very wrong and afraid of my female thoughts, I never quite got men, and had no idea what made them tick. I could be a chameleon and self-consciously mimic their behavior, but it always felt false to me. And their rough behavior scared me silly.

I was born too soon to understand who I really was, and lacked all the information and help that exist now. So...it's hard for me to conceive of finding men sexually attractive. For health reasons, I'm never going to be able to do HRT (again, that is--I did it once, a few years ago, but had to stop), or have gender-revealing surgery, so I'll never be able to find what might happen. Also, the idea of dating men who are attracted to transwomen fills me with anxiety, and I don't think it's self-hate that makes me feel that way. I do think the reason so many transwomen link up with other transwomen is mutual understanding and trust. I'm pretty sure that's the way I would go, if only...

But I take great joy in knowing that thousands of women are getting an authentic life, at last!

Lallie
    Last edited by Starling; 10-11-2018 at 02:28 PM. Reason: grammar
    Time for a change.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For it's all about parts. And, male parts don't mesh with mine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!