Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Never Posted Post

Banned Read only

A Never Posted Post

Would any of you like to share your feelings with other CD's here???? We learn from each other. Your feelings on the below subjects.

1/ What are your inner feelings when the pink fog starts you to thinking about wanting to cross dress (take off your male clothes and dress in girl clothes) ?

2/ How do you feel when/while getting dressed in girl clothes (shaving legs, pubic area/ picking out panties and slipping them on, same with a bra and breast forms, hose, tight jeans or skirt, and the rest.

3/ What does the full length mirror do for you ?

4/ How does it feel to walk out the front door, drive and walk through the mall and girl shop ?

5/ To come home, undress and evaluate the last four or five hours ?

6/ Have you accepted, are you at peace being a crossdresser or ashamed and want to quit but can't?

Let's see if any want to share, I'm sure many are interested; if several share I will too, and in detail.

Deebra, just came home full dressed.

Hi Deebra,

I'll give this a shot.

1. I feel happy. Stress drops away. I really look forward to this, because it's the most personal me-time I have.
    2. I feel my blood pressure go down. I experience the world around me in greater detail. I see myself. I am able to do things that earlier seemed too heavy to lift.
    3. I've never thought of buying one, but now I have. Thank you :-)
    4. I haven't been out the door yet, but I'm planning it and I am so much looking forward to it. Ever since joining this site, I've realized that the trip out the door can be a good thing.
    5. I'm so happy I have been there. The clothes come off, but the feeling doesn't go away. I tend to leave something on for as long as I can (ever since my last time cross dressing, I've kept my toenails bright red). It feels like a good time for a book and a bath.
    6. I am at peace. It is no longer something that I am afraid of or confused by or that I try to quit. It's just me, looking at myself honestly, finding who I really am.

Peace.

Anne

Here are my ramblings
    1) I can get very frustrated when the fog rolls in. I do not have a place that I can dress when I want, However when the chance happens I am very happy about dressing as a female.
    2) I love getting ready. it is a challenge to look femme but happy when I accomplish the goal
    3)I have never looked in a full length mirror except one time at a store and I was very nervous
    4) Never done it
    5) I am always happy to have been able to dress always sad becasue it did not last longer
    6) Not only have I accepted it I have accepted what comes with it, happines and even the comments that can be negative

good questions
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Hi Deebra, welcome.
    1. When pink fog rolls in, often, inner and outer feelings rule...I simply dress.
    2. Wonderful, relaxed, fantastic
    3. Makes me smile...well done
    4. Very nice. Thrilling
    5. I stay dressed as long as possible. I’m not sure I evaluate my outings but more reflective of experiences. Thank goodness for no flat tire, police, accident.
    6. I’ve totally accepted as has my wonderful wife, my dressing and am at peace.
    Rainy day today...sitting here totally dressed, sipping coffee, life is good.

1- pink fog switches on my female mind and need to get dressed, feeling pretty.

2-feel the femme inside my body and femme gestures comes on.

3- wish it could be permanent and be able to live this way.

4- just in the yard cause an euphoric reaction of pleasure, never went out really in public.

5- no comment

6- never had any bad feelings, find it normal
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Platinum Member
    1. Pink Fog? It's been more than a decade where my inner self has driven me nuts and the necessity to relieve the stress has me climbing the walls. Wearing women's clothing has been a stress reliever. Retirement has decreased my stress levels. When I do have the opportunity to dress it seems it's just to mellow out for the day.
    2. Usually when I know I have "Stephanie time" coming up I have a mental image of what I will be wearing for the day. Frankly, I'm to the point getting attired really is nothing more than when I pull on my male clothes. If I was not married I'd probably have two racks in the closet. One for Stephanie and one for her brother. Grab whatever works for the mental image of the day.
    3. Full length mirrors are great because a full length mirror requires standing far enough away from it which makes that male looking face not so dominant. Hate close up mirrors. Yuck!
    4. I do not mingle with the masses. I do like a drive and evening stroll.
    5. It's a mixed bag when it comes to dedressing (new word). I usually wish I did not have to undress and revert to male clothes. I love it when my wife is away on a trip. Then I am able to don something more of a lounging nature such as an floor length nightgown. Or lay around in bra, panty and slip.
    6. I came to accept myself several decades ago. In the beginning the entire cross dressing idea was a point of shame. There was no information out there for a teenage boy in the 1960's to understand anything about cross dressing. Cross dressing in the 1960's meant you were suppose to be a homosexual. Very confusing.

Thank the goddesses for this site.

These answers are my feelings of twenty years ago.......

1. My urge to dress overwhelms all else.

2. Elation and excitement.

3. Very little really, probably destroys the image I have of myself.

4. A little apprehensive but it is something I have to do .... I am a woman.

5. Difficult to change back, very little evaluation of the time spent, I am getting on with life.

6. Accepted it since I was sixteen when all shame and guilt gave way to being what I wanted to be.

A am always dressed, I don't go naked in the world for anyone.

I would probably be locked up if I did. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Pink Fog makes me happy!
    I adore being a girl
    I love to be in dresses
    and I always think about making a man happy.
    Roxanne's Pink Fog is becoming her life!
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I don't get pink fog that often now . All the events you describe are very much everyday , I go out as a woman so I have to get the basics right so when I step out the door I feel comfortable . Shopping is done on a need basis , basically as the seasons change just like most women would do . Coming home usually means putting the supermarket shopping away and deciding on an evening meal , I undress at bedtime and slip on a nightie . The worse bit is makeup removal and popping the wig back on it's stand . Why would I want to quit this is my life now I enjoy living it as Teresa , I have not only accepted it myself but everyone around me now accepts me in fact most people only know me as Teresa , it's a wonderful feeling .

1 - I simply start mentally planning for my next time out in the world as Phoebe.
    2 - I just feel normal most of the time. Sometimes a little rushed as I often have plans to meet someone at a particular time.
    3 - The mirror tells me if I got it right or if I need to choose something different to wear. Trying to match skirt, top, shoes, and accessories sometimes takes a while to be satisfied with the look.
    4 - It feels great to walk out the door and do whatever is planned for the day - be it shopping, eating in a restaurant, attending a play, or doing anything else. I have no problem at all interacting with others while out and have no worries about whether I "pass" or not. I am being me, and almost everyone treats me as the lady that I try to present. I have never had a negative experience while out and about.
    5 - Most of the time, when I dress, it is for the entire day - not just a few hours. When I finally get undressed and hit the shower - I'm tired, my makeup is worse for wear, my face is in need of another shave, my wig is in need of brushing, and on a hot day some of my clothing is a bit sweaty. Sure, there is a little regret at undoing my femme appearance, but I am mostly ready to get out of it all and get cleaned up by that time.
    6 - I have long since accepted and embraced my crossdressing. I am proud that it is a part of who I am. I will never give it up, unless it stops being a fun activity. Even then, I kind of doubt I would actually give it up.
    Phoebe

1/ What are your inner feelings when the pink fog starts you to thinking about wanting to cross dress (take off your male clothes and dress in girl clothes) ?
    I feel normal. I don't need the onset of the pink fog. I always feel that I should be wearing girl clothing, no trigger needed.
    2/ How do you feel when/while getting dressed in girl clothes (shaving legs, pubic area/ picking out panties and slipping them on, same with a bra and breast forms, hose, tight jeans or skirt, and the rest.
    I feel normal, because it's what I feel like I'm supposed to be wearing.
    I don't look in mirrors when dressed as a female, because I cannot look even remotely like what I feel like I'm supposed to look like. I would not be any happier being an ugly, homely old woman than I am being an ugly, homely old man. At least as a man, dressing, appearing and behaving as a financially successful person will continue to make me attractive to those that i want to date, even if I am not a 'pretty' boy.
    4/ How does it feel to walk out the front door, drive and walk through the mall and girl shop ?
    n/a, I don't go out dressed.
    I don't evaluate my dressing up as a female. I do it because it eliminates the always there feeling that I'm in the wrong clothes when I'm dressed as a male.
    6/ Have you accepted, are you at peace being a crossdresser or ashamed and want to quit but can't?
    I'm okay with it, but would want to quit because crossdressing severely limits the number of women I could consider for a long term relationship.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

OK! You asked for it!

I only dress in "Girls Clothes" I do not wear mens clothes anymore.

Normal!! I don't wear wigs, bras, or tight jeans

Helps get the skirt straight.

Again it is a normal feeling for me.

[QUOTE]5/ To come home, undress and evaluate the last four or five hours ?[/QUOTE]

I never worry about evaluating my trips to town. The only thing I do is take off my shoes.

6/ Have you accepted, are you at peace being a "crossdresser" or ashamed and want to quit but can't?
    I am who I am and don't worry about it. I live for my self and do not care what strangers have to say about the way I dress. I am not ashamed at all.

So there you have it in a nut shell.

Fran

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    What Fran said (except I do wear tight jeans and bras some times, even a wig in the past but not so much these days)

Sure, why not?

1. I'm in a state of pink fog most of the time, and I dress every day. On those days when I need to dress in male mode for a while, it's a tremendous relief. When I change to female mode, my thoughts are usually that it's time to get rid of the weird stuff and get back to normal.

2. I love picking out my outfit for the day. First I decide whether it's a dress day or a skirt and top day. I lay everything out ahead of time to coordinate the colors. Then, if it's a makeup day, I put on my makeup, which I can do quickly even though I find it to be something of a chore. Then I put on everything I laid out and top it off with a wig. The last step is putting on lipstick and dangly earrings. I have no special feelings while getting dressed, because "it's just my clothes." But when I get done and see a woman looking back at me from the mirror, I feel a sense of great satisfaction, and think, "Yes, that's me."

3. I always check out my appearance in a full length mirror. It really increases my satisfaction and self confidence to see the full effect of my outfit.

4. It feels wonderful to get out the door, especially once I've been out for a while. I want others to see me as a woman, and I love the opportunity to show off my female self.

5. I don't come home and undress. I come home and stay dressed. It's just my clothes, after all. I do assess my outings, usually with the feeling that I can go anywhere and do anything as a woman. And that feels like heaven.

6. I've accepted myself as a crossdresser. I love everything about it. I'm proud of it. I could stop, I'm certain of it. But I would never consider stopping, even for an instant. The only way I would ever stop is to go through a complete physical transition and live full time as a woman. I'm not in a position to go 24/7 yet, but as soon as the opportunity presents itself, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This was for CDers correct?

I get a bit sexually aroused with some anxiety.

I get a bit sexually aroused with some anxiety.
    I get more sexually aroused, anxiety begins to dissipate.
    I shop in DRAB and I've pretty much become used to it.
    Nothing to evaluate. I open bags and see what I got!
    Somewhere in between. The former sometimes, the latter at other times.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Not ashamed and no desire to change. This is who I am. After decades of running away from myself, I got tired of running and learned to accept myself.

1/ I feel like I want to dress and take pics of myself.

2/ I feel like A man dressed as a woman. But in a good way.

3/ Nothing. I don't own a full length mirror

4/ I don't go out dressed

5/ See above answer

6/ I have accepted, yet still feel a little shame.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1/2/3/4/5= Bla, bla bla!

But, #6 is important to me!
    I suffered from the guilt from dressing and how it turned me on, for so many years!

But, I'm happy to say I dress and enjoy sex guilt free now! If I can get by all that crap? SO CAN YOU!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-11-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Teresa,do you still have any sense of excitement at all regarding your dressing,just asking as i got a wee bit testy with one of my dear friends,who doesn't get as much chance to dress as me,when I said to her I dont see the point in padding when I'm at home,she said she thought because I dress most days Its become a habit .I assured her that I still get an awesome feeling when I step out the door dressed,or meet friends for a night out,or even putting a lovely outfit on

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    Sophie,
    I'm not so much excited as really enjoying what the lifestyle is giving me . Marcelle ( Isha ) called it social transition it just feels so good to go out as Teresa and integrate into society , it's part of my life so I've reached a balance . I recall Reine saying you will eventually feel comfortable when you achieve a balance , when the pendulum stops swinging . At the time I was still with my wife and the pendulum swings were out of her comfort zone, it's a sad fact that we've had to separate to find my balance .

OK new outfits are exciting , girls like a WOW ! sometimes and I'm no different .

1/ I dress or go shopping whenever the fog rolls in.

2/ I feel relaxed, tingly and perfect.

3/ The mirror makes me wish I'd loose weight.

4/ Liberating to walk out the door.

5/ Sad to undress but satisfied that I was dressed.

6/ I'm a crossdresser and fully accept it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Let's see if any want to share, I'm sure many are interested; if several share I will too, and in detail.
    OK so where's the detail Deebra? We are ready.

Banned Read only
    Now my turn. I have learned from this post that a number of us dress morning to night and are at peace and acceptance they are a CD or transgendered and they go out dressed and present as a woman whether they pass or not. Also the emotional satisfaction and contentment wearing the clothes and presenting and living as the woman that is born within us. Isn't this forum great, only we understand each other, learn and rely on each other. No one else understands why we enjoy wearing panties and a bra but we do. Thanks for all the input. Now let me tell you why I enjoy being a CD.

1/ When the pink fog enters my mind and I start thinking about dressing in girl clothes like Ressie said I also get a bit sexually aroused, anxiety starts to take over along with excitement and I need to go get dressed.

2/ Happy, when I open my panty, thong and bra drawers and see all those beautiful and feminine undies that women wear I get a rush, feminine rush that I am becoming in a sense female like them. I love how the lingerie feels once on and how I have taken on the womanly look as I glance in the mirror. One thing I really enjoy is when I pull on tight soft feminine jeans over a tight tuck in panties I love the feeling of zipping up the short zipper and how it snugs the flat front. Shaving is just the first step in what is to come. Each piece of clothing I put on just adds to how nice it is to leave being a man and the enjoyment and feminity of being a girl.

3/ I love a woman's curves, looking in the mirror I now have them.

4/ LIberated and equal that I can dress in women's clothes, the clothes of my choice and go about in public feeling female which makes me wearing women's clothes feel perfectly right and normal. Passing attractive women in the mall is a pleasant thought to know we are both wearing the same female underwear and outerwear, definitely a female to female connection.

5/ Satisfaction.

6/ Have accepted crossdressing and wanting the same things women/girls/females do was born within me, I had no say. It gives me more pleasure than a non Cd has but has some problems too, slipping on a pair of panties makes it worth it.

1. When the Pink Fog hits me I want to go out in the real world (I dress more at home then go out).
    2. When getting and then dressed it makes me feel very good (relaxed).
    3. It tells me your ready to go out you can blend and enjoy yourself.
    4. Shopping for me is the best going in and out of the different stores in the mall. Just makes me feel like one of the so many women doing the same thing.
    5. I always come home feeling so much better about life in general. Thinking back on the interaction with others. and of course trying on any of the purchases of the day.
    6. Ok this is the hardest question I'm passed the shame of crossdressing (been doing it for over 53 years) I'll be 63 soon. Quitting is not an option, tried that done that won't ever happen, it's part of me. Peace with it I can't have peace been married 41 years wife tries hard but just can't except. She says go ahead dress then I do over half the time after I do she makes me feel bad about it.