Thread: A Never Posted Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    This was for CDers correct?
    A very astute comment. :-)

I wonder how many others missed it?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    1/ What are your inner feelings when the pink fog starts you to thinking about wanting to cross dress (take off your male clothes and dress in girl clothes) ?

For years the pink fog was a very sexual thing. Get into the clothes, do the deed and get out of the clothes. I really didn't want to do this, I wanted to get beyond to a place where I could just enjoy the clothes and not have these sexual feelings to go with it all. Now I only get those old feelings occasionally, which suits me fine. The fog now brings me to a more peaceful place.

2/ How do you feel when/while getting dressed in girl clothes (shaving legs, pubic area/ picking out panties and slipping them on, same with a bra and breast forms, hose, tight jeans or skirt, and the rest.

I have been doing this for so long now that it feels typical and normal. The only exception is the bra and forms part, I tend to not wear a bra that often and when I do it is to show what I have now in a A to B cup. If I wear a bra it lifts and shows what is there, to add forms really makes it show, and I do this only on occasion as I rarely go the whole nine yards.

3/ What does the full length mirror do for you ?

A full length mirror helps to show whether everything a straight and looks nice.

4/ How does it feel to walk out the front door, drive and walk through the mall and girl shop ?

I never go out into public dressed. My wife and I have an agreement that I dress as I choose at home, but nothing more than underdressing in public. I underdress all the time, and she has no problem with it.

5/ To come home, undress and evaluate the last four or five hours ?

This doesn't apply to me, as I don't go out dressed on the outside.

6/ Have you accepted, are you at peace being a crossdresser or ashamed and want to quit but can't?

I am at peace with how a dress, so is my wife. When I was ashamed, I would purge and then regret the purging. I stopped doing that over 20 years ago. The road to self acceptance has been a long slow road with bumps, turns, and detours. To give up on trying to change what you can't change leads to a more peaceful life.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I'll play.

1) In the beginning, it was an overwhelming urge. Since I started underdressing full time, the pressure is relieved somewhat, but I am also fully en femme for at least a few hours a day.

2) Again, I normally have my panties on already and maybe even the bra. It feels very natural. I always try to wear something I haven't worn in a while and that makes it more exciting. Fortunately, I don't have much body hair, so I only shave my face and a bit of my chest if I'm wearing a low top.

3) Not much. I don't have regular access to one.

4) I have only stepped out of the house fully dressed once to go do a makeover. It felt natural, although I felt a little trepidation. I love shopping en femme. Sometimes, I go places just to be seen. The best, though, is to attend an event dressed and be around people I know who accept me as I am.

5) Mixed feelings. Sorry that it's over, but glad to be back. Taking off shoes can be so relieving. Even while I'm winding down, The buzz of excitement from the day still reverberates within me until I put my head on the pillow and fall asleep. Sometimes, It's still there when I wake up during the night or the next day.

6) Definitely not ashamed. I accept it fully. The only thing that irritates me is the need to have two sets of wardrobes and all the money that goes into doing this right. Goes with the territory, I suppose.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    #1 I just go and do it,no sexual motive at all

#2 I feel happy that im getting another chance to dress,love picking out a nice outfit,then relaxing

#3 Nothing,I ain't got one

#4 I love getting out and spending time as Sophie,meeting friends or just on my own,yeah liberating

#5 most times now I'll come home dressed,perhaps post cpl pics on FB and tell my wife how my trip out went

#6 Can't imagine not being a Crossdresser,sad I've lost a cpl important ppl in my life through it,but this is a part of me,and I'm getting too old to have regrets

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Being a widower and having the kids out on their own makes it easier for me to indulge in dressing.
    1 If I'm home alone I can wear whatever I want. So the pink fog is not an issue. Clothes are clothes.
    2 I've gotten to a point where it feels natural, and I'm trying to get my look right and not waste time
    3 No Mirror
    4 Just feels natural, no trepidation, either clothes shopping, grocery shopping etc. I have a few GG friends that I have been out with and they all comment that I look like that I'm comfortable with myself. And that at least I am more fluid as Nikki.
    I have a friend staying with me for a few days, she was out with me on Sunday as Nikki. Yesterday we had other errands to run and I stayed in drab. When we stopped for lunch, she later told me that when I was eating I held my head like a female (slightly tilted) rather than a guy. So I guess my tells are accumulating.
    5 That's tough, while it's nice to kick off the heels, and get a bit more comfortable, there is a bit of sadness also. I try to stay somewhat dressed for as long as possible. Now I am trying to be as passable as possible. So I do a lot of self critiquing, what could I do to be better. I'm also not afraid to ask my GG friends where I failed or where could I improve, and please be honest, I'm not afraid of criticism.
    6 I have accepted and am at peace with being a CD. I don't think I'd want to quit. What worries me more, is that with how I feel about it, would I ever want to be female 24/7. Not a SRS candidate (too old and no reason to), but a few other procedures do sound inviting (HRT, FFS and if the hormones don't do the trick maybe a BA)

1/ When the pink fog hits, I want to dress at every opportunity. A skirt is usually enough most of the time, but in a thick fog heels a little more is beneficial.
    2/ I feel pretty, even if the mirror doesn't reflect that. It is starting to feel more natural, but sometimes it still feels like dress-up.
    3/ I love a full length mirror. As a teenager I would steal my sister's full length mirror to admire the outfit I was wearing. And now I have 2 full length mirrors in my bedroom (my wife bought both).
    4/ I love it going out dressed. It feels like me being me. But most of the time this means just a skirt, or a skirt and heels, because this is my style of CDing.
    5/ Sometimes it is sad to change back to drab, but also elated to have spent time dressed.
    6/ For most of my life I was ashamed of it. In the last year I finally came to terms with it. I might not fully be at peace with it, but getting there.

1) Whenthe pink fog hits it is not just about getting dressed. It is browsing/shopping onlinefor that new outfit, new shoes or that new sexy lingerie set. The pink fog can go on for weeks. Not hours or days. Often when the pink fog hits, I do not have an opportunity to dress so it can be very frustrating to have my mind in femme mode and not act on it.
    2) When the opportunity to dress arises there is the fun of picking the outfit, shoes etc. The foundation stuff is not always so much fun. Fitting the forms and squeezing into the hip pads can be a bit tough. However, once that is done the fun begins. The underwear, the makeup, the dress (more often then a skirt), the wig and then heels. The transformation takes hold and I am relaxed and happy.
    3) I agree with the comment the the full length mirror makes you step back and gives the big picture and blurs some of the details.
    4) I am a stay at home CDer by agreement with my wife. Would love to go out but not in the cards.
    5) The unwinding is a bit sad but I do not loathe my drab life.
    6) I am a CDer. I love to wear women’s clothing. But 24/7 or surgery is not for me though I understand it in others.

I generally ONLY dress these days when I have an opportunity to go out. Sometimes my wife knows I'm going out (e.g, a monthly meeting of our local TG group), while other times I am effectively "sneaking out" when she's out of the house.

1. Dressing up is on my mind most days. I am generally plotting my next opportunity to dress and go out. My wife writes her appointments on our calendar, so I know when she will be out for an extended period, so Dee can do the same, if I don't have any conflicts. For example, my wife has a bridge tournament next Friday, so I may have an opportunity to sneak out. Then on Saturday, we have our monthly TG meeting, but I will tell my wife--but she might have bridge again so I will go out in the afternoon also.

So my version of the pink fog is figuring out when I can get my fix again, figuring out what I'm going to wear and do.

2. When I'm getting dressed I'm usually trying to get it done quickly and not leave any traces, because I have a limited time to be out. Thus I'm trying to get the girly look as quickly as I can, and then making sure I cover my tracks (no makeup, clothes, shoes, or other girl stuff left out).

3. I love full length mirrors, especially when I'm out. It reaffirms to me I'm actually out dressed. I also love trying on clothes, so what better than a full length mirror to see how you look in that fabulous Ted Baker dress????

4. As noted in 1, I am always looking to go out dressed. When I am out, I'm actually a bit nervous. What if people I know see me (that has happened twice)? Do people know I'm a guy? Should I make eye contact with others?

I'm still working on gaining confidence, but I've never had a bad experience.

5. Generally I am rushing to get home to beat my wife home, or finding a place to change into drab, and making sure I have cleaned up all the makeup (eye liner, mascara, and lipstick), because my wife THINKS I've been bike riding (or whatever my cover story).

6. When I was a teenager I figured out for whatever reason I was a CD and there were others like me, so I was never ashamed. It took me until a couple of years ago to get over the fear of going out dressed. Once I realized there were no torches and pitchforks to greet me--actually I have made friends as Dee, which I never expected--I realized I could actually do what I have wanted to do for the last 50 years--go out dressed.

1/ What are your inner feelings when the pink fog starts you to thinking about wanting to cross dress (take off your male clothes and dress in girl clothes) ?

When I know I have some time to be Kimberly, I get all excited, nervous, and anxious all wrapped into one. As soon as I have the house to myself, I feel a pink electricity buzz through me and thats when the boy clothes come off and the process to create Kimberly begins

2/ How do you feel when/while getting dressed in girl clothes (shaving legs, pubic area/ picking out panties and slipping them on, same with a bra and breast forms, hose, tight jeans or skirt, and the rest.

I feel so free and fabulous. It's like I get to take off the mask and be my true self. I love the process of getting ready and making sure all the details are right from being shaved and smooth to the final spritz of perfume. My whole mindset changes. I love picking out cute outfits and putting items together.

It allows me to see myself as I want to be. It gives me a true perspective of my inner femininity.

4/ How does it feel to walk out the front door, drive and walk through the mall and girl shop ?

Well I've only ever shopped in womens clothes once and I was wearing pretty androgynous stuff like lounge pants and tank top. But there's nothing more scary and exhilarating at the same time than to lock that front door and make the naked walk to your car! OMG my stomach tightens thinking about it.

It's like reminiscing over the best times really. I feel like "I can't believe I actually did that!" I feel fulfilled, and yet when I have to make the sad transformation back to boy mode, I feel longing, like I want to dress all the time.

6/ Have you accepted, are you at peace being a crossdresser or ashamed and want to quit but can't?

I am not at peace and I do feel shame and guilt, but I have come to terms that I can't quit because it's part of me on a very deep level. I love crossdressing and all of the little details of it breathes life into me. I do wish though that I didn't want to crossdress but then what fun would that be?
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

1. Anxious and excited, can't wait to be dressed
    2. I love being smooth, slipping on panties over freshly shaved legs is wonderful, putting on a pretty bra and the way it feels cupping my breasts (small but sensitive), I like wearing thigh highs or a garter and stockings set with heels
    3. I like the way I look in the mirror, it's exciting to see myself as a girl
    4. Never ventured out in public, extremely envious of those who do
    5. Sad to leave the moment
    6. Yes, there are frustrating times, but I am comfortable being a crossdresser

I adore it when the Pink Fog rolls in, and engulfs me! I love the sensation of girlie smooth legs, nylon encompassing my waist, stockings caressing my thighs. I melt under the glances of a cute boi, dreaming of kissing my lips. I enjoy the silky thoughts of wrapping my arms around his neck, promising a beautiful relationship and love, to him!

"Being Roxanne, Melts My Soul, . . . ."
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Would any of you like to share your feelings with other CD's here????
    Oh, yes, that'd be good

We learn from each other. Your feelings on the below subjects.
    I'll share them with you, I'll share them with you all

Oh, what a moment that is- the Pink Fog. It comes out from nowhere, first it grips at my toes, they start to tingle, then my ankles, calves, knees, my thighs are next, then (we'll skip that bit), the small of my back, my solar plexus, my heart races, my breath shortens, the tingling it moves to my, we'll skip that bit too, my neck, my chin, my lips, the tip of my nose, my ears, my eyes, they start to dart about, oh, the feeling of pink fog as it sweeps across me, so lucious, so irresitable.

As I start to get dressed, I'm all a-tremble, no matter how many times I have done it, no matter how often I have done it, the feeling is always the same, an-tici-pation!! Anticipation, but also fear, fear of discovery? Self doubt too, What if this time I don't get the same hit? What if this time...? But it hasn't happened before so why should I worry, but, worry I do. And then there is the choice of clothes. Do I want to dress up? Do I want to dress down? How long have I got? Somethng silky? Something shiny? Something lacy? Something tight? Something loose? Something flowing? Something formal? Something t...y? Something, a bit usual? I open my drawers, I open my wardrobe, I get things out, I hold them up, I put them back, I get something else out, I hold it up, I put it back and then, there's always a then, that moment, I knew it was comming, that moment when I see it! The outfit that I'm going to wear. A new determination, the decision has been made, I cannot wait, I must complete the transformation, I must once again give wings to Charlotte, I must let her be free, free to fly and to float about, Charlotte, in the world once again.

The full lenght mirror!! How could Charlotte possibly be in the wolrd without the full length mirror? I'm a short, fat, middle aged man, transformed, transformed into Charlotte once again, Charlotte in all her beauty, the shoes, the tights, the hem of the skirt, the flat front, the top, the face, the fully made up face, red lips, long lashes, the eyes, dark and sensual, the hair, not a strand out of place, the necklace, sparkling in the light. All reflected back to me in the full length mirror.

The fear! Oh yes the fear, the fear of discovery, the fear of ridicule, the fear of wardrobe malfunction, the fear of collapsing on the street and being carted to the Emergency Room, the fear of being caught up in a random chance happening, the fear of needing to go to the toilet, the fear of ...? Yes, the fear, but then, peace, as the fear is replaced with deep inner contentment, of freedom, of liberation, of Charlotte flying high on gossamer wings, of taking to the air and simply being Charlotte, of entering the shop, of browsing the rails, of finding the one thing, that makes Charlotte's heart skip a beat, of taking it to the changing rooms, of being surrounded by mirrors, of trying it on, of seeing Charlotte, looking even more beautiful than before, of taking it over to the cash desk, of paying for it, a meeting of eyes, she, the SA, she knows the secret of Charlotte, she knows who this is for, but as the beep of the scanner and the money is passed over, the smile, the knowing smile, that holds Charlotte for a moment and then releases her back into the mundane world of the shop, the picking up of the bag, the weight of the clothes in the bag, the an-tici-pation of arriving home and putting it on properly for the first time.

The journey home, bittersweet. The arrival home, bittersweet. The growing realisation that all of this is about to come to an end, that, for today, Charlotte's time is limited, that, for today Charlotte is dying and soon will be no more, no more that is, until the next time, a smile at the realisation that there will be a next time

I have accepted, I am Charlotte, Charlotte is me, we are one and the same, she, Charlotte exists in me and I in her, we are one and the same. I cannot feel shame, this is me, this has always been me, this will always be me, I know no different life, I seek no different life, we are two and we are one, entwined to the very core of our being. There has been no shame, there is no shame, there will be no shame, Charlotte is a gift given to me and I must do everything in my power to keep her happy, she is my responsibility, because if I don't Charlotte cannot be.
    Last edited by Charlotte7; 10-15-2018 at 09:07 AM.

I dream of being wrapped up in the Pink Fog, dressed, all sweet and feminine, with dreams of pretty things surrounding my heart. I adore being a Girl!
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be