Thread: Laser Hair Removal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Kym,
    Actually, Belle had been sick so Irina and her girls did me. Lovely skilled people, I just think you can't just pound on the skin to that degree and not expect some negative results. By the time I had acquiesced to going this route I had about 120 hours of doing this conventionally ad frankly, it was driving me insane and I was on my last good nerve. I wasn't managing the pain well at all and tbh, I felt like it would have taken me 4 or 500 hours to complete. Unacceptable, so this was my alternative. I realized this was pretty brutal after my first run. My head literally blew up like a pumpkin and I am in no way exaggerating that it took 3 weeks to recover. Ultimately, if you live in a big market like Chicago, I think you're best bet is an hour or two every week till you beat it into submission. But if you live in a fly over as I did, logistics and quality of technicians really leave you frustrated and with little recourse. I think dermabrasion, micro-needling and laser could fix my issues and I may choose to do that at some point, or not. I've yet to decide. I'm pretty fried on any procedures right now as I've had SRS, FFS, Electro, a follow up face lift and a BA all in less than 30 months. I have lost a day of my life under general anesthesia. I am pleased but totally exhausted if you know what I mean. So I want to reiterate that the full clearing option, though it be super difficult is still an option for some and I also want to say they were lovely conscientious people. But all things being equal, given the right circumstance, patience, a good tech and a slow and steady plan is probably the safest way with the most satisfactory result. And as I alluded to in my early post, if you're young with that dewey soft skin and want to keep it, not only is it your only option, you should be very cautious with any tech. because it is my opinion, many in the field of Electrolysis are clueless hacks that have no idea what they're doing and they WILL damage you permanently. Find someone you like and then ask for clients that you can speak with regarding their individual results. If you're unable to get them to allow you to speak to customers for endorsement? then run, don't walk away. You will thank yourself in the end.
    Last edited by jentay1367; 11-14-2018 at 03:30 PM.