Thread: The Casual Crossdresser

The Casual Crossdresser

Hey everybody! I don't know if anyone here remembers me from about 5 years ago when I was just getting started dressing, and was a lot more active on this site.
    Well since then, I have gone through a lot, and am much more experienced and comfortable with dressing up, and I have decided to start a youtube channel where I will talk about all things crossdressing related!

If anyone is interested in checking it out, I just put up an intro video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkpji5AJhgk

I will be sharing lots of tips and experiences I have from many years of doing this, so let me know if there is anything you want me to talk about!
    Here are some recent pics of me dressed up, just to show how far I've come...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Of course I remember you. We exchanged a few Forum related emails.

Are you standing behind your very last post before your hiatus?

POST # 35 on 5/4/2014. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

***I would definitely call it a hobby. just something fun to do every once and a while ***
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 10-11-2018 at 09:24 PM. Reason: answering your Q

Nice intro video. I wish you success!

Was your cat crossdressing too?

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For some of us it's all or nothing when it comes to dressed, Felicity. But, I think "casual CDing" is the wave of the future.
    I'm certain your channel will get lot's of attention!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I really like your second photo it is a winner.

Good to see you are still active and have gained experience in the process.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for all of the support.
    I've gone ahead and put up my first real video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ylotkYs1yA

Wildaboutheels, I honestly have no recollection of what I said back then...

Watched your video, very good tips. One negative, you might want to clean up your room. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Banned Read only
    Shave your Adams apple, maybe a wig for thicker hair, dress the best you can be, makeup and foundations

I've had a look at your work, and am a believer in keeping it simple and realistic or "Raw"!

You'll help more people by being so realistic, so I'm impressed so far!

Keep rolling with this!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Who said wig? Your hair is absolutely perfect, gorgeous and utterly feminine.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Nice video!

I watched the first instruction video, and I think you have done something really helpful for lots of people. Taking it slow and evolving through girl-like things to a dress in one video with a lot of friendly plain speaking really works. We don't quite get to see you in the black dress, just enough to know it happened and you were still relaxed and attending to the fear of the viewer.

I also think it may be a very nice way for anyone wondering to see crossdressing evolving naturally.
    We are all beautiful...!

I really liked the video as well. I think a lot of beginning crossdressers will find it helpful.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

It looks like you're off to a good start with the videos. I'm sure i'll check for new stuff regularly.

I'll check out your video but I want to compliment you on that second picture here and can say you are very beautiful. Love the little grin and look over all.

I watched your youtube introduction and liked what I saw, I will add it to my internet routine and try and keep up. Love your hair, wish I could do that.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I'd already commented but wanted to say that your videos did inspire my style for the day. I covered up my girl t with a girl hoodie, but otherwise flew the "freak flag" for my errands today. Thanks for the encouragement.

I really enjoyed the video! Keep them coming!

Thanks again for all of the support so far!
    I want to keep this thread as a way for me to update everyone whenever I put up a new video, but I don't know if I'll be allowed to keep a thread up forever, as it might get considered spamming.

here's video 3 for anyone who hasnt seen it though! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngd7qGFBAG4
    I took a trip to vegas, and talk about good places to go when crossdressing in public

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Felicity, awesome set of videos. Your 3rd video has several pointers that I have been mentioning to local folks just starting to go out. The majority of those folks couldn’t understand or believe me until they physically joined me out on one of my outings.
    Great job getting your word out